Definitely a future president

The ad was very entertaining, but I learned nothing about the policies endorsed by any of the candidates.

The ad was very entertaining, but I learned nothing about the policies endorsed by any of the candidates.
I think if you want to do that you just Google their names and go to their websites. This keeps the ad short and gives you a curiosity glimpse.

Great ad, good man, but I don't think anybody can unite this country right now. The Left is just not going to accept anyone that isn't a Bernie Sanders disciple, and the Right isn't going to accept anyone who is. IMHO, what this country needs is a 3rd party to reign in the extremists, like a Solutions Party. Like those people who came up with the compromise idea for the COVID-19 Relief bill at $1.5 trillion. Not necessarily in the WH, but I think we need the centrists and some moderates from both parties to break from their party and develop common sense solutions that at least improve the specific situation if not fix it. Right now a step or 2 in the right direction is better than the shit we have now.

Great ad, good man, but I don't think anybody can unite this country right now. The Left is just not going to accept anyone that isn't a Bernie Sanders disciple, and the Right isn't going to accept anyone who is. IMHO, what this country needs is a 3rd party to reign in the extremists, like a Solutions Party. Like those people who came up with the compromise idea for the COVID-19 Relief bill at $1.5 trillion. Not necessarily in the WH, but I think we need the centrists and some moderates from both parties to break from their party and develop common sense solutions that at least improve the specific situation if not fix it. Right now a step or 2 in the right direction is better than the shit we have now.

Democrats call third party supporters racists and misogynists just like they do Republicans. In fact Democrats think Republican means not Democrat

Love this ad and Crenshaw seems like a good dude. Ex Seal. Educated, well spoken, funny. Maybe he can unite us?

Enjoy the video

Crenshaw is openly anti-free speech. That’s gonna be a hard no from me, even as someone who’s right wing.

Love this ad and Crenshaw seems like a good dude. Ex Seal. Educated, well spoken, funny. Maybe he can unite us?

Enjoy the video

Crenshaw is openly anti-free speech. That’s gonna be a hard no from me, even as someone who’s right wing.

How is he anti free speech?

He expressed support for laws that literally outlaw the criticism of a foreign country.

Seriously? Would you link that please. I ve seen him trash China.

Forum List

Back