The Fog of Racism

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
I do not accept the delusional Democratic Philosophy. Therefore, I must be a racist. If a Black Person does not believe in it, is he or she a racist? Oh! I forgot. Joe said you are not Black if you don't vote for him.

What do you feel like you will lose if black people get the same treatment you would expect for yourself under the law? Fighting to protect the racial bias baked into the criminal justice system and elections is the very definition of racism.

need a link??????
there is no problem of racism--that's one of the biggest myths of the decade...I've got a thread on it

What do you feel like you will lose if black people get the same treatment you would expect for yourself under the law? Fighting to protect the racial bias baked into the criminal justice system and elections is the very definition of racism.
there's no racial bias/etc.....no one has proved it ...you just SAY there is

It was certainly there in abundance in the past. Maybe you can give the approximate date that institutional racism stopped.

It was certainly there in abundance in the past. Maybe you can give the approximate date that institutional racism stopped.
woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
you fkd up---big laughs on Sunday
....you haven't even proved there is racism/'''institutional'' [ hahahahah ] racism/etc
..again, you just say it--you don't prove it
--I had a thread on this exact topic and you people never proved it
here--here is what someone said:
...'''''my black friend SAID he got pulled over by police'' [ for nothing??? ]
HAHAHAHHAHAHA---THAT'S your ''''proof''''

key word ---WAS

and even that's a myth--most whites in the south did not own slaves
etc

woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
....you haven't even proved there is racism/'''institutional'' [ hahahahah ] racism/etc
Answer the question clown. At some point between the time Jim Crow was the norm and today institutional racism must have ended. All we need is a date.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
Answer the question clown. At some point between the time Jim Crow was the norm and today institutional racism must have ended. All we need is a date.
-----sorry--you are the clown and you fked up- hahahhaha
YOU claimed it---YOU made the INITIAL claim about racial bias in YOUR post #2
YOU have to prove it or it's babble crap
...don't try to double talk out of it

..I've been stopped by cops many times for doing nothing wrong!!!!
I'm white...blacks get the same treatment ...stop the bullshit..that's a myth--and we've been over that stupidshit before

woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
You made the extraordinary claim that there is no racial bias in our system. The day it all ended would be a red letter day in American history and yet you don't seem to know when that was.

• Love
woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
You made the extraordinary claim that there is no racial bias in our system. The day it all ended would be a red letter day in American history and yet you don't seem to know when that was.
hahhahahaha--you just proved that you can't prove YOUR claim
..now you look even more silly like Nixon -

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Own and start a business.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the President.
So I have to ask, where is the systematic institutional racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:

Last edited:
woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
Nobody has proved it to you. I'm not sure what difference it makes if you refuse to accept reality.

Flat earthers say nobody proved to them that the earth is round. That doesn't change the shape of the earth.

• Love
I do not accept the delusional Democratic Philosophy. Therefore, I must be a racist. If a Black Person does not believe in it, is he or she a racist? Oh! I forgot. Joe said you are not Black if you don't vote for him.
Hey, you got a holocaust denier to agree with you. :lmao:

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Own and start a business
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the President.
So I have to ask, where is the systematic institutional racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
Black people are technically equal under the law and yet have no expectation that the law will treat them equally.

woooOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
hahahahhahahahahahha
1964 Equality Act.

Own and start a business
Black people are technically equal under the law and yet have no expectation that the law will treat them equally.
Oh that's easy.
The media and even the "POTUS" are constantly telling them that they are living under systemic racism.
Thats why they have low expectations in life.
Maybe if they heard a different tune, they would have more drive in life.

Forum List

Back