Europe's Forthcoming Energy Crisis - President Trump Warned Germany About Reliance On Russia - They Laughed. They Won't Be Laughing This Winter.

China moved into Afghanistan as Joey was tucking tail and running, Surada! They control the rare earth materials coming out of there now!

China has been in Afghanistan for two decades. They built a railroad, mining operations and power plants.

China has been in Afghanistan for two decades. They built a railroad, mining operations and power plants.
And now they're kissing the Taliban's ass and giving them billions in aid. So who do you think is going to control rare earth materials coming out of Afghanistan? Don't be so naive.
They're also pouring billions into South America. They actually have a PLAN to dominate the world and they're doing it with OUR MONEY!

Last edited:
The leftist riots were not in support of Trump, and who the fuck are you to tell anyone what we don't need???????

Then don't go whining when your choices catch up with you. There's no reason for the average person to have an SUV. They aren't doing any off-roading. The reason why the car industry marketed them was that they had an exemption to the fuel efficiency standards imposed in the 1990's

More people died of Covid under Joe Biden than did under Trump and that was WITH the vaccines and a surplus of ventilators!

You mean after Trump let the disease spread out of control, held super-spreader events, and undermined any effort by Dr. Fauci and the governors to control it.

The riots in the streets were caused by you leftists, Joey. When you don't get your way at the polls you'll go right back to violent protests. It's what you do!

Nope. Riots in the streets were caused by failing to address the issue of police brutality for decades. That's why we had riots. That's why we DESERVED riots. We could have fixed the problem years ago when people asked NICELY to reform police, but instead, being kind of awful, stupid white people, we didn't. You all voted for Trump who promised MORE police brutality. And you got exactly what you deserved.

We saw mass layoffs under Trump because liberal Governors shut down their State's economies! We're seeing mass layoffs NOW because Joe Biden's economic policies are so bad and it's about to get much worse!

Well, I know that's what you keep hoping for. But um... wait... no,

As for gas? The only reason we're having to pay double what we did under Trump is because of the left's ridiculous "New Green Deal" policies!

Nope. We are paying more because the cost of the base commodity has gone up. Domestic Oil production is exactly where it was before the Pandemic hit. Worldwide DEMAND his higher.

That would be the Jarad Kushner who got historic peace accords signed between various Arab nations and Israel?
Trump didn't turn the problem over to Kushner...he listened to Anthony Fauci. We all make mistakes...thinking that Fauci was the guy to run Covid was one of Trump's BIGGEST!

1) Fuck the Zionists. Getting peace treaties between people who have never been at war isn't really very impressive.

2) The problem was that Trump DIDN'T listen to Dr. Fauci.

He threw out Obama's Pandemic Response Plan

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team at the NSA

He ignored repeated warnings from his own security advisors this was a serious issue.

He failed to restock PPE stockpiles

He slashed the CDC response team in China, that could have gotten an early handle on this.

He lied to the American People and said this would be over by Easter

He undermined efforts by state governors to get this mess under control.

He ridiculed wearing masks.

His initial vaccine distribution plan was a clusterfuck.

He held super spreader events.

Trump's response to covid was an unmitigated disaster, and you know it.

And now they're kissing the Taliban's ass and giving them billions in aid. So who do you think is going to control rare earth materials coming out of Afghanistan? Don't be so naive.
They're also pouring billions into South America. They actually have a PLAN to dominate the world and they're doing it with OUR MONEY!

Not seeing a problem here. China is undergoing a massive economic crisis right now because the government IS doing shit like this.

Then don't go whining when your choices catch up with you. There's no reason for the average person to have an SUV. They aren't doing any off-roading. The reason why the car industry marketed them was that they had an exemption to the fuel efficiency standards imposed in the 1990's
WTF??????
I have to haul musical equipment including multiple guitars, amps, synths, and other gear A LOT!
That won't fit into a Prius!!!
No Prius can drive on a BEACH either you control FREAK dumbass!
:eusa_hand:
:rolleyes:
:fu:

Not seeing a problem here. China is undergoing a massive economic crisis right now because the government IS doing shit like this.

