Hillary email: Don't help Michael Savage with ban from U.K

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The bitch is afraid of Talk Radio hosts...who would have thought!

World Net Daily ^ | 2016-10-16 | WND Exclusive
WASHINGTON – Then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton determined not to lift a finger to persuade the United Kingdom to lift its ban on travel by talk-show kingpin and bestselling author Michael Savage in an email to her chief legal counsel Cheryl Mills posted by Wikileaks. In addition, in a followup email, Mills explains the kind of ban imposed by the U.K. on Savage could happen in the United States under current law. The June 5, 2009, email with a subject line of “Savage holding pattern and next steps,” is from Clinton herself from her private email account – [email protected]

No one should've tried to help that dick with anything.
Spoken like a true fascist.

I'm the fascist? Nah, I'm for letting the brits run britain their way.
and their way means lumping a talk show host in with mass murders. Of course in the mind of the fascist, this makes perfect sense...since you find Savage's speech unacceptable.

The Left has always worked diligently to silence those they find unacceptable.

and their way means lumping a talk show host in with mass murders. Of course in the mind of the fascist, this makes perfect sense...since you find Savage's speech unacceptable.

I'm not british and as such have no expectations of having a voice in their society

I'm not british and as such have no expectations of having a voice in their society
don't change your position...you stated above that Savage is a dick and unworthy of any help.

Now your cutting into me deep Vig, deep deep cuts. I get stuck in traffic and I switch around. Dr. Savage is one of my all time favorites. Truly American treasure, story teller of the likes I had never heard until early 00s'

I heard he got a gig on MSNBC once and lasted a day or so? Before some idiot called in and Savage said something along the lines of "get aids and die" and got the AX. end of story. LOL!

Ask freakin' Tommy Taint if he wants Savage banned from Britian.........or Tilly.

don't change your position...you stated above that Savage is a dick and unworthy of any help.

Yeah, he is a dick. What's our national interest in "helping" him with the brits? He can explain his message to them.

Now that I have been "awoken" I COULD NOT imagine the MSNBC locker room with Michael Savage dressing out next to Mr. MadCow.

one more time, LAND O' GOSHEN! couple of pics for hearing impaired. No real resason..........the ones' that try to take down Trump because he won't grope.
Megyn-Kelly.jpg
Alex-Wagner.jpg

Now that I have been "awoken" I COULD NOT imagine the MSNBC locker room with Michael Savage dressing out next to Mr. MadCow.

one more time, LAND O' GOSHEN! couple of pics for hearing impaired. No real resason..........the ones' that try to take down Trump because he won't grope.View attachment 93938 View attachment 93939

Trump needs to hear the term "no" more often, perhaps he'll grow up some.

Forum List

Back