Death toll of Omicron

The thread is not about zero deaths, it is about keeping track of the death toll. The zero is becoming an interesting thing, since I didn't expect it to still be zero posted deaths after two months. The most fascinating thing so far is the amount of effort that a couple of lefties have put into less than a half dozen questionable deaths, to somehow get them to count as omi-con deaths. The breathtaking efforts to squeeze them into a posted death toll that you could count on one hand is amazing.
Why would t they example posted count as omi deaths. Take this one in Germany Iā€™ve isolatedā€¦ why are you not acknowledging that as an omi death?

Why would t they example posted count as omi deaths. Take this one in Germany Iā€™ve isolatedā€¦ why are you not acknowledging that as an omi death?
You never handled post 1351. I am anxious to see a legitimate omi-con death posted to this thread, but we need to handle post 1351. We need to know whe exactly is claiming the "from", and we obviously need to rule out that it was the author of the propaganda that introduced it.

You never handled post 1351. I am anxious to see a legitimate omi-con death posted to this thread, but we need to handle post 1351. We need to know whe exactly is claiming the "from", and we obviously need to rule out that it was the author of the propaganda that introduced it.
Post 1351 was responded to. I posted two additional reports about the omi death so if you didnā€™t like the verbiage of the initial article you have two more confirming the death in very clear language.

Youā€™re calling it propagandaā€¦ why is that?

Post 1351 was responded to. I posted two additional reports about the omi death so if you didnā€™t like the verbiage of the initial article you have two more confirming the death in very clear language.

Youā€™re calling it propagandaā€¦ why is that?
It doesn't matter what the verbiage is, as long as it clarifies who exactly said "from", which I can't find. We need to rule out the propaganda author. You can post hundreds of propaganda pieces, but the quantity of them doesn't matter. What matters is what is said and if it can be substantiated. Let's figure out who exactly said "from", and let's vet it.

It doesn't matter what the verbiage is, as long as it clarifies who exactly said "from", which I can't find. We need to rule out the propaganda author. You can post hundreds of propaganda pieces, but the quantity of them doesn't matter. What matters is what is said and if it can be substantiated. Let's figure out who exactly said "from", and let's vet it.
What makes you think there is a propaganda author? There are multiple reports about an announcement made by a hospital about a patient. The point of the announcement was to say that somebody had died from omicron. If you think the patient died from something else but the hospital decided to lie or mislead by saying it was Omi then show your evidence. Otherwise it stands that an isolated omi death was reported by a hospital. No more zero

What makes you think there is a propaganda author? There are multiple reports about an announcement made by a hospital about a patient. The point of the announcement was to say that somebody had died from omicron. If you think the patient died from something else but the hospital decided to lie or mislead by saying it was Omi then show your evidence. Otherwise it stands that an isolated omi death was reported by a hospital. No more zero
We don't know what the person died from. You posted a propaganda piece that claimed that the person died "with" omi-con instead of "from", so that makes the whole thing pretty sketchy. Here is the pic from your propaganda piece, and you can see that it says "with", not "from".

Screenshot_20220122-190231_DuckDuckGo.jpg

We don't know what the person died from. You posted a propaganda piece that claimed that the person died "with" omi-con instead of "from", so that makes the whole thing pretty sketchy. Here is the pic from your propaganda piece, and you can see that it says "with", not "from".

View attachment 593600

Anybody that died from omi also died with omi so your word game doesnā€™t mealy mean anything. But thatā€™s okā€¦ we can forget about that picture caption you found and refer to the two other reports I quoted and linked that did not say with. They clearly said omi was the cause

The two other reports that I posted and referenced
We need to know who said "from." If I were to reference FOX or Alex Jones, you would have a hard enough time just because they are against your bias, but if you got passed that and vetted something the reported on, you wouldn't just take the word of Hannity or Alex Jones, right? Let's see who said "from".

We need to know who said "from." If I were to reference FOX or Alex Jones, you would have a hard enough time just because they are against your bias, but if you got passed that and vetted something the reported on, you wouldn't just take the word of Hannity or Alex Jones, right? Let's see who said "from".
Use your brain for one second. If the person did not die from omi then why would they make a specific announcement about this death?! They wouldnā€™tā€¦ youā€™re playing conspiracy games right now trying to not not pickā€¦ itā€™s right out of the playbook. Itā€™s clever but not convincing.

A specific isolated omicron death was announced. I quoted the 3 reports and sourced them. Game over

Use your brain for one second. If the person did not die from omi then why would they make a specific announcement about this death?! They wouldnā€™tā€¦ youā€™re playing conspiracy games right now trying to not not pickā€¦ itā€™s right out of the playbook. Itā€™s clever but not convincing.

A specific isolated omicron death was announced. I quoted the 3 reports and sourced them. Game over
You can quote CNN and FOX saying stuff too, but that doesn't mean it's true. Need to know who made the call. You have not specified and substantiated who made the call. We don't trust ANY media or propaganda sourced, we must vet everything ourselves.

You can quote CNN and FOX saying stuff too, but that doesn't mean it's true. Need to know who made the call. You have not specified and substantiated who made the call. We don't trust ANY media or propaganda sourced, we must vet everything ourselves.
CNN and FOX and spin however they want but the underlying announcement still stands. The underlying announcement was that German had their first omicron death. Thatā€™s pretty clear.

CNN and FOX and spin however they want but the underlying announcement still stands. The underlying announcement was that German had their first omicron death. Thatā€™s pretty clear.
No, it's not clear if we don't know who established this. Remember that most lefties dont even understand the difference between "with" and "from" when we are talking about general or omi-specific covid deaths. Allegations don't cut it.

No, it's not clear if we don't know who established this. Remember that most lefties dont even understand the difference between "with" and "from" when we are talking about general or omi-specific covid deaths. Allegations don't cut it.
We know exactly who established this. Did you read any of the quoted or linked articles I posted?!

We know exactly who established this. Did you read any of the quoted or linked articles I posted?!
Yep, it looks like neither one of us was able to find who determined the cause of death, or what it was.

ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths have been posted here on this thread. Lots of propaganda and treasure hunts have been posted, but ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths.

Yep, it looks like neither one of us was able to find who determined the cause of death, or what it was.

ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths have been posted here on this thread. Lots of propaganda and treasure hunts have been posted, but ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths.
Why do you need to know who the actual person was that determined the cause of death?

This is not an omi-con death.

ZERO
Well we are talking about the omi death that I posted in Germany. It is clearly legit but you seem to want to know the actual person who made the diagnosisā€¦ whyā€™s that?

Good morning my fellow patriots, good morning to all you filthy commies, and good morning to all you Biden supporting racists! It looks like our death toll on this thread, as established by our usmb lefties, is currently sitting at ZERO. If people are dying from omi-con, these deaths are not certainly showing up on this thread.

ZERO

Forum List

Back