DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

The American military is posturing for war as best as it can. Of course I am referencing the tremendous handicap that Obama and his left win subversives have imposed on America. America is supposed to lose and our current Pr resident has done everything he can to ensure the outcome. In any other time in America, this President would have been impeached or been the victim of a military coup for what he has done. But then, he has purged the entire leadership of the military.

Even though we are operating under an extreme handicap, the following email reveals how our military is positioning its assets for the coming war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you ask me this war is being pre planned, I'm not so sure Hillary or Trump will win it has been rumored for a few years that OBAMA wants a 3rd term. What better way to distract than start up a war zone and putting a halt to the elections all so that traitor can stay in office.

The American military is posturing for war as best as it can. Of course I am referencing the tremendous handicap that Obama and his left win subversives have imposed on America. America is supposed to lose and our current Pr resident has done everything he can to ensure the outcome. In any other time in America, this President would have been impeached or been the victim of a military coup for what he has done. But then, he has purged the entire leadership of the military.

Even though we are operating under an extreme handicap, the following email reveals how our military is positioning its assets for the coming war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you ask me this war is being pre planned, I'm not so sure Hillary or Trump will win it has been rumored for a few years that OBAMA wants a 3rd term. What better way to distract than start up a war zone and putting a halt to the elections all so that traitor can stay in office.
I don't think that is constitutional. Executive decree? I think not.

I don't think that is constitutional. Executive decree? I think not.
Constitutionality and Obama don't jibe.

too old to hide

if/when it happens, I don't want to see the future, if there is one

Forum List

Back