You don't see a problem with us having to build millions of electric vehicles that are going to be powered by raw materials that China will control and we don't? You know what, Joey? It's statements like THAT which illustrate why liberals like yourself should never be trusted to run a lemonade stand let alone the country!

1) Fuck the Zionists. Getting peace treaties between people who have never been at war isn't really very impressive.

2) The problem was that Trump DIDN'T listen to Dr. Fauci.

He threw out Obama's Pandemic Response Plan

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team at the NSA

He ignored repeated warnings from his own security advisors this was a serious issue.

He failed to restock PPE stockpiles

He slashed the CDC response team in China, that could have gotten an early handle on this.

He lied to the American People and said this would be over by Easter

He undermined efforts by state governors to get this mess under control.

He ridiculed wearing masks.

His initial vaccine distribution plan was a clusterfuck.

He held super spreader events.

Trump's response to covid was an unmitigated disaster, and you know it.
Ah yes...spam the liberal media's blaming Trump for Covid while ignoring that EVERYONE got it wrong on that pandemic from Fauci...to Pelosi...to Schumer...to the teacher's unions and especially to Cuomo! Also ignore the fact that Trump fast tracked the vaccines and got so many ventilators built in record time that we were giving them away to other countries! Oh and by the way...the Ron Klain claim that there was no Corona virus vaccine distribution plan when Biden took over was nothing more than one more lie told by the Biden White House as an excuse for their own failures.

Can you even imagine how much worse Corona would have been if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were in charge the whole time? We'd still be shut down and we'd still be waiting on both the vaccines and ventilators!

WTF??????
I have to haul musical equipment including multiple guitars, amps, synths, and other gear A LOT!
That won't fit into a Prius!!!
No Prius can drive on a BEACH either you control FREAK dumbass!

Then your band should buy a truck, but I'm betting most people don't need an SUV, that's the thing.

How often do you drive on the beach? I've never had to.

You don't see a problem with us having to build millions of electric vehicles that are going to be powered by raw materials that China will control and we don't? You know what, Joey? It's statements like THAT which illustrate why liberals like yourself should never be trusted to run a lemonade stand let alone the country!

Not my problem. China has stuff we want, we have stuff China wants.

The stupid thing is that we think that Afghanistan's wealth was ours for the taking.

No Chinese person has ever done anything bad to me. They aren't my enemy. If China has power now, it's because the rich white people gave it to them.

Ah yes...spam the liberal media's blaming Trump for Covid while ignoring that EVERYONE got it wrong on that pandemic from Fauci...to Pelosi...to Schumer...to the teacher's unions and especially to Cuomo! Also ignore the fact that Trump fast tracked the vaccines and got so many ventilators built in record time that we were giving them away to other countries! Oh and by the way...the Ron Klain claim that there was no Corona virus vaccine distribution plan when Biden took over was nothing more than one more lie told by the Biden White House as an excuse for their own failures.

No one got it MORE wrong than Trump did.. and for the wrong reasons. I have less blame for Cuomo being overly cautious than I do for Trump ignoring the problem for months and then lying about how serious it was to protect the stock market.

Trump's distribution plan was a failure by the metrics he laid out. He stated he'd have 10 million people vaccinated by the end of December. It was less than 1 million.

Maybe if he spent more time planning vaccinations and less time whining about the election he lost.

Can you even imagine how much worse Corona would have been if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were in charge the whole time? We'd still be shut down and we'd still be waiting on both the vaccines and ventilators!

Actually, we'd have never had the level of seriousness, because they wouldn't have thrown out the Pandemic plan because Obama wrote it.

The stupid thing is that we think that Afghanistan's wealth was ours for the taking.

No Chinese person has ever done anything bad to me. They aren't my enemy. If China has power now, it's because the rich white people gave it to them.

No one got it MORE wrong than Trump did.. and for the wrong reasons. I have less blame for Cuomo being overly cautious than I do for Trump ignoring the problem for months and then lying about how serious it was to protect the stock market.

