Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides! What about Dogs? So unfair!

Silly rabbit, homicides are for humans.

Killing dogs in murder in my view. Many cultures prize animal over human live btw.
Many Religion holds other religions as earth walking dogs. They are sub-human.
Your point is correct. For the legal use. But this is not a courtroom.

no one cares about your "view". the LAW defines murder as:

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

murder definition - Google Search
again, a fish is not a pig is not a dog is not a boy.

FFS! "Your point is correct. For the legal use. But this is not a courtroom." Gee? you missed this part in the previous post.

Killing dogs in murder in my view. Many cultures prize animal over human live btw.

words have meaning. and while PETA may want people like you to pretend that people and animals are interchangeable... they are not.

I have an amazing son and I love my pets (who get fed organic vegetables) but they are not interchangeable.

you should not use inappropriate language because you "feel" like it.

You should have been flushed down Kermit Cosnell's toilet.

You would equate dog and human life?

Granted I value my dog's life over yours, but like I said, you should not be stealing our oxygen.

And what's wrong with wanting the same treatment of the mom, for doggy lives.
That die in HOT cars? Did not mom treat them like dogs?

Btw. Would it help if they were illegals or better black kiddies?
But all dog color lives matter.

you know she wasn't the dog's mother, right? :cuckoo:

immigrants, documented or undocumented, and people of color are not animals.

sorry you can't tell the difference?

Pass a law making it a felony to leave a child alone in a car. No time limit - if the child is alone it's a felony charge. If they are found guilty they lose custody rights of child and other parent (if divorced) gets custody - or other relatives - grandparents, etc. who will not endanger life of the child. You'll see how fast this will stop.

that is silly....

you don't threaten to remove children from their parents based on a one-size-fits-all system.

do you know what happens to children in foster care?

there are already laws against endangerment. and I'm pretty sure leaving children in hot cars isn't at epidemic levels.

damn.....

Ok...

You are either a legitamite blithering idiot that has been somehow kept alive because you've been kept in the basement and all the corners have pads on them or trying to make libturds look dumber than normal.

They don't need the help.

Where is all this morality coming from?

Q: What do you say about the lord killing all them babies in the womb during the great flood.
Q: What do you say about the little "Kill ALL the Firstborns" O' one night?
Q: What about the love Genesis 19:26?
Q: What about the love Numbers 25:9?
Q: What about the love Kings 14:10-18? <~~~ Real good one here.
Q: What about the love Samuel 12:14-18?
Etc....Etc.
Do you watch Fucs News?

Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides
Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.
RELATED: Texas mom charged in deaths of 2 toddlers found in hot car

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Deaths of Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides

:dunno::eek-52: Why do they not apply this to all lives lost in cars this way?
Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.
Or just to teach them a lesson.
Homocide... Homo means man. Dogs aren't men.

words have meaning. and while PETA may want people like you to pretend that people and animals are interchangeable... they are not.

I have an amazing son and I love my pets (who get fed organic vegetables) but they are not interchangeable.

Read #27 again... LOL! Right!.

Ok...

You are either a legitamite blithering idiot that has been somehow kept alive because you've been kept in the basement and all the corners have pads on them or trying to make libturds look dumber than normal.

They don't need the help.

and the reason for saying he's a "liberal"?

I'm pretty liberal.... but being a PETA moron isn't "liberal"... it's extreme.

important to tell the difference and not reflexively undermine the point.

Read #27 again... LOL! Right!.

why would I force myself to re-read idiocy?

Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.
So you are upset because dogs did not die in the car with the children? Or is it you wanted dogs to die in the car instead of children? What are you saying exactly?

Texas --

Such a WEAK point. Did I say anything about the kiddies were not human?
I never addressed them. The story said they are dead. They are investigating it.
They may or may not go to trial. TBD later. So I was thinking about all the dogs that
go this way.

BTW.. It was a White Women, not a black one.
Cynthia Marie Randolph smoked marijuana and took a nap while her children were locked in her car Police handout
marie.jpg

NOTE: I don't know if these are the facts! But Manslaughter is not murder. By our Laws, is it now? The medical examiner
determined this to be murder. (Well, that's his view.) But waiting for charges here. If the story ever comes to light again.

Last edited:
Texas --

What makes a dog life more important than a cat or hamster.

Texas --

I never addressed them. The story said they are dead. They are investigating it.
They may or may not go to trial. TBD later. So I was thinking about all the dogs that
go this way.

Cynthia Marie Randolph smoked marijuana and took a nap while her children were locked in her car Police handout
marie.jpg

NOTE: I don't know if these are the facts! But Manslaughter is not murder. By our Laws, is it now? The medical examiner determined to be murder
but waiting for charges. If the story ever comes to light again.
I was addressing the "dog" aspect of your inane diatribe; to which the race of the women in the story has fuck all to do with...

Texas --

What makes a dog life more important than a cat or hamster.

Well, Cats are important as well. I really never hear about hamsters baking in cars.

Texas --

Yup, I was right. You're too stupid to be allowed to clutter the board with your rantings. Bye bye

Texas --

go this way.

marie.jpg

NOTE: I don't know if these are the facts! But Manslaughter is not murder. By our Laws, is it now? The medical examiner determined to be murder
I was addressing the "dog" aspect of your inane diatribe; to which the race of the women in the story has fuck all to do with...

Gee? Read #27 again. Explain why one's more important than the others.
gods feel they are not. but god feels animals are here to kill. I'm against
that godly view. But love BBQ Chicken, Pork and Rib ends.

Texas --

:dunno: Why do they not apply this to all lives lost in cars this way?
Yup, I was right. You're too stupid to be allowed to clutter the board with your rantings. Bye bye
:eek-52: :dunno:?? What ranting?

Texas --

go this way.

marie.jpg

Gee? Read #27 again. Explain why one's more important than the others.
gods feel they are not. but god feels animals are here to kill. I'm against
that godly view. But love BBQ Chicken, Pork and Rib ends.
I don't have to read anything other than your OP. Which is what my post is predicated upon...

Texas --

So I put up the picture about bald eagle eggs getting destroyed and you are fined $250,000 and babies being killed in or out of the womb and the liberals don't give a rats ass about her/him. So the fucking moderators deleted the picture saying it was irrelevant, god the liberal mods are just plain stupid. Liberals are more about keeping animals alive not babies, that is why I posted it you libfucking moderators.

imageedit_2979_8817535579.jpg

Forum List

Back