Decision reached in Arbrey case

I already proved my argument a long time ago here. The VIDEO proved it. :biggrin:

The jury owns water pistols. That's why they're afraid of the mobs.
LOL

Poor gramps. :itsok:

In reality, you don't know who was on that jury and you don't know how well armed they are and you don't know if they are as armed as you and unwilling to let an innocent person go free.

The video is what got these three inbred white trash types convicted. How fucking stupid are you? Before everyone saw the video the police were trying let these racist pieces of shit slide.
No it's not. Sharpton, Jackson, Crump, did that. It was before they showed up with their microphones and cameras, that police rightfully said there was no crime (same as in Zimmerman case)

LOL

Of course I'm not arguing. I'm laughing my ass off at an old, senile mess who thinks Travis tried to convince the jury to find him guilty by admitting he provoked Arbery by pointing his shotgun at him.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."
I'm not going to bother fixing this ludicrous mess.

LOLOL

No dumbfuck, the video doesn't prove it. You're just too senile to comprehend that.

Again... here is a screen shot from that video. You can't tell from it where Travis is pointing his gun...

screenshot_20211125-125918_samsung-internet-2-jpg.568321
Yes, :ahole-1: , the video does prove self-defense. You're either a bald-faced liar, or a complete idiot. I suspect the former.

Your dopey screenshot is meaningless. And while you claim "you can't tell from it where Travis is pointing his gun...".... so what ? All that matters is Arbery attacked Travis, and that Travis shot him in self-defense. You are deranged.

LOL

Poor gramps. :itsok:

In reality, you don't know who was on that jury and you don't know how well armed they are and you don't know if they are as armed as you and unwilling to let an innocent person go free.
:anj_stfu: I know they buckled under to the pressure from the race hustlers, and were influenced by the vote pressured politicians/prosecutors. There was no reason for that jury or trial to even exist. Ho hum.

On to the appeals court. Then the civil courts, were the race hustlers will be the defendants. I should be getting paid for tutoring you airheads. :laugh:

LOLOL

Of course he scares you or you wouldn't be crying about his presence.
I complain about Sharpton and his fellow dirtbags, because they are destroying justice. Also, because they destroy our basic 2nd amendment freedom & right of self-defense.
You're just too :lame2: brain and left-looned to understand.

:anj_stfu: I know they buckled under to the pressure from the race hustlers, and were influenced by the vote pressured politicians/prosecutors. There was no reason for that jury or trial to even exist. Ho hum.

On to the appeals court. Then the civil courts, were the race hustlers will be the defendants. I should be getting paid for tutoring you airheads. :laugh:
I should be getting paid for tutoring you airheads.
Tutors usually know more than the student.

you've made it clear you don't.

Yes, :ahole-1: , the video does prove self-defense. You're either a bald-faced liar, or a complete idiot. I suspect the former.

Your dopey screenshot is meaningless. And while you claim "you can't tell from it where Travis is pointing his gun...".... so what ? All that matters is Arbery attacked Travis, and that Travis shot him in self-defense. You are deranged.
LOLOL

That "dopey screenshot" is from the video YOU posted. It clearly shows you can't see Travis at all in it at times. So g'head, tell the forum again how that grainy, blurry video from 100 yards away proves Travis didn't point his shotgun at Arbery as he swore under oath he had done.

:dance:

LOLOL

You already proved you don't know shit, gramps.

Case in point ... Travis hung himself by testifying he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery was approaching his truck. His defense was over when he admitted that, which was also a confession that he committed aggravated assault, one of the charges against him, along with felony murder.

So if that video actually proved he didn't point his gun at Arbery, why on Earth do you think he swore under oath that he did??

And on what grounds do you delude yourself he can appeal? Don't forget, you didn't watch the trial. You don't know what happened. You're speaking from a position of ignorance.

I complain about Sharpton and his fellow dirtbags, because they are destroying justice. Also, because they destroy our basic 2nd amendment freedom & right of self-defense.
You're just too :lame2: brain and left-looned to understand.
LOL

Cries the forum idiot who actually claims Travis McMichael lied under oath by admitting he pointed his gun at Arbery and gave Arbery justification to going for his gun.

LOLOL

That "dopey screenshot" is from the video YOU posted. It clearly shows you can't see Travis at all in it at times. So g'head, tell the forum again how that grainy, blurry video from 100 yards away proves Travis didn't point his shotgun at Arbery as he swore under oath he had done.

Travis saying he pointed his shotgun at Arbery means NOTHING.

Are you a complete imbecile ? See post 1104. People who LEGALLY shot someone in self-defense, all have one thing in common. They pointed their gun at the person they shot. Duh!

And where do you get the idea that I said Travis didn't point his shotgun at Arbery. Not only did I say he did, but I say he SHOULD have done that, (within the 21 foot zone), as he did.
GOOD JOB, TRAVIS!

Forum List

Back