Decision reached in Arbrey case

There is nothing to show that the McMichaels were trying to keep Arbery from "getting away"

Nor is there anything to show that simply looking for somebody and following him, has any connection to a later shooting (of self-defense). They could have been just trying to spot him, so as to then call the police, and present some kind of charge.

You are making some gargantuan leaps of assumption, but then that's what people do who have no case to present. Ho hum.
LOL

No, dumbfuck, I'm pointing out what came out in the trial. It's already been adjudicated and a jury of their peers rendered guilty verdicts. That you want to howl at the moon now is nothing but entertainment for those who actually followed the trial.

We don't allow people to shoot others down in the street without having to explain their actions, generally.

Of course there should have been a trial.
Explaining actions, and being arrested for murder are 2 different things. At least they are when politicians involved, arent thinking about a majority black voting population, and the possibility of riots.

LOL

No, dumbfuck, I'm pointing out what came out in the trial. It's already been adjudicated and a jury of their peers rendered guilty verdicts. That you want to howl at the moon now is nothing but entertainment for those who actually followed the trial.
Waste of a post. As I already taught you, what came out in the trial was centered around a majority black voting population, and the possibility of riots. Ho hum.

Waste of a post. As I already taught you, what came out in the trial was centered around a majority black voting population, and the possibility of riots. Ho hum.

had nothing to do with the trial, except in your imagination.

Of course not, because you are an intransigent liar. You have been spoonfed, more than once, the definitive proof that you are lying. Yet you continue to vomit the same lies fed to you by a wackadoodle youtuber. Embarrassing .
Hot air wasteful rhetoric, without a word of substance. Everything you just described, describes what you just said. At least these other airhead DUPEs present SOMETHING related to the issue, wasteful as they may be. :ahole-1:

Hot air wasteful rhetoric, without a word of substance. Everything you just described, describes what you just said. At least these other airhead DUPEs present SOMETHING related to the issue, wasteful as they may be. :ahole-1:
DUPEs present SOMETHING related to the issue, wasteful as they may be.

us DUPES are reporting what happened at the trial.

What's wasteful is you IGNORING it, and maintaining a losing argument.

So basically you are telling us that you are a terrified, dishonest little sissy that would send innocent people to prison. You so easily assume this of the 12 jurors. Because it is true of you.

So basically you are telling us that you are a terrified, dishonest little sissy that would send innocent people to prison. You so easily assume this of the 12 jurors. Because it is true of you.
That's how I read his post.

You're afraid of blacks rioting??
I'm not, particularly. I'm well armed. If they riot at my house (ex. try to throw a molotov cocktail at my window), they'll be blasted with a 12 gauge shotgun, OO Buckshot (instant death)

1638052639136.jpeg

That's how I read his post.
These shallow thinkers don't ever think this stuff through. They just claim all 12 jurors are terrified liars who send innocent people to prison. All 12. 3 more seconds of brain effort would make them realize that they are actually telling on themselves.

Forum List

Back