Decision reached in Arbrey case

The guy herded him and at one point struck him with his vehicle while I agree murder is a stretch he did more then tape.
Heard this here, but did that video show that, because last year when we were discussing the video evidence, I didn't remember that coming up or being debated.

Where ? How about he whole picture ? Looks like an abstract painting. Doesn't show anything.

Post a video of what you claim Travis said. I posted a video of him saying he was attacked by Arbery, which of course, the video confirmed.

If they ever get this crazy thing out of Brunswick, and away from a black majority voting population, this decision will be reversed, and the 3 convicted will become rich men.
Dumbfuck, that's a screenshot from the video you claim proves Travis never pointed his shotgun at Arbery as Arbery approached the truck.

And as you just admitted, it "doesn't show anything." Which means you have no evidence Travis McMichael lied on the witness stand when he confessed to pointing his gun at Arbery.

You should have paid attention.

Wow, so this video is basically saying that the videographer didn't actually know the McMichael's (said he was working on a porch down the road when he saw the event's taking place), and decided to help out in what he thought were these community citizen's in pursuit of what he assumed was an assailant who had done something real bad in the community maybe ?? That's the way the interview seemed to have been going when he was describing his role in the event. Gotta finish watching the video

So did this guy know the McMichael's, and did he assume that the McMichael's were chasing a criminal that had done something real wrong in the area ??? If all is true that he didn't know the McMichael's, then shouldn't that have exonerated this third guy of murder charges, otherwise if he was only trying to help, otherwise if he didn't know the McMichael's at all, nor did he know what was going on other than seeing what he thought was a criminal fleeing, and some community citizen's giving chase ???

Did he know the McMichael's ??

Even if he did, was it that he assumed that they were upstanding citizen's in the community, and if they were after someone like that, then that someone must have done something very wrong for them to be after someone like that ?

The question needed to be asked next I guess, is that will this stop a citizen from trying to help in cases where a possible person is fleeing what they think are good citizen's or even the police, if they now realize that they could be charged or sued for their participation in trying to help out in a potential criminal escape situation now.

If the gun hadn't have went off, and Arbery was found guilty of casing the joint, then would the roles be reversed as to who was the good guy's, and who was the bad guy's or guy ?? Interesting stuff.

Wow, so this video is basically saying that the videographer didn't actually know the McMichael's (said he was working on a porch down the road when he saw the event's taking place), and decided to help out in what he thought were these community citizen's in pursuit of what he assumed was an assailant who had done something real bad in the community maybe ?? That's the way the interview seemed to have been going when he was describing his role in the event. Gotta finish watching the video

So did this guy know the McMichael's, and did he assume that the McMichael's were chasing a criminal that had done something real wrong in the area ??? If all is true that he didn't know the McMichael's, then shouldn't that have exonerated this third guy of murder charges, otherwise if he was only trying to help, otherwise if he didn't know the McMichael's at all, nor did he know what was going on other than seeing what he thought was a criminal fleeing, and some community citizen's giving chase ???

Even if he did, was it that he assumed that they were upstanding citizen's in the community, and if they were after someone like that, then that someone must have done something very wrong for them to be after someone like that ?

The question needed to be asked next I guess, is that will this stop a citizen from trying to help in cases where a possible person is fleeing what they think are good citizen's or even the police, if they now realize that they could be charged or sued for their participation in trying to help out in a potential criminal escape situation now.

If the gun hadn't have went off, and Arbery was found guilty of casing the joint, then would the roles be reversed as to who was the good guy's, and who was the bad guy's or guy ?? Interesting stuff.
It doesn't matter if he knew the McMichaels or not. He admitted to using his vehicle to help prevent Arbery from getting away. That makes him complicit to the crime. Hence, felony murder.

Ahmaud Arbery's goose was cooked if he did anything else but roll his eyes and say "Yes, Massa" when white hands are pointing a shotgun at him.
They weren't, stupid. If you they they were, SHOW us a video of that. I've already shown a video of that NOT happening.

Had Travis not been in that place at that time,none of this would have happened. The fact that he placed himself there with his gun, irrespective of everything else makes him the aggressor. I don't care if Arbery pissed him off by saying his mom wears army boots and that caused Travis to chase him, he is STILL the AGGRESSOR in this encounter.
FALSE! Today I went to WalMart. I had my gun with me. This makes me an aggressor ?
No. It makes me someone who simply exercised my right to carry a gun, and defend myself. And if some idiot like Arbery would have attacked me today, I would have shot him.
Same with Travis. The only thing that can be shown about Travis, was that he was a concerned citizen. Something all of us should be.

It is apparent that these right wingers have no knowledge of public policy.
How to act in police confrontations is a matter of "public policy". The cluelessness of liberals regarding this, has resulted in numerous unecessary killings of people.

There was no criminal to stop. Thinking like yours is why those 3 men will spend the rest of their lives in prison.
They may never go to prison. Their case will be appealed. As long as it isnt another kangaroo court, in a place with an overwhelmingly black voting population, and politicians who watch that, rather than justice, it's hard to see how the verdict can be anything other than NOT GUILTY, by reason of self-defense.

Liar. I have personally watched you get obliterated over this lie at least twice. Yet here you are repating it again anyway. Pathetic.
"Obliterated" ? I have no idea what you are babbling about, but that's par for the course with scatterbrained liberals. To convict a guy of murder, who was doing nothing mire than making a video with a cell, is about the most obvious part of this case's screwball, racial pandering horseshit.

Dumbfuck, that's a screenshot from the video you claim proves Travis never pointed his shotgun at Arbery as Arbery approached the truck.

And as you just admitted, it "doesn't show anything." Which means you have no evidence Travis McMichael lied on the witness stand when he confessed to pointing his gun at Arbery.
Can anybody make any sense out of this babbling, doubletalk gobbeldegook ? I said the video I posted proves Travis never pointed his shotgun at Arbery, as Arbery approached the truck. That's correct. And I say it again now. So ? So what's your problem ?

Your silly screenshot doesn't show anything. We are still left with the video I posted, that does NOT show Travis pointing a shotgun at Arbery, before being attacked by Arbery.

And even if Travis would have pointed his shotgun at Arbery (within Travis 21ft rule distance), that defines Arbery's threat as imminent, and pointing the shotgun would just have been adding to the adequacy of Travis' defense (which proved to be necessary)

"Obliterated" ? I have no idea what you are babbling about, but that's par for the course with scatterbrained liberals. To convict a guy of murder, who was doing nothing mire than making a video with a cell, is about the most obvious part of this case's screwball, racial pandering horseshit.
Poor, senile gramps. He admitted he was chasing Arbery.

Like everything thing else in this looney case, that has no reason to even exist, the whole thing is centered around 1 thing. 60% of voters black. 32% white.

Can anybody make any sense out of this babbling, doubletalk gobbeldegook ? I said the video I posted proves Travis never pointed his shotgun at Arbery, as Arbery approached the truck. That's correct. And I say it again now. So ? So what's your problem ?

Your silly screenshot doesn't show anything. We are still left with the video I posted, that does NOT show Travis pointing a shotgun at Arbery, before being attacked by Arbery.

And even if Travis would have pointed his shotgun at Arbery (within Travis 21ft rule distance), that defines Arbery's threat as imminent, and pointing the shotgun would just have been adding to the adequacy of Travis' defense (which proved to be necessary)

That's right, my screen shot from your video does not show Travis. Obliterating your lie that the video proves Travis didn't point his gun at Arbery as he confessed he did.

Forum List

Back