Death toll of Omicron

Iā€™m just asking now what?
I don't know the future, so maybe the omi-con deaths start rolling in, or maybe we never see a single one. The death toll that has been established by the lefties on this thread may be zero right now, but I do not know what it will be in the future.

I don't know the future, so maybe the omi-con deaths start rolling in, or maybe we never see a single one. The death toll that has been established by the lefties on this thread may be zero right now, but I do not know what it will be in the future.
This is the future. Omi has had waves all over the world and the data is in. You donā€™t seem convinced by any of it that omi has been responsible for any deaths and you think it is no worse than the common cold. So now what would you like to see happen?

This is the future. Omi has had waves all over the world and the data is in. You donā€™t seem convinced by any of it that omi has been responsible for any deaths and you think it is no worse than the common cold. So now what would you like to see happen?
I simply maintain my search for the truth. When I see data that I can properly vet, it updates my position. The reason why you can never win in this thread is because you have only been trying to support what you believe, which is a subjective goal. The truth isn't always what we believe, so it is best to seek the truth. Fighting to support the omi-con fear mongering that you believe in is no match for searching for the truth.

Look for yourself, sweetie. I don't have time for your anti-vaxx baloney.
Do you have any proof that there have not