Decision reached in Arbrey case

And you think that amounts to "MURDER", huh puppy ? Is there a doctor in the house. I mean really.
LOL

You're deranged, gramps. :cuckoo:

I said that is felony murder. Which it is. Which is why he was convicted of felony murder.

That's right, my screen shot from your video does not show Travis. Obliterating your lie that the video proves Travis didn't point his gun at Arbery as he confessed he did.
I still haven't see any video of Travis "confessing" to pointing his gun at Arbery (which is NOT A CRIME) See post # 1014.

In US justice, Travis is innocent unless prosecution proves him guilty. What the video proves is that the prosecution does NOT have evidence of Travis pointing his gun at Arbery (which also is NOT A CRIME)

Nope, I don't have to do any such thing. Bryan admits he used his truck to prevent Arbery from getting away.
Yes you do, if you want to be considered a responsible poster. HA HA. That's about the funniest thing I've thought of in quite a while.

I still haven't see any video of Travis "confessing" to pointing his gun at Arbery (which is NOT A CRIME) See post # 1014.

In US justice, Travis is innocent unless prosecution proves him guilty. What the video proves is that the prosecution does NOT have evidence of Travis pointing his gun at Arbery (which also is NOT A CRIME)
Who cares what you saw or didn't see? :cuckoo:

This all came up in the trial you didn't watch. Which is why everyone else here is laughing at your ignorance. You're literally arguing things that were proven false in the trial.

Yes you do, if you want to be considered a responsible poster. HA HA. That's about the funniest thing I've thought of in quite a while.
LOLOLOL

Ok, call me an irresponsible poster. That doesn't help you because you're still ignorant of the facts of the case. You'll still be stupid and you'll still be posting lies.

FALSE! Today I went to WalMart. I had my gun with me. This makes me an aggressor ?
No. It makes me someone who simply exercised my right to carry a gun, and defend myself. And if some idiot like Arbery would have attacked me today, I would have shot him.
Same with Travis. The only thing that can be shown about Travis, was that he was a concerned citizen. Something all of us should be.
A openly carried weapon in a holster is not considered a threat in and of itself, the courts have ruled on this long ago. A concealed weapon lawfully carried is not considered a threat.

So you have a firearm that you wore to Walmart. Let's say I'm in the Walmart and for reasons God Himself cannot fathom you see me, think I'm cute and decide you want to talk to me. My responses to your overtures begin with "no thank you" and end with "get away from me you creep" as I wheel my basket as far away from you as I can get.

So you pretend to resume your shopping yet for some strange reason, every aisle I end up in there you are. So I try a different tactic. I take off my jacket and my firearm in holster can now clearly be seen.

Here you come around the corner, stopping suddenly when you see me with my openly carried weapon and you start freaking out shouting "gun, gun, she has a gun" while pulling out your own weapon. I freeze and my arms are up.

Who is the aggressor in this scenario?

LOL

You're deranged, gramps. :cuckoo:

I said that is felony murder. Which it is. Which is why he was convicted of felony murder.
Showing your derangement once is enough. No need for repetition.

Actually, we found out some years ago. :laugh:

Hey, I videoed some people about a week ago. Wanna call the police on me ? Charge me with felony murder ? It's a race vote-pander sham, you klutz.

They may never go to prison. Their case will be appealed. As long as it isnt another kangaroo court, in a place with an overwhelmingly black voting population, and politicians who watch that, rather than justice, it's hard to see how the verdict can be anything other than NOT GUILTY, by reason of self-defense.
A white jury convicted them, there was one black juror out of 12.

LOLOLOL

Ok, call me an irresponsible poster. That doesn't help you because you're still ignorant of the facts of the case. You'll still be stupid and you'll still be posting lies.
Knothead. There IS NO case. You don't have the foggiest idea of what went down here.

"Obliterated" ? I have no idea what you are babbling about, but that's par for the course with scatterbrained liberals. To convict a guy of murder, who was doing nothing mire than making a video with a cell, is about the most obvious part of this case's screwball, racial pandering horseshit.
In the police cam video Roddy admits to chasing and blocking Arbery. He did far more than just videotape their crime.

Showing your derangement once is enough. No need for repetition.

Actually, we found out some years ago. :laugh:

Hey, I videoed some people about a week ago. Wanna call the police on me ? Charge me with felony murder ? It's a race vote-pander sham, you klutz.
Participate in a chase to prevent a person, who had not committed a crime, from getting away; which leads to anyone in your posse murdering said person then yes, you too could face felony murder charges.

In US justice, Travis is innocent unless prosecution proves him guilty.
and prosecution did

What the video proves is that the prosecution does NOT have evidence of Travis pointing his gun at Arbery (which also is NOT A CRIME)

and videos, which have been posted, have him stating, UNDER OATH. he did point the shotgun at Arbery.

I haven't seen that alleged video. If you talk about a video, post it (with the time bar #)

And none of that would be felony murder.
The video's been posted. Consider yourself a horse who's been dragged to the trough.

Participate in a chase to prevent a person, who had not committed a crime, from getting away; which leads to anyone in your posse murdering said person then yes, you too could face felony murder charges.
There is nothing to show that the McMichaels were trying to keep Arbery from "getting away"

Nor is there anything to show that simply looking for somebody and following him, has any connection to a later shooting (of self-defense). They could have been just trying to spot him, so as to then call the police, and present some kind of charge.

You are making some gargantuan leaps of assumption, but then that's what people do who have no case to present. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back