Decades of Neglect of Inner City Blacks

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

You are blaming welfare? Really? And, you don't want these kids aborted either.

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century ...

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

This is President B. Hussein O's task force in 2015, you know.

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.
The officer harrassed the professor in his own home.

That's not the way the officer saw it. Further, why is it a Presidential duty to literally crucify any civil servant

Fuck that officer, he harrassed an old man in his own home. Obama was right for what he did

Professor Gates was only in his 50's at the time of the confrontation, not an "old man" at all.
It doesn't matter. The cops harrassed a man in his own garage.

The cops harassed a friend of mine several years ago, accused him of DUI. The paperwork he received said he was driving maroon automobile, yet he presented documentation to show his vehicle was actually burgundy.

Total, and obvious case of mistaken identity, but Obama did nothing for him even though that fool actually voted for Hussein.

But of course, my friend was white, so the Big O could care less.

Nothing changed in 4 years under Trump, either. It is a huge problem and can't be resolved peacefully in my view. Piling money into it hasn't helped.
The Mayors of the Inner Cities refused his help and now under Biden they are asking for help. Think about all the deaths that took place because Trump was a Republican. The Blood is on the hands of decades of Mayors both Black and White and failed to wipe out the Gangs and Drug Lords. This is the most racist attitude towards their citizens.

The cops harassed a friend of mine several years ago, accused him of DUI. The paperwork he received said he was driving maroon automobile, yet he presented documentation to show his vehicle was actually burgundy.

Total, and obvious case of mistaken identity, but Obama did nothing for him even though that fool actually voted for Hussein.

But of course, my friend was white, so the Big O could care less.

Why did you expect the president to get involved in your friend's DUI?

Why did you expect the president to get involved in your friend's DUI?

Disagreements between police and citizens are part of the job of President.

Guess you forgot about Obama having a beer summit in Washington between Cambridge's Finest and some old doofus over a trespassing rap?

If Obama would have invited my friend to Washington to have some beers with the officer who made the mistake, he wouldn't have had a problem going.

Disagreements between police and citizens are part of the job of President.

Guess you forgot about Obama having a beer summit in Washington between Cambridge's Finest and some old doofus over a trespassing rap?

If Obama would have invited my friend to Washington to have some beers with the officer who made the mistake, he wouldn't have had a problem going.

How interesting.. In the past 60 years how many US presidents have gotten involved in local DUI arrests?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How interesting.. In the past 60 years how many US presidents have gotten involved in local DUI arrests?
Sheeeiitt.
Belly up to the bar, drink what you're served, pay your traffic fines just like everybody else. Its a routine stop. Shut up or you go to prison.

In the past 60 years how many Presidents got involved when a thug was shot? Only Obama.

Fuck that officer, he harrassed an old man in his own home. Obama was right for what he did
I had something similar happen when I was in the reserves during college. I was at Camp Pendleton for a rifle match and locked my keys in the car. I was at the PX so I bought a offset screwdriver to remove the latch on the pop out back window. The MPs saw this and confronted me about breaking into a car. I calmly identified myself and informed them that I would produce my registration after breaking into the car. I didn’t act like the professor and blow up verbally attacking the officers. If I had I’d have been in the stockade in retrial confinement for weeks to months awaiting trial (the military doesn’t have bail). It’s really simple, the professor acted like an ass and got treated like an ass.

Why did Obama get involved with a professor who got arrested? Michael Brown? Trayvon Martin?

Police ruffing up a world famous person generally gets the attention of a president. Presidents tend to look into possible civil rights violations.

Police ruffing up a world famous person generally gets the attention of a president. Presidents tend to look into possible civil rights violations.

Since when is that professor in Cambridge "world famous"? The vast majority of the people in this country, his homeland, never heard of him before his incident. He was nobody "important" to the local police in his hometown even. And if you ask people in Europe, Africa or South America who this doofus was, 99.9% wouldn't have a clue.

Since when is that professor in Cambridge "world famous"? The vast majority of the people in this country, his homeland, never heard of him before his incident. He was nobody "important" to the local police in his hometown even. And if you ask people in Europe, Africa or South America who this doofus was, 99.9% wouldn't have a clue.
Ninety-nine percent of THIS country wouldn't have a clue. The only reason one percent know if because Obummer gave this moron a public soapbox.

Okay. Give us some examples. Go ahead.

Black lawyers, black pastors, self-appointed 'community leaders', and assorted community loudmouths, are forever bitching and whining and hollering about what is wrong with this country and what needs to be done to fix it.

But the truth is, these loud-mouthed fuckheads don't know shit from Shinola. They know only one thing: how to cause problems, whine, and demand more free shit. They're fucking worthless.

Nothing will change in these inner-city shitholes until black people fix the multitude of problems in their own culture.

That includes admitting to their own part in creating these shitholes in which crime is ALLOWED to flourish. It could NOT have happened without them sitting back and allowing it to happen. There is NO way they can honestly blame white people for the bad decisions they, themselves, have made, and the crime they have allowed to flourish right under their own big noses. They claim to have all the answers? Fine. Then FIX something, for once, instead of causing ever more problems.

And, while I"m at it, fuck BLM, they're part of the problem,too.own

Last edited:
The Drug Lords and community busybodies really don't like it.

Actually, gentrification is a win-win for drug lords. Not only does it give them a customer base with more disposable income, it provides them with upscale housing, close to their place of work, and that cuts down their commute -- which is a benefit to the environment.

nintchdbpict0002669868871.jpg

The Drug Lords and community busybodies really don't like it.
Vice lords and all the aunties and grandmothers at the libraries and courthouses, too.
The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?
If the mother isn't present with the children, then the father has to seek professional female childcare if nothing else for an alibi when the mother files the usual child molestation and domestic violence charges pursuant to a divorce.
That's not the way the officer saw it. Further, why is it a Presidential duty to literally crucify any civil servant
The President ... shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.
Law enforcement officers cannot be allowed to run wild and bear arms against the citizenry of a free country on a small town Republican ticket.

locked my keys in the car
You have military training and you still do that? There's vice in the area, and a negative aura being projected. You're under surveillance and the M.P. has the crosshairs trained on you already as you park your car, get out, shut the door, and walk away from your vehicle. You're trained for obedience and you don't even realize.
The MPs saw this and confronted me about breaking into a car
M.P. is hanging around, sees you pack up your stuff at the rifle range. Now he gets his camera gear ready for court-martial. You're breaking into your own car, but he's pulling the documents, got another owner ready, title, registration, and insurance all ready to step into your empty boots — the video of the break in saves his ass at court-martial time and you've got a bullet hole and bleeding heart on the ground — the M.P.'s are slicker than snot cleaning that shit up nobody saw a thing.

Forum List

Back