Debunking the Voting Fraud Conspiracy Theories

SCOTUS (specifically Alito by himself) never said “follow the law the legislators made”. What he said was count the late ballots but keep them separate. If he had said “follow the law” the ballots would have been discarded and not counted.

The governor claims the ability to delay the deadline as part of an emergency authority he has under Pennsylvania law.

And as best as I can tell, the number of late ballots appears to be on the order of a few thousand. Trump trails by 45k.

More than 150,000 ballots were caught in U.S. Postal Service processing facilities Wednesday and not delivered by Election Day, agency data shows, including more than 12,000 in five of the states that have yet to be called for either President Trump or Democratic challenger, Joe Biden.​
Another 39,000 ballots were processed Thursday, agency data shows, including more than 4,000, in the remaining swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania

Yeah, it's a few thousand. So even if they are thrown out, Biden will win by 97k instead of 100k.

They're still counting BTW.

Yeah, it's a few thousand. So even if they are thrown out, Biden will win by 97k instead of 100k.
I have a hard time seeing the SCOTUS throwing out enough votes to swing the election (hypothetically) when the voters did nothing wrong.

What evidence of voter fraud exists in Pennsylvania?
Very little.​
An Allegheny County mail carrier was discovered throwing away mail and charged with delay or destruction of mail by a postal employee. One application for a mail-in ballot was found among the mail he threw away, according to the Department of State.
Voter fraud in general is “just vanishingly rare,” according to experts like Adam Lawrence, professor and acting chair for Government and Political Affairs at Millersville University. “It just doesn’t happen with near anywhere the regularity that some say it does.”​
Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar said there’s been only one other case, in Luzerne County. In that instance, according to The Times Leader newspaper, a Republican voter was charged with forging the name of his deceased mother on an application for an absentee ballot in September.
Speaking at a news conference last month, Lancaster County Commissioner Josh Parsons, a Republican, and U.S. Attorney William McSwain, a Trump appointee, said they knew of no recent incidents of election fraud occurring here.

Wow, two ballots in PA found to be fraudulent.

Well done, cultists. :clap:

And make sure you buy lots of supplements from those "news" sites you traffic!

I have a hard time seeing the SCOTUS throwing out enough votes to swing the election (hypothetically) when the voters did nothing wrong.

The argument is that the PA Supreme Court extended when ballots could arrive to the post office by three days as long as they were mailed on or prior to election day. This ruling was in September. If the Republicans really gave a shit about it, they could have challenged it in September. The SCOTUS then looked at it but didn't give a ruling. Many other states have given accommodation due to the unique circumstances of the COVID virus.

The reason why this is happening - why all of this is happening - is because you have a giant narcissist in the WH who can't stand losing and his ego must be assuaged, and a cult of followers who are getting their disinformation from far right web sites that traffic in conspiracy theories.

State of Penn. lawmakers -Ballots must arrive by 8:00 PM on election night to be counted.

Governor - I don't like that law - Legislators you should change that.
Legislators - Nope

Governor - I don't have the legal authority to change it, but - Poof there I changed it.
Legislators to State Supreme Court - He can't do that it's unlawful
State Supreme Court - we agree with the Governor.

Actual Supreme Court - Follow the law that the Legislators made (since they make the law)
Set aside all ballots that you counted that did not arrive by the legal deadline.

None of that is in question
None of that.
Right. None of those votes are in play here, though, so it won't change the results by a single vote.

State of Penn. lawmakers -Ballots must arrive by 8:00 PM on election night to be counted.

Legislators - Nope

Governor - I don't have the legal authority to change it, but - Poof there I changed it.

Actual Supreme Court - Follow the law that the Legislators made (since they make the law)
Set aside all ballots that you counted that did not arrive by the legal deadline.

None of that.
Right. None of those votes are in play here, though, so it won't change the results by a single vote.

So uninformed.

here is not mountains of evidence. Also your wait and see excuse expired at Durham. I’m not buying it. There are not facts to back your claims. Those in charge say there’s no significant fraud, and the noise, as always, is only being made by aggrieved Trumpsters. It’s transparent and pathetic. Move on.
You are wrong and an intransigent moron, of course, but that's your right as an American citizen.

Just like it's the right of the Trump campaign to go to court to address the many serious voting irregularities
in democrat managed swing states. Some coincidence, huh?

