Another drive by shooting...maybe they should pass a law about guns, or something.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another drive by shooting. You know, they should pass a law about guns......you know, ban or confiscate them, or something.....but, oh yeah, they already did. Britain banned and confiscated guns...and their gun crime has gone up 23% around the country and 42% in London....and that is just last year.

When you take guns away from normal, law abiding people, you do not effect the gun crime rate. In order to do that, you have to focus on actual criminals.........

Man dies in drive-by shooting outside petrol station

A man has been killed in a drive-by shooting outside a petrol station in Essex.

The victim and another man, both in their 20s, were outside a BP garage in Chelmsford when they were shot at from a car at about 2.10am on Saturday.

The man was gunned down by an occupant of the vehicle, a blue Ford Fiesta, at the filling station in Baddow Road.

Police and paramedics were scrambled to the scene and the road was closed for forensic examination.

And more on the shooting...

Tributes pour in to 'big friendly giant' killed in drive-by shooting

Another drive by shooting. You know, they should pass a law about guns......you know, ban or confiscate them, or something.....but, oh yeah, they already did. Britain banned and confiscated guns...and their gun crime has gone up 23% around the country and 42% in London....and that is just last year.

When you take guns away from normal, law abiding people, you do not effect the gun crime rate. In order to do that, you have to focus on actual criminals.........

The victim and another man, both in their 20s, were outside a BP garage in Chelmsford when they were shot at from a car at about 2.10am on Saturday.

The man was gunned down by an occupant of the vehicle, a blue Ford Fiesta, at the filling station in Baddow Road.

Police and paramedics were scrambled to the scene and the road was closed for forensic examination.

Perhaps if we made America a gun free zone it would solve the problem. [emoji6]

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Perhaps if we made America a gun free zone it would solve the problem. [emoji6]

Or, everyone gets a free gun

-Geaux

Better idea, take away their cars and motorcycles, and you cant have drive by shootings anymore, unless you use a bicycle or skateboard....

Better idea, take away their cars and motorcycles, and you cant have drive by shootings anymore, unless you use a bicycle or skateboard....
...then, take them away too.

Worst idea ever.

Worst idea ever.

No...the worst idea ever was running hilary clinton for President...

Worst idea ever.

No...the worst idea ever was running hilary clinton for President...
Allowing the Government to ban citizens from owning certain items is worse than any candidate.

Worst idea ever.

Sorry...but I was being sarcastic.

Forum List

Back