Democrats are the party of Unity, Peace and BLM/ANTIFA. Better shut up and join the Party or else.....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
When i grew up a long time ago, i got to study world history and one of the events that really left a long lasting impression was of the Nazi's of Germany. They went around conscripting people to join their movement or else were humiliated, sent to a reeducation camp, or worse just killed. Today with the Democrat Party, we see the exact same thing.

As Antifa Agitators Burn Bibles in Portland, What Role Should Christians Play?

There are those Progs on this site, one a Mod, who actually smile when they see these events happening in the United States. I am ashamed of these people who i fought against during the Cold War.....

F-15 Evening Demo At Langley 2006

I hear you, brother. Many years ago, in a hot urban hellhole many thousands of miles from the sanctuary shores of our America, we fought mobs of raging men, women and children in the streets. Never, not ever did I believe such chaos and barbarism and glutted disregard for human life would threaten to swallow my country. We thought it could never happen here.

The democratic party must not be permitted to "come out" of 2020 in one piece. Not after championing, even enabling mass nationwide mob violence. Watching these mobs intimidate, bully, threaten and in some cases murder my fellow Americans just rips up my heart. The democrats must pay—their leadership in particular. Frankly, I suggest the party be disbanded.

Forum List

Back