In this case you say the same thing that I say
But somehow I am wrong and you are right.
I didn’t say the same thing as you. I specifically stated where you were wrong about what Alito did.

Alito did not order them to “follow the law” and I don’t think he could have if he wanted to. The law states all ballots after Election Day are discarded. Pennsylvania is definitely not doing so and Alito didn’t change that.

Just like it's the right of the Trump campaign to go to court to address the many serious voting irregularities
They can go to court but without reliable evidence that these “irregularities” even exist, they will be tossed.

Which is exactly what has been happening.

Which is why your side keeps getting their petitions thrown out of court. The accusations are baseless.
What do you mean keeps getting thrown out of court?
When did this happen? How many times did this happen?
Does any of this have anything to do with the case against Biden and Co. and the voting abuses on election
day?

here is not mountains of evidence. Also your wait and see excuse expired at Durham. I’m not buying it. There are not facts to back your claims. Those in charge say there’s no significant fraud, and the noise, as always, is only being made by aggrieved Trumpsters. It’s transparent and pathetic. Move on.
You are wrong and an intransigent moron, of course, but that's your right as an American citizen.

Of course Trump has the right to challenge things in court. He is 0-10 so far. He shouldn’t have the right to make these outrageous claims that the Dems are cheating and stoked the election when he can’t back it up! It’s completely absurd

Third, that election clerks were altering ballots in Wisconsin.

oh brother, you can not change a ballot which is what the dems are claiming is allowable by adding an address of a witness---but secondly, I think I read this story yesterday (a little confusing when details are left out of the lefts narratives) and more importantly saw the VIDEO were FIXING the ballot. They weren't adding an address---I saw the guy quickly bubble in spots on the papers that he was correcting...there was no writing in addresses. I am so tired of the lib lies. I suspect all of your claims of non-voter frauds are simply dem sites trying to rewrite the facts and hoping that no one knows what the specific details are---

I'd love to see an investigation into voter and ballot counting fraud in Republican election districts.

There's a reason why there are huge discrepancies between the polls and election returns when Trump is running.

It's typical of these fascist assholes to distract everyone by accusing the Democrats of the things that the Republicans are guilty of.

We all know that Trumpbots have no integrity whatsoever. Why should we believe that they'd be honest when it comes to the election. They lie about everything else!

The argument is that the PA Supreme Court extended when ballots could arrive to the post office by three days as long as they were mailed on or prior to election day. This ruling was in September. If the Republicans really gave a shit about it, they could have challenged it in September. The SCOTUS then looked at it but didn't give a ruling. Many other states have given accommodation due to the unique circumstances of the COVID virus.

The reason why this is happening - why all of this is happening - is because you have a giant narcissist in the WH who can't stand losing and his ego must be assuaged, and a cult of followers who are getting their disinformation from far right web sites that traffic in conspiracy theories.
It's more than just ego, I think. Trump is holding onto the power of his base to threaten sane Republicans who think he's acting like a jerk. There are plenty of them who won't have forgotten in 2 years that their legislator wouldn't stand behind Trump. Trump has had the Precious in his pocket too long. Right now he's chewing off the Dem's finger to possess it again. I only hope the Eagles are coming.

Legislators - Nope

None of that.

So uninformed.
Really? Educate me.

I'd love to see an investigation into voter and ballot counting fraud in Republican election districts.

There's a reason why there are huge discrepancies between the polls and election returns when Trump is running.

It's typical of these fascist assholes to distract everyone by accusing the Democrats of the things that the Republicans are guilty of.

We all know that Trumpbots have no integrity whatsoever. Why should we believe that they'd be honest when it comes to the election. They lie about everything else!
Your attempts at smears is without any merits------there is no claims or facts to even suggest such but because Bidens team got snagged cheating you gotta try to smear trump. Show us some evidence of voter fraud on Trumps part--which we all know that if there was any----the clinton fbi would have already arrested Trump and his whole team.

Of course Trump has the right to challenge things in court. He is 0-10 so far.
What can this possibly mean? Trump has never won anything in court?
Absurd!

He shouldn’t have the right to make these outrageous claims that the Dems are cheating and stoked the election when he can’t back it up! It’s completely absurd
You say the claims have no merit and of course that's absurd. Are you frightened to let this matter
play itself out in court?
Wetting your jammies, are you?

Forum List

Back