Death toll of Omicron

Good morning my fellow patriots, good morning to all you filthy commies, and good morning to all you Biden supporting racists! It looks like our death toll on this thread, as established by our usmb lefties, is currently sitting at ZERO. If people are dying from omi-con, these deaths are not certainly showing up on this thread.

ZERO
I heard that someone who was 110 years old and had Omicron died!!!!

Good morning my fellow patriots, good morning to all you filthy commies, and good morning to all you Biden supporting racists! It looks like our death toll on this thread, as established by our usmb lefties, is currently sitting at ZERO. If people are dying from omi-con, these deaths are not certainly showing up on this thread.

ZERO
Sorry Ev, your short term memory loss must be kicking in. Here is your isolated example of an omi death.

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced

International update: Germany confirms first death attributed to Covid Omicron variant

Good morning my fellow patriots! Good morning to all you commies! Could today be the day when we get the first legitimate omi-con death posted here on this thread?

These are the six strategies that lefties use in their attempts to generate omi-con deaths:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths. I think TheProgressivePatriot was the first to do this on this thread

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. "I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it."
Special recognition to Slade3200 on this one

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread. Special recognition to Slade3200 on this one too.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

6. Evasion.

Bullshit !! 99% of new infections are Omicron. What the fuck do yu think is killing these people?
This is not an omi-con death either.

This thread is not about omi-con infections, it is about omi-con deaths. You have failed to post an omi-con death like the opening post asks for.

Good morning my fellow patriots! Good morning to all you commies! Could today be the day when we get the first legitimate omi-con death posted here on this thread?
Oops you forgot about the German case I isolated and quoted. Announced by Germanys health department. Doesn’t break any of your rules.

Here are other sources reporting the story. It is painfully obvious that the person died from omicron.

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced

International update: Germany confirms first death attributed to Covid Omicron variant

Still ZERO
Here ya go… I found one!

euobserver.com

[Ticker] Germany: First death from omicron variant

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced, Deutsche Welle writes. The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79. So far 3,198 omicron cases...
euobserver.com
euobserver.com

Here ya go… I found one!

euobserver.com

[Ticker] Germany: First death from omicron variant

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced, Deutsche Welle writes. The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79. So far 3,198 omicron cases...
euobserver.com
euobserver.com

Nice looking propaganda hunt. Tempting, but you obviously couldn't isolate the omi-con death confirmed to be dead "from" omi-con, or you would have posted it here. I'll wait until you can isolate it here before I go searching where you obviously couldn't find it.

"With" omi-con, lol...
Screenshot_20220127-090109_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nice looking propaganda hunt. Tempting, but you obviously couldn't isolate the omi-con death confirmed to be dead "from" omi-con, or you would have posted it here. I'll wait until you can isolate it here before I go searching where you obviously couldn't find it.

"With" omi-con, lol...
.View attachment 594426
It is isolated… you’re posting a caption from a different source. Read my link… here is the isolated quote

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced, Deutsche Welle writes. The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79.

It is isolated… you’re posting a caption from a different source. Read my link… here is the isolated quote

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced, Deutsche Welle writes. The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79.
Nice try, but I don't see who is responsible for claiming "from." Probably the journalist or author, but I can't tell since you don't have enough information presented here to vet yet.

ZERO

Nice try, but I don't see who is responsible for claiming "from." Probably the journalist or author, but I can't tell since you don't have enough information presented here to vet yet.

ZERO
Germanys administration of health made the announcement. Says it in all three different reports I’ve posted

Jeez, we're up to almost 1400 posts. That's way more time and space than I'd give the anti-vaxx, alt-right troll.
Wrong! This is not an omi-con death.

ZERO

Your next post will not be an omi-con death either. Watch.

Wrong! This is not an omi-con death.

ZERO

Your next post will not be an omi-con death either. Watch.
Don’t forget about that pesky little german death I’ve posted several times!! That one seems to keep slipping your mind

Always a pleasure to announce another new day... Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you worthless commies! Woo hoo!

ZERO...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back