Decades of Neglect of Inner City Blacks

Where have you been living for the last year and a half. There hasn't been a free country on earth in that entire time.
I don't think so either. And some those M.P.'s who show up are Israeli or Russian or other foreign agents or illegal immigrants who got into the U.S. military with a foreign agenda of gun control and disarmament of U.S. civilians.

You have military training and you still do that? There's vice in the area, and a negative aura being projected. You're under surveillance and the M.P. has the crosshairs trained on you already as you park your car, get out, shut the door, and walk away from your vehicle. You're trained for obedience and you don't even realize.

M.P. is hanging around, sees you pack up your stuff at the rifle range. Now he gets his camera gear ready for court-martial. You're breaking into your own car, but he's pulling the documents, got another owner ready, title, registration, and insurance all ready to step into your empty boots — the video of the break in saves his ass at court-martial time and you've got a bullet hole and bleeding heart on the ground — the M.P.'s are slicker than snot cleaning that shit up nobody saw a thing.
I was at the PX, not the range. The MPs were fine except for expecting me to have the registration on my person. One problem they had was that as a reservist I didn't have bumper tags for base access.

I was at the PX, not the range. The MPs were fine except for expecting me to have the registration on my person. One problem they had was that as a reservist I didn't have bumper tags for base access.
Some people have delusions of grandeur and military rank, and communist-minded gun-control M.P.'s are constantly going off base and they are not in the habit of respecting the private property and civil rights of U.S. citizens, including the right to bear arms as private citizens outside of military command and control.

Some people have delusions of grandeur and military rank, and communist-minded gun-control M.P.'s are constantly going off base and they are not in the habit of respecting the private property and civil rights of U.S. citizens, including the right to bear arms as private citizens outside of military command and control.
MPs have ABSOLUTELY NO jurisdiction in the civilian environment unless martial law is declared.

Since when is that professor in Cambridge "world famous"? The vast majority of the people in this country, his homeland, never heard of him before his incident. He was nobody "important" to the local police in his hometown even. And if you ask people in Europe, Africa or South America who this doofus was, 99.9% wouldn't have a clue.
That's a lie. Henry Louis Gates is a world reknown historian. I known about his work for years before the incident. You don't get hired at Harvard if you aren't a serious expert.

Black lawyers, black pastors, self-appointed 'community leaders', and assorted community loudmouths, are forever bitching and whining and hollering about what is wrong with this country and what needs to be done to fix it.

But the truth is, these loud-mouthed fuckheads don't know shit from Shinola. They know only one thing: how to cause problems, whine, and demand more free shit. They're fucking worthless.

Nothing will change in these inner-city shitholes until black people fix the multitude of problems in their own culture.

That includes admitting to their own part in creating these shitholes in which crime is ALLOWED to flourish. It could NOT have happened without them sitting back and allowing it to happen. There is NO way they can honestly blame white people for the bad decisions they, themselves, have made, and the crime they have allowed to flourish right under their own big noses. They claim to have all the answers? Fine. Then FIX something, for once, instead of causing ever more problems.

And, while I"m at it, fuck BLM, they're part of the problem,too.own
Another stupid comment from a racist scrub who has not stepped foot in any of these communities. Old man, you are talking out of your ass. There is more crime in your community.
And yes, we can and will blame poor white public policy for the problems they have created. I've worked in such a community. I know what its like to argue to a city council full of racists like you. We made a city change funding policy whereby 97 prcent of all social service funds went to white organizations located miles away from the hood who were supposed to be working on problems in the black community. This was in a republican run city. The affected people could not get to the programs because transit was not available and dependable transportation is an issue for low income people.

An idiot like you talks about somebodys choices, but it is the consistent poor choice some whites make to be racists that is the root cause of the problems blacks face. We did research and found that the mayor and CED director were working a great scheme whereby they controlled the money and sat on boards of all the local non profits they approved funding for. We revealed the conflict of interest and made the CED Director " resign." That fall, the mayor was voted out of office. This kind of shit is what black organizations face in many cities, especially the small to mid size cities of this country.

Whites like you run your mouth, but what you should do is use your mouth for eating instead of talking stupid.

Forum List

Back