Decades of Neglect of Inner City Blacks

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

Actually, a number of Inner Cities across the Fruited Plain have been changing. Yuppie pioneers, attracted by the low prices have moved into some of the hoods and started gentrifying the areas.

The Drug Lords and community busybodies really don't like it.

It is time for conservatives to completely ignore Shit Holes and what happens.

These fucking commie bastards have had iron clad 1 party rule for up to 100 GD yrs of this bull shit.

Conservs have not a damned thing to do with any shit hole situation. Their racism is on full display.

they control the fucking cops.

The game is over.

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?

Nothing changed in 4 years under Trump, either. It is a huge problem and can't be resolved peacefully in my view. Piling money into it hasn't helped.

These fucking commie bastards have had iron clad 1 party rule for up to 100 GD yrs of this bull shit.

Conservs have not a damned thing to do with any shit hole situation. Their racism is on full display.

The game is over.
I know, I know. Trump fanatics (hardly conservative) are Lilly white and pure. The Jan 6 insurrection is a perfect example of it.

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

The game is over.
I know, I know. Trump fanatics (hardly conservative) are Lilly white and pure.
True. And Trump had the highest black and Hispanic votes of any repub in history....wonk wonk woooonnnkkk.....

Fix your shit holes. You made them, fix them. Best to torch the MFs to the ground and start from scratch

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

You are blaming welfare? Really? And, you don't want these kids aborted either.

It is unfair to blame either political party for this sad state of affairs.

Wake up and the smell the coffee: This dismal situation is intractable.

So some people suggest doing nothing.

And some people (usually called "liberals") keep trying to throw money at the situation (reparations, for example) or proposing moving housing projects to the suburbs. In their hearts, they know that nothing will change fundamentally.

Every nation has its Achilles' heel. The population profile of this nation is ours.

hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

here, the DEMOCRAT black LEADERS honor a black criminal:

here, a black criminal with the US Flag!!!!!
1619355551463.png

hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

View attachment 483810

You are FOS.. You want to help Trump take down America?

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
RIGHT there !!! you CAN'T deny it!!!!!!!!
that's why the black culture is self destructive--and they are Dems
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals

Biden doesn't denigrate cops.. Biden worked on the Task Force for 21st Century Policing which was designed to restore respect for and confidence in police officers. Trump tossed it out and encouraged abuse of suspects.

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha

Biden doesn't denigrate cops.. Biden worked on the Task Force for 21st Century Policing which was designed to restore respect for and confidence in police officers. Trump tossed it out and encouraged abuse of suspects.

I've never stopped respecting police officers, why would it need "restored".

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century ...

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha

hahhaah--you fkd up--he just DID it!!!!! instead of COMMENDING the police for SAVING a BLACK life at the Makhia shooting, he denigrated the police--UNDENIABLE

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Does Biden honor white supremacists, po boys, Jan 6 insurrectionists, klan members, Qanon, etc,? Nah. That is Trump's shtick.

Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century ...

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

This is President B. Hussein O's task force in 2015, you know.

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.

Forum List

Back