Decision reached in Arbrey case

Hiding your head up your own ass doesn't actually make Travis' confession go away.
lol ..It's not a "confession". He pointed the gun at Arbery and he shot him, as, under the circumstances (self-defense), he was compelled to do. He did it very well, I'd say.

Outcome was correct. Bad guy dead. Good guy alive.

Travis saying he pointed his shotgun at Arbery means NOTHING.

Are you a complete imbecile ? See post 1104. People who LEGALLY shot someone in self-defense, all have one thing in common. They pointed their gun at the person they shot. Duh!

And where do you get the idea that I said Travis didn't point his shotgun at Arbery. Not only did I say he did, but I say he SHOULD have done that, (within the 21 foot zone), as he did.
GOOD JOB, TRAVIS!
LOL

Poor, unhinged gramps. :eusa_doh:

Gramps... again... he admitted he pointed the gun at Arbery before Arbery reached his truck.

You really are ignorant.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."

lol ..It's not a "confession". He pointed the gun at Arbery and he shot him, as, under the circumstances (self-defense), he was compelled to do. He did it very well, I'd say.

Nope, he didn't have to point his gun at Arbery as Arbery was jogging towards his truck and away from Bryan.

Good guy alive.

Good guy spending the rest of his life in prison for murder.

You've made it clear you're a moron, basing your entire argument on a fuzzy picture, and a conspiracy theory.
You can throw the silly leftist, catch-phrase > "conspiracy theory" in here, or any other :lame2: catch-phrase that you laughably think has some effectiveness, but the FACT is, the video is not "fuzzy". It is clear, and it clearly shows Arbery ATTACKING Travis, and Travis shooting him in self-defense.

Ho hum. Next student, step up please.

You can throw the silly leftist, catch-phrase > "conspiracy theory" in here, or any other :lame2: catch-phrase that you laughably think has some effectiveness, but the FACT is, the video is not "fuzzy". It is clear, and it clearly shows Arbery ATTACKING Travis, and Travis shooting him in self-defense.

are you this big a loser in real life?

Do you own stock in a buggy whip factory?

Hope the Toledo Mudhens make it to the World Series?

Dream of a perfect date with Phyllis Diller?

LOLOL

Yeah, this isn't fuzzy at all. Not one bit.

Untitled.png

Dumbfuck, you can't even make out the gun, no less, in which direction it was pointing.

But we know where it was pointing thanks to Travis' testimony under oath...

Travis: "Yes, I pointed the shotgun at him"

That's all the instruction for today, students. For any additional questions you have, just look up my former posts in this thread. All your answers are there. :biggrin:

That's all the instruction for today, students. For any additional questions you have, just look up my former posts in this thread. All your answers are there. :biggrin:

While you're at recess, ignore the slides and swings, and go to the library.

and get the REAL facts of the case.

Not your imaginary ones.

LOL

Cries the forum idiot who actually claims Travis McMichael lied under oath by admitting he pointed his gun at Arbery and gave Arbery justification to going for his gun.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."
Arbery had no justification. He could have just kept on jogging. He was the criminal, VIDEO proved.

And on what grounds do you delude yourself he can appeal? Don't forget, you didn't watch the trial. You don't know what happened. You're speaking from a position of ignorance.
There was no "trial" - there was only a frameup, to appease the black community. This shit has to stop.

Obviously, the grounds for appeal are that Travis fired in self-defense. It all depends on where the appeal will be, and how its done. If they don't deliberately screw these 3 guys again, and it is a normal court, they will be acquitted, and they will sue the pants off the guys in the previous kangaroo court.

Arbery had no justification. He could have just kept on jogging. He was the criminal, VIDEO proved.
Of course he had justification. That's why they were all convicted. Georgia is a stand your ground state. Arbery had no duty to retreat. Once his life was threatened by Travis pointing a gun at him, Arbery had every right to defend himself.

Forum List

Back