Death toll of Omicron

There's been quite a few of them, sweetie.
Already been pointed out to you....1400 and counting for the anti-vaxx, alt-right troll.
Point out 1 sentence where it explicitly states someone under the age of 90 has died directly from Omicron.
I looked and found a bunch of vague insinuations.

Point out 1 sentence where it explicitly states someone under the age of 90 has died directly from Omicron.
I looked and found a bunch of vague insinuations.
Oh gawd, not you too. I get the anti-vaxx, alt-right troll. She's just trying to drive the post count...or try and be PC's understudy, I haven't figured out which yet. :)
Omicron is the dominant strain.....the rest?...

Oh gawd, not you too. I get the anti-vaxx, alt-right troll. She's just trying to drive the post count...or try and be PC's understudy, I haven't figured out which yet. :)

I'm not anti-Vax at all and you must have dementia because I have informed you of my stance many times.
Omicron has not caused one death as of yet.
I'm not moved by a 90+ year old on his/her death bed that has contracted Omicron.

I'm not anti-Vax at all and you must have dementia because I have informed you of my stance many times.
Omicron has not caused one death as of yet.
I'm not moved by a 90+ year old on his/her death bed that has contracted Omicron.
I was talking about her. Not you. Despite our disagreements, you seem to have a level head. With omicron being the dominant variant and hospitalizations up, it stands to reason at least some of these deaths are from omicron. I sinderely don't know what to say here. Denial is not an argument.

Posting where you allege omi-con deaths to be is not posting the omi-con death.

Always a pleasure to announce another new day... Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you worthless commies! Woo hoo!

ZERO...
Don’t forget about that German omi death that I’ve isolated and posted about! Cheers!

I was talking about her. Not you. Despite our disagreements, you seem to have a level head. With omicron being the dominant variant and hospitalizations up, it stands to reason at least some of these deaths are from omicron. I sinderely don't know what to say here. Denial is not an argument.

The deceased on their hospital death beds caught Omicron in the hospital.

We, who are capable of actually comprehending an article, proved nobody in Germany died due to Omicron.
You mean to tell me that multiple articles reporting on Germanys health department announcing the countries first omicron death actually proved that nobody died due to omicron?! So you’re saying that this person died from something else and the country is lying about it?! Can you show the proof for that?

Forum List

Back