Decision reached in Arbrey case

That's completely OPPOSITE of the reality of this case. The jury was clearly intimidated by Sharpton, Jackson, Crump, and their mobs. They were probably thinking about what will happen to their kids at school.

Suppose YOU were on that jury. Suppose YOU had kids in school, and the black kids at school knew they were your kids. Starting to feel a little itchy ? Starting to get the idea ?
So that mostly white jury was more afraid of old black men like Jackson and Sharpton than you cuck Whites? LOL. Okay. What is it about you cuck Whites that no one give a shit what you think? Is it because you're cucks?

When Arbery started attacking him.
If so then that means a lot.... Because the issue should have been narrowed down to whether it was self defense or not.

All things leading up to the situation might have been cases of assumption, confusion, misidentification, and other. The other thing that was important is to yes prove intent once the 4 came into direct contact with one another on the street. What was everyone's intent at that point, and then next figure out their actions in the scuffle that came next. It should have painted a good picture of the actual final event that came last.

So that mostly white jury was more afraid of old black men like Jackson and Sharpton than you cuck Whites? LOL. Okay. What is it about you cuck Whites that no one give a shit what you think? Is it because you're cucks?
Why do you think that anyone gives a damn about what your racist ace has to say ?? You idiot's love to call white's racist, but then you aren't any better by being a damned racist yourself.

Why do you think that anyone gives a damn about what your racist ace has to say ?? You idiot's love to call white's racist, but then you aren't any better by being a damned racist yourself.
I think you give a shit because you replied you moron. That's kind of a giveaway. Lol.

I don't even know (or care) what the hell the "word" cucks means, but it's obvious that you have been snowed by some leftist loons, and have no idea what people give a shit about.

This goofy arrest/"convicton" is headed for an appeals court, where it will almost definitely be overturned, based on clear-cut evidence of self-defense - as long as old black men like Jackson and Sharpton cannot intimidate a jury, in a conservative place, where police and national guard would stomp the shit out of any black rioters who were stupid enough to even show up there.

These kinds of things are just like the statues being torn down, the neighborhoods being occupied, and the riots being tolerated by Democrat mayors. They only happen there. Once this trial is moved to a normal location, away from leftist loon control, Sharpton & co, will probably not even show up.

I don't even know (or care) what the hell the "word" cucks means, but it's obvious that you have been snowed by some leftist loons, and have no idea what people give a shit about.

This goofy arrest/"convicton" is headed for an appeals court, where it will almost definitely be overturned, based on clear-cut evidence of self-defense - as long as old black men like Jackson and Sharpton cannot intimidate a jury, in a conservative place, where police and national guard would stomp the shit out of any black rioters who were stupid enough to even show up there.
Lol. No it won't cuck boy and I'll be here to laugh at you when it doesn't.
These kinds of things are just like the statues being torn down, the neighborhoods being occupied, and the riots being tolerated by Democrat mayors. They only happen there. Once this trial is moved to a normal location Sharpton & co, will probably not ever show up.
What are you talking about dipshit? We dismantled Monument Ave and it was right in the heart of Dixie. We did that shit right in your face cuck. Lol.

These kinds of things are just like the statues being torn down, the neighborhoods being occupied, and the riots being tolerated by Democrat mayors. They only happen there. Once this trial is moved to a normal location, away from leftist loon control, Sharpton & co, will probably not even show up.

Lol. No it won't cuck boy and I'll be here to laugh at you when it doesn't.

What are you talking about dipshit? We dismantled Monument Ave and it was right in the heart of Dixie. We did that shit right in your face cuck. Lol.
HA. You do it where Democrat lunatics like you are in charge, and keep the police from stopping you. Not something to be proud of. In conservative towns, you would be made into mincemeat, if you ever tried it there.

I was in the National Guard and I went to a race riot. There were 500 troops against about 1000 rioters. They were bold against the standing down police. Then we arrived, and the rioters just stood there looking at us. I heard one guy say "Uh oh. This aint the police." Another guy then threw a bottle at us, and my company commander ordered us to fix bayonets. Ever hear the sound of 500 bayonets being attached to rifle barrels ? It's LOUD, brother.

You should have seen how fast that crowd ran for their lives. One minute dispersal. One minute a large, angry mob. Next minute, an empty street. That's the difference between a Democrat mayor, and a Republican governor.

Want another example ? Try this >>

1638120774853.png
1638120836013.png

Doesn't matter who they are, or what they thought. All that matters is the VIDEO which shows self-defense. All this other talk is fool jibberish
LOL

The jibberish is all yours, gramps. You're literally trying to retry the case in this forum when you don't even know what the evidence and facts are because you didn't watch the trial.

You really are as senile as you appear.

Anybody wanna guess what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and some of their colleagues were doing in the courtroom. Wanna guess what about 100 people assembled on the steps of the courtroom were doing there with Al Sharpton talking into microphones that were set up there for him ? (and referring to the Arbery daeth as a "lynching")

Wanna guess what effect the presence of these well-known race-baiter agitators had on the jury ? Wanna guess what was going through the minds of the jury from all that ? Their kids at school ? Their pregnant wife ? Themselves at their jobs, or even at their homes.

View attachment 569242
Al Sharpton really scares you, huh?

LOL

The jibberish is all yours, gramps. You're literally trying to retry the case in this forum when you don't even know what the evidence and facts are because you didn't watch the trial.

You really are as senile as you appear.
Nobody needs to see your dopey, black-pander, Sharpton trial. The video is the evidence and facts, not the kangaroo court.

We're past this now. What matters is getting the appeal trial out of leftist control, and on solid ground. If/when that is, acquittal is 99% probability. Ho hum, :ahole-1:

I don't have to tell you shit. YOU made a claim. It's your burden to prove YOUR claims. So? What guns do jury members from that case own?
I already proved my argument a long time ago here. The VIDEO proved it. :biggrin:

The jury owns water pistols. That's why they're afraid of the mobs.

Nobody needs to see your dopey, black-pander, Sharpton trial. The video is the evidence and facts, not the kangaroo court.

We're past this now. What matters is getting the appeal trial out of leftist control, and on solid ground. If/when that is, acquittal is 99% probability. Ho hum, :ahole-1:
LOL

Poor, deranged gramps. You're senile.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."

I'm arguing from the VIDEO. You're not. That's why you're a joke in this thread. :biggrin:
LOL

Of course I'm not arguing. I'm laughing my ass off at an old, senile mess who thinks Travis tried to convince the jury to find him guilty by admitting he provoked Arbery by pointing his shotgun at him.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."

I already proved my argument a long time ago here. The VIDEO proved it. :biggrin:

The jury owns water pistols. That's why they're afraid of the mobs.
LOLOL

No dumbfuck, the video doesn't prove it. You're just too senile to comprehend that.

Again... here is a screen shot from that video. You can't tell from it where Travis is pointing his gun...

screenshot_20211125-125918_samsung-internet-2-jpg.568321

Forum List

Back