Trump's distribution plan was a failure by the metrics he laid out. He stated he'd have 10 million people vaccinated by the end of December. It was less than 1 million.

Maybe if he spent more time planning vaccinations and less time whining about the election he lost.

Actually, we'd have never had the level of seriousness, because they wouldn't have thrown out the Pandemic plan because Obama wrote it.
The Chinese gave you Covid you idiot! Or did you ENJOY that?

Did you really just call Cuomo "overly cautious"? He forced nursing homes to take patients with Covid back into their facilities killing thousands of elderly New Yorkers needlessly! That's not being cautious...it's being STUPID!

The Chinese gave you Covid you idiot! Or did you ENJOY that?

The Chinese didn't give us Covid, Trump's incompetent policies did. Ever year, some plague breaks out in China, and frankly, before Trump came along and screwed up the pandemic response apparatus, what started in China usually stayed in China.

Did you really just call Cuomo "overly cautious"? He forced nursing homes to take patients with Covid back into their facilities killing thousands of elderly New Yorkers needlessly! That's not being cautious...it's being STUPID!

Actually, NY had the same nursing home death rate as every other state. There weren't enough hospital beds for the minor cases (and no, 400 beds on a drafty ship didn't help) and those patients were better off being treated where they lived.

The Chinese didn't give us Covid, Trump's incompetent policies did. Ever year, some plague breaks out in China, and frankly, before Trump came along and screwed up the pandemic response apparatus, what started in China usually stayed in China.

Actually, NY had the same nursing home death rate as every other state. There weren't enough hospital beds for the minor cases (and no, 400 beds on a drafty ship didn't help) and those patients were better off being treated where they lived.
Wow, talk about delusional! Covid came from that lab in Wuhan because "Gain of Function" research created a super flu! The Chinese shut down travel inside of China yet allowed people to fly from the Wuhan area to foreign cities. They deliberately spread Covid! That had nothing to do with Trump! If you'll recall at the time he was calling for a complete ban on travel from China and he was attacked by Democratic leaders for being anti Chinese! Would you like me to quote those Democrats?

Trump gave Cuomo that Navy hospital ship and had the largest field hospital ever built at the Javits Center and Cuomo refused to use either. Cuomo put people back into nursing homes rather than use help provided by Trump and that purely political policy killed thousands of helpless elderly New Yorkers that were trapped in those nursing homes with the infected that Cuomo sent there. He OWNS that!

Wow, talk about delusional! Covid came from that lab in Wuhan because "Gain of Function" research created a super flu! The Chinese shut down travel inside of China yet allowed people to fly from the Wuhan area to foreign cities. They deliberately spread Covid! That had nothing to do with Trump! If you'll recall at the time he was calling for a complete ban on travel from China and he was attacked by Democratic leaders for being anti Chinese! Would you like me to quote those Democrats?

Yes, his racist travel ban deserved all the abuse it got. Because it targeted an ethnicity and not the disease. Trump put the travel ban in place, and all these Americans in China panicked and rushed home, bringing Covid with them.

Oh, and your "Gain of Function' bullshit, stop believing conspiracy theories, they just make you look stupid.

Trump gave Cuomo that Navy hospital ship and had the largest field hospital ever built at the Javits Center and Cuomo refused to use either. Cuomo put people back into nursing homes rather than use help provided by Trump and that purely political policy killed thousands of helpless elderly New Yorkers that were trapped in those nursing homes with the infected that Cuomo sent there. He OWNS that!

That hospital ship was useless because it's not set up for a pandemic. It's set up to treat wounded service members in a combat situation. And it only had 400 beds. The navy itself made admission so strict that no doctors wanted to move their Covid or non-Covid patients there.

You see, here's the problem. NY State only has 22,000 Hospital beds. Most of them are occupied at any given time under normal circumstances.

NY had SIX MILLION cases of Covid. At the beginning of this thing, they were averageing 10,000 new cases a day. SIMPLE FUCKING MATH would tell you there was nowhere to put these oldsters except for the nursing homes.

Forum List

Back