Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides! What about Dogs? So unfair!

Deaths of 2 Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides
Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.
RELATED: Texas mom charged in deaths of 2 toddlers found in hot car

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Deaths of Texas toddlers left in hot car ruled homicides

:dunno::eek-52: Why do they not apply this to all lives lost in cars this way?
Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.
Or just to teach them a lesson.
Homocide... Homo means man. Dogs aren't men.

Such a WEAK point. Did I say anything about the kiddies were not human?
I never addressed them. The story said they are dead. They are investigating it.
They may or may not go to trial. TBD later. So I was thinking about all the dogs that
go this way.

BTW.. It was a White Women, not a black one.
Cynthia Marie Randolph smoked marijuana and took a nap while her children were locked in her car Police handout
marie.jpg

NOTE: I don't know if these are the facts! But Manslaughter is not murder. By our Laws, is it now? The medical examiner determined to be murder
but waiting for charges. If the story ever comes to light again.
I was addressing the "dog" aspect of your inane diatribe; to which the race of the women in the story has fuck all to do with...

Seems like this mom made a bad choice leaving them in the car.
Someone needs to prove this was a premeditated action. As this is in the texAss
courtroom of texAss injustice of American values. They should be able to make
murder charges stick if charged that way. TBD>

Texas --

Autopsies show two North Texas toddlers died of heatstroke after investigators say their mother allegedly left them in her hot car for several hours to teach them a lesson.

A medical examiner determined the deaths of 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez of Weatherford were homicides.

Parker County records show the mother, Cynthia Randolph, was arrested in June on injury to a child counts and remains jailed. Investigators didn't immediately return a message Sunday on possible upgraded charges.

Officials say Randolph originally said her children locked themselves in her car. Temperatures were in the 90s.

An arrest affidavit says Randolph later said her daughter refused to get out of the car so she locked both toddlers inside to teach them a lesson - thinking they'd exit on their own.

Dog LIVES MATTER too, they're important too. Just not the kiddies baking in the parking lots.

I never addressed them. The story said they are dead. They are investigating it.
They may or may not go to trial. TBD later. So I was thinking about all the dogs that
go this way.

Cynthia Marie Randolph smoked marijuana and took a nap while her children were locked in her car Police handout
marie.jpg

NOTE: I don't know if these are the facts! But Manslaughter is not murder. By our Laws, is it now? The medical examiner determined to be murder
I was addressing the "dog" aspect of your inane diatribe; to which the race of the women in the story has fuck all to do with...

Gee? Read #27 again. Explain why one's more important than the others.
gods feel they are not. but god feels animals are here to kill. I'm against
that godly view. But love BBQ Chicken, Pork and Rib ends.
I don't have to read anything other than your OP. Which is what my post is predicated upon...

And it said what again? Try again to read.

Texas --

go this way.

marie.jpg

Of course she could always use the Ted Kennedy Defense and get off and become a liberal senator.
Ted Kennedy: The Senator of Sleaze who was a drunk sexual bully... and left a young woman to die | Daily Mail Online
A drunk Ted had been driving back from a party to the family 'compound' on Martha's Vineyard when he veered off a bridge and into a deep tidal dyke.
Mary Jo Kopechne was killed after Ted Kennedy drove his car off a bridge with her inside"
Mary Jo was in the back seat and, while he claimed he was just giving her a lift back to her hotel, it was widely thought that he had picked her up for sex. Kennedy swam ashore to save himself, but left Mary Jo to drown - in fact, it was even worse than that.

article-1209313-001D5A9400000258-308_233x365.jpg

Texas --

go this way.

marie.jpg

Of course she could always use the Ted Kennedy Defense and get off and become a liberal senator.
Ted Kennedy: The Senator of Sleaze who was a drunk sexual bully... and left a young woman to die | Daily Mail Online
A drunk Ted had been driving back from a party to the family 'compound' on Martha's Vineyard when he veered off a bridge and into a deep tidal dyke.
Mary Jo Kopechne was killed after Ted Kennedy drove his car off a bridge with her inside"
Mary Jo was in the back seat and, while he claimed he was just giving her a lift back to her hotel, it was widely thought that he had picked her up for sex. Kennedy swam ashore to save himself, but left Mary Jo to drown - in fact, it was even worse than that.

What does Ted or abortions have to do with anything?
Seems the thread is about babies. And anti-dog lovers.

btw. Can you answer post #27?

go this way.

marie.jpg

You liberals are totally clueless aren't you?

Silly rabbit, homicides are for humans.

What was so un funny about my post..you are so quick to jump on your favorite button I didn't fix it yet...we are going to have to get someone on here ( Starts with a T ends with a Y ) one of those little beep beep car key pads with all kinds of smiles..

I stand by dogs tied up outside stores now too, we have a high Asian rate in the SF Bay area who eat dogs..
I laughed my ass off because i know its true LOL

I won't leave my dog out of my site... Dogs and cats are disappearing, not only from the coyotes but from people who eat their meat around here...
Ok you are going too crack up...I have a twitter account for my dog ( millions do ) and we twitter to try and save animals being hurt/ neglected . She has 1000 followers..lol..

