Decades of Neglect of Inner City Blacks

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!
It is time for conservatives to completely ignore Shit Holes and what happens.

These fucking commie bastards have had iron clad 1 party rule for up to 100 GD yrs of this bull shit.

Conservs have not a damned thing to do with any shit hole situation. Their racism is on full display.

they control the fucking cops.

The game is over.
I know, I know. Trump fanatics (hardly conservative) are Lilly white and pure.
True. And Trump had the highest black and Hispanic votes of any repub in history....wonk wonk woooonnnkkk.....

Fix your shit holes. You made them, fix them. Best to torch the MFs to the ground and start from scratch
BLM seems to have that urban renewal on track.

There are good people on both sides,
So, just curious... do you lie unintentionally or are you into propaganda? That comment was debunked within hours of it being mentioned, YEARS ago. Oh yeah, the Donald is livin' in your head, rent-free.

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?
hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

here, the DEMOCRAT black LEADERS honor a black criminal:

here, a black criminal with the US Flag!!!!!
View attachment 483810

You are FOS.. You want to help Trump take down America?
hahhahahhaha
RIGHT there !!! you CAN'T deny it!!!!!!!!
that's why the black culture is self destructive--and they are Dems
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals
Does Biden honor white supremacists, po boys, Jan 6 insurrectionists, klan members, Qanon, etc,? Nah. That is Trump's shtick.
Mr trump did not honor WS/Klan/etc--that's total bullshit--we've been over this before. We have been over this before.
It is a fact because he did nothing to reduce the threat, which increased.
wrong--he never honored criminals
...or WS/Klan--you just babbled shit .....
Jan 6? He called it a lovefest. He allowed the groups to fester for 4 years and did nothing about it even though he was warned about the problem.
he did NOT honor any criminals
1. no one was convicted at the time
2.please link to him honoring them after they went in--
3. you also brought up the Klan and WS- you are now known as a bullshiter
4. BLM act like nazis [ I've linked this many times ] and Obama/Kamala/etc LOVE them
Keep deflecting, smart guy.
hahhahahahahh
I provide facts/etc --you provide babble crap

There are good people on both sides,
So, just curious... do you lie unintentionally or are you into propaganda? That comment was debunked within hours of it being mentioned, YEARS ago. Oh yeah, the Donald is livin' in your head, rent-free.

Nope.. That's what Trump said in Chrlottesville and he said almost the same thing to the mob who stormed the Capitol.. that they were special and he loved them.

It is a cycle that will continue repeating until it is broken.

The lack of fathers and lure of easy money from the drug trade cause it to continue.

I don't know the answer, but some sort of path out is needed as is some way to stop young kids from getting knocked up.

I proposed years ago a plan to train kids to refurbish inner city properties, teach them a trade, give them a home and a share in the profits and some pride in their communities. Got zero interest from organizations such as the PUSH coalition, the trade unions outright hated it and nobody wanted to cut the people in on profits although they liked the idea of cheap labor to flip real estate. Point being the entrenched systems have no interest in changing the game. Such a change will have to be a grassroots up sort of deal.

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals.
Democratic Mayors ARE the Mob bosses and drug lords. Don't you know that? Who else are you prosecuting in court for their crimes while you allow them to stay in office?
8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!
In fact some things did change internally. The Democrat political machine crumbled under the Obama Administration, and fell apart entirely under Trump. Now the Mafia is scrambling to recoup its death grip over the U.S. government with the illegal coup by Biden's politburo. But it's too late for them, because we the people have wised up to their party pranks, practical jokes, and dirty tricks.

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?
hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

here, the DEMOCRAT black LEADERS honor a black criminal:

here, a black criminal with the US Flag!!!!!
View attachment 483810

You are FOS.. You want to help Trump take down America?
hahhahahhaha
RIGHT there !!! you CAN'T deny it!!!!!!!!
that's why the black culture is self destructive--and they are Dems
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals
Does Biden honor white supremacists, po boys, Jan 6 insurrectionists, klan members, Qanon, etc,? Nah. That is Trump's shtick.
Mr trump did not honor WS/Klan/etc--that's total bullshit--we've been over this before. We have been over this before.
It is a fact because he did nothing to reduce the threat, which increased.
wrong--he never honored criminals
...or WS/Klan--you just babbled shit .....
Jan 6? He called it a lovefest. He allowed the groups to fester for 4 years and did nothing about it even though he was warned about the problem.
he did NOT honor any criminals
1. no one was convicted at the time
2.please link to him honoring them after they went in--
3. you also brought up the Klan and WS- you are now known as a bullshiter
4. BLM act like nazis [ I've linked this many times ] and Obama/Kamala/etc LOVE them
Keep deflecting, smart guy.
hahhahahahahh
I provide facts/etc --you provide babble crap
Your alternate facts and $3 get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

You are blaming welfare? Really? And, you don't want these kids aborted either.

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century ...

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

This is President B. Hussein O's task force in 2015, you know.

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.
The officer harrassed the professor in his own home.

Your programs created this. All the promises. With moderate success of moving African Americans us and massive failures in family units which has negated much of that success. All of those role models you typed are at a much much higher level then they would be with a higher traditional marriage percentage. Frankly we have become a more partying society. and it is better then many people staying together putting up with the ups and downs of marriage and raising their children.

All of you are wrong. A father in the homes means nothing whenn you consider these facts about what blacks have faced since the year 2000.

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

A father in the home doesn't solve the economic discrimination we as blacks endure.

Your programs created this. All the promises. With moderate success of moving African Americans us and massive failures in family units which has negated much of that success. All of those role models you typed are at a much much higher level then they would be with a higher traditional marriage percentage. Frankly we have become a more partying society. and it is better then many people staying together putting up with the ups and downs of marriage and raising their children.

My programs? LOLOL.. I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq. Why didn't Trump fix it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.

That's not the way the officer saw it. Further, why is it a Presidential duty to literally crucify any civil servant

That's not the way the officer saw it. Further, why is it a Presidential duty to literally crucify any civil servant

Fuck that officer, he harrassed an old man in his own home. Obama was right for what he did

Not sure you understand what the word “literally” means. If I remember correctly, he actually invited the cop to the White House for a beer. Don’t remember pictures of him nailed to a cross‍. Maybe you can provide?

Fuck that officer, he harrassed an old man in his own home. Obama was right for what he did

Professor Gates was only in his 50's at the time of the confrontation, not an "old man" at all.

The professor wasn't under the influence. He wasn't carrying a gun or any tools and he had identification. Maybe the officer was just a dumb dick.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Professor Gates was only in his 50's at the time of the confrontation, not an "old man" at all.
It doesn't matter. The cops harrassed a man in his own garage.

Forum List

Back