Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides! What about Dogs? So unfair!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides
Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.
RELATED: Texas mom charged in deaths of 2 toddlers found in hot car

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Deaths of Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides

:dunno::eek-52: Why do they not apply this to all lives lost in cars this way?
Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.
Or just to teach them a lesson.

At 2 and 1 she thought they would let themselves out!?!? Bull.

Maybe see how long she lasts in a locked car...

You should have been flushed down Kermit Cosnell's toilet.

You would equate dog and human life?

Granted I value my dog's life over yours, but like I said, you should not be stealing our oxygen.

• Banned
You should have been flushed down Kermit Cosnell's toilet.

You would equate dog and human life?

Granted I value my dog's life over yours, but like I said, you should not be stealing our oxygen.

And what's wrong with wanting the same treatment of the mom, for doggy lives.
That die in HOT cars? Did not mom treat them like dogs?

Btw. Would it help if they were illegals or better black kiddies?
But all dog color lives matter.

Pass a law making it a felony to leave a child alone in a car. No time limit - if the child is alone it's a felony charge. If they are found guilty they lose custody rights of child and other parent (if divorced) gets custody - or other relatives - grandparents, etc. who will not endanger life of the child. You'll see how fast this will stop.

• Banned
Silly rabbit, homicides are for humans.

Killing dogs in murder in my view. Many cultures prize animal over human live btw.
Many Religion holds other religions as earth walking dogs. They are sub-human.
Your point is correct. For the legal use. But this is not a courtroom.

Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.

killing s dog, by definition, can't be homicide.... they aren't homo sapiens. (or did you not know where the word comes from?)

that said, anyone who abuses animals should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. however, a fish is not a pig is not a dog is not a boy.

in other words, a pet is not a person. PETA extremists forget that.

Last edited:

Killing dogs in murder in my view. Many cultures prize animal over human live btw.
"in your view" yeah, you always like to shit on our laws for your own personal view.

Wow this is a sick yuck of a human... Her ass is grass in women's jail, they will teach her a lesson..

BTW:
If I see a dog or child in a hot car, I stand by it for a few minutes and will call the cops or break the window myself
I stand by dogs tied up outside stores now too, we have a high Asian rate in the SF Bay area who eat dogs..

Pass a law making it a felony to leave a child alone in a car. No time limit - if the child is alone it's a felony charge. If they are found guilty they lose custody rights of child and other parent (if divorced) gets custody - or other relatives - grandparents, etc. who will not endanger life of the child. You'll see how fast this will stop.

Kinda hard on the drive in movie goers. I recall a good dating trick.
Both would drive to the drive-in. One car held the kiddies, the other was for the drive-in adult time.

Last edited:

no one cares about your "view". the LAW defines murder as:

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

murder definition - Google Search
again, a fish is not a pig is not a dog is not a boy.

And what's wrong with wanting the same treatment of the mom, for doggy lives.
That die in HOT cars? Did not mom treat them like dogs?

Btw. Would it help if they were illegals or better black kiddies?
But all dog color lives matter.

Ok...

You are either a legitamite blithering idiot that has been somehow kept alive because you've been kept in the basement and all the corners have pads on them or trying to make libturds look dumber than normal.

They don't need the help.

What was so un funny about my post..you are so quick to jump on your favorite button I didn't fix it yet...we are going to have to get someone on here ( Starts with a T ends with a Y ) one of those little beep beep car key pads with all kinds of smiles..

"in your view" yeah, you always like to shit on our laws for your own personal view.

When did I shit on laws? I just wanted more laws to protect dogs in the hot cars. Others here went
to other assumptions, as you seem to do here.. As our current laws don't stop baking kiddies in cars, now. Maybe dogs are more important to owners/public, to be prosecuted for? :dunno: But I would convict them for doggy deaths. Gee!

What was so un funny about my post..you are so quick to jump on your favorite button I didn't fix it yet...we are going to have to get someone on here ( Starts with a T ends with a Y ) one of those little beep beep car key pads with all kinds of smiles..

I stand by dogs tied up outside stores now too, we have a high Asian rate in the SF Bay area who eat dogs..
I laughed my ass off because i know its true LOL

When did I shit on laws? I just wanted more laws to protect dogs in the hot cars. Others here went
to other assumptions, as you seem to do here.. As our current laws don't stop baking kiddies in cars, now. Maybe dogs are more important to owners/public, to be prosecuted for? :dunno: But I would convict them for doggy deaths
This isnt the first time you have done that. Frankly, im not going to sit here and explain myself. I feel like you are a complete idiot. So what would be the point?

Texas --

stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back