I manly fight for the Yulan dogs ( have you heard of that?) It is a festivity of the most horrendous actions of torturing animals for a week.
Americans are becoming aware that many stolen dogs end up there. Makes me cry..

I wake up in the morning and pray for all of the animals, and people being hurt, it is out of my control .but if I see it I will do something.

go this way.

marie.jpg

What do liberals gotta do with this? I did not read about it being a one party only parking lot BBQ bake off.

Btw. Can you answer post #27?

Last edited:
You need it to be explained to you why we legally value a human life more than a dog's life? :lol:

The many lords have other opinions.
Can you answer post #27?

Interesting? I wonder if true. All the fake news and such. Where is the daddy?

medium_2017-08-07-c0c2d04eb0.jpg

DANG! No murder charges

Cynthia Marie Randolph, 25, was charged Friday with two counts of first-degree injury to a child causing serious bodily injury

. So let's save some dogs too.

btw..
Injury to a Child, Elderly, or Disabled Individual Charges in San Antonio
People who are deemed responsible for causing bodily injury, serious bodily injury, or serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual can face serious criminal penalties. Owners, operators, and employees of group homes, nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, intermediate care facilities for persons with mental retardation, or other institutional care facilities can also be charged under Texas Penal Code § 22.04(a-1) when alleged victims are residents of such group homes or facilities.

Parents or caretakers may also be charged with injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual by omission if they had a legal or statutory duty to act or had assumed care, custody, or control of the alleged victim. The specific classification of the crime depends on the alleged offender’s intent and the nature of the injuries suffered by the alleged victim:

• If an alleged offender recklessly causes bodily injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, or the alleged victim suffers bodily injury, serious bodily injury, or serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury as the result of the negligence of an alleged offender, it is a state jail felony punishable by a maximum sentence of two years in jail and/or a maximum fine of $10,000.
  • If an alleged offender intentionally or knowingly causes bodily injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, it is a third-degree felony punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison and/or a maximum fine of $10,000.
  • If an alleged offender recklessly causes serious bodily injury or serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, or an alleged offender intentionally or knowingly causes bodily injury to a disabled individual residing in a state-supported living center or licensed health facility when the alleged offender is an employee of the center or facility providing direct care for the alleged victim, it is a second-degree felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and/or a maximum fine of $10,000.
  • If an alleged offender intentionally or knowingly causes serious bodily injury or serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, it is a first-degree felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 99 years or life in prison and/or a maximum fine of $10,000.
I say it a plea deal for 5 years, with a good time, out in 36 months.

btw2: ' Owners, operators, and employees of group homes, nursing facilities, assisted living facilities," - can be charged as well.

Did you know, The Great Orange Douche wants to take away your right to sue these folks for damage. WTF?

Last edited:

What do liberals gotta do with this? I did not read about it being a one party only parking lot BBQ bake off.

There are 33,000 liberal babies executed every month and you libfucks don't give a shit about it. Then when 2 children die in a hot car, you start bitching that dogs left in a car is just as bad. So babies bad, dogs good, right? I used to be against abortion on demand, but after seeing you liberals and how fucked up in the brain you are, I am glad Darwin has given you guys the reward.

There are 33,000 liberal babies executed every month and you libfucks don't give a shit about it. Then when 2 children die in a hot car, you start bitching that dogs left in a car is just as bad. So babies bad, dogs good, right? I used to be against abortion on demand, but after seeing you liberals and how fucked up in the brain you are, I am glad Darwin has given you guys the reward.

there are no babies being executed, you insane twit.

Again..

What does this/that gotta do with this BBQ? They were not aborted, they survived that ride.

Btw. Can you answer post #27? Try to. Your morals come from where?

btw2: Did you know. This about...The Great Orange Douche! Gotta love IT!

Are YOU going to tell me this is fake news above? Or IT's lying here? Again!?

Btw3: I'm Pro-Choice, I don't hate it, in any way. Being so gives everyone the either or
options on what to DO! When comes that time.
As it's their/our private choices to do so. It will never end in the USA btw,
Or the world for that matter.

But here in the USA, can/will save US YUGLEY on Tax Dollars spent on Long Term POOR Takers.
This is the higher level of penny-pinching move in Conservative money saving
principles on spending, that could/can do GOOD on all around budgets.
I ALWAYS approve of spending less, all the way around.
And reduce the national debt as well. Doing so for us all fairly.

But, Let's get back to the BBQ. And dog lover issues here.

Last edited:
Pass a law making it a felony to leave a child alone in a car. No time limit - if the child is alone it's a felony charge. If they are found guilty they lose custody rights of child and other parent (if divorced) gets custody - or other relatives - grandparents, etc. who will not endanger life of the child. You'll see how fast this will stop.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I would like to know is why both kids were left behind when it was just one of them that did not want to get out?

Where is all this morality coming from?

Q: What do you say about the lord killing all them babies in the womb during the great flood.
Q: What do you say about the little "Kill ALL the Firstborns" O' one night?
Q: What about the love Genesis 19:26?
Q: What about the love Numbers 25:9?
Q: What about the love Kings 14:10-18? <~~~ Real good one here.
Q: What about the love Samuel 12:14-18?
Etc....Etc.
Do you watch Fucs News?

Who is talking about morality?

I'm talking about idiocy, and you're eaten alive with it.

Or you're doing a great job acting like a complete blithering leftwing imbecile.

Abortion Clinic Workers Admit Babies Who Survive Abortions are Killed Outside the Womb | LifeNews.com
In the Stanford Law & Policy Review, several abortionists revealed the shocking way that they handled late-term abortions. While performing late-term abortions during the 1990s, they resorted to extreme measures to confirm that the baby was killed while still in the womb, Sarah Terzo with Live Action News reported.
Their remark about the “unsettling” experience of seeing an aborted baby born alive raises the question of how frequently infants survive abortions. There are countless narratives by abortion clinic workers and mothers testifying to the horrors that occur when a child is born alive.
It is ignorant fucks like you that have 33,000 liberal babies executed in or out of the womb, which is why your side is losing the political battle, because your voters are decreasing(which is why Obummber had to import illegal voters). Go ahead kill the baby, kill each other in the inner cites, keep reducing your voter base, and that drives moderates more to the right. Pretty soon the world will be a better place as all liberals will be dead, for liberalism is self destruction, as seen by my examples.
Articles: Why Don't Liberals Care About Black-on-Black Killing?

Oh yeah, save the animals, because to you liberals dogs and cats are better than babies.

Again..

What does this/that gotta do with this BBQ? They were not aborted, they survived that ride.

Btw. Can you answer post #27? Try to. Your morals come from where?

btw2: Did you know. This about...The Great Orange Douche! Gotta love IT!

Are YOU going to tell me this is fake news above? Or IT's lying here? Again!?

Btw3: I'm Pro-Choice, I don't hate it, in any way. Being so gives everyone the either or
options on what to DO! When comes that time.
As it's their/our private choices to do so. It will never end in the USA btw,
Or the world for that matter.

But here in the USA, can/will save US YUGLEY on Tax Dollars spent on Long Term POOR Takers.
This is the higher level of penny-pinching move in Conservative money saving
principles on spending, that could/can do GOOD on all around budgets.
I ALWAYS approve of spending less, all the way around.
And reduce the national debt as well. Doing so for us all fairly.

But, Let's get back to the BBQ. And dog lover issues here.

What about the LBGTQWXYZ babies that are still in the womb? Don't they get a chance to come into the world and be what they want to be? Where is the Gay infants choice? Or do you liberals hate Gays, and want them executed before they embarrass you?

Abortion Clinic Workers Admit Babies Who Survive Abortions are Killed Outside the Womb | LifeNews.com
In the Stanford Law & Policy Review, several abortionists revealed the shocking way that they handled late-term abortions. While performing late-term abortions during the 1990s, they resorted to extreme measures to confirm that the baby was killed while still in the womb, Sarah Terzo with Live Action News reported.
Their remark about the “unsettling” experience of seeing an aborted baby born alive raises the question of how frequently infants survive abortions. There are countless narratives by abortion clinic workers and mothers testifying to the horrors that occur when a child is born alive.
It is ignorant fucks like you that have 33,000 liberal babies executed in or out of the womb, which is why your side is losing the political battle, because your voters are decreasing(which is why Obummber had to import illegal voters). Go ahead kill the baby, kill each other in the inner cites, keep reducing your voter base, and that drives moderates more to the right. Pretty soon the world will be a better place as all liberals will be dead, for liberalism is self destruction, as seen by my examples.

Oh yeah, save the animals, because to you liberals dogs and cats are better than babies.

again, moron... no babies are executed.

a) you're off topic and no one cares about your radical religious right propaganda.

b) you're not smart enough to tie your own shoes much less tell other people what decisions to make with their loved ones and doctors.

now kindly confine your BS to the appropriate threads.

loon

again, moron... no babies are executed.

a) you're off topic and no one cares about your radical religious right propaganda.

b) you're not smart enough to tie your own shoes much less tell other people what decisions to make with their loved ones and doctors.

now kindly confine your BS to the appropriate threads.

loon
So it is okay for you fucks to tell US that we HAVE to buy health insurance, but it isn't okay to tell some people not to execute their babies? You are hypocritical morons to the Nth degree. Go ahead keep on killing your future voters, I don't give a rats ass about your unborn children anymore, because since you don't love them, you want to destroy them, I understand that, and when you don't have any liberal voters left , you side will go away, and the world will be a better place. Thank God, that you liberals are so stupid....

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Texas --

killing s dog, by definition, can't be homicide.... they aren't homo sapiens. (or did you not know where the word comes from?)

that said, anyone who abuses animals should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. however, a fish is not a pig is not a dog is not a boy.

in other words, a pet is not a person. PETA extremists forget that.

For the very first time I agree with you.

Forum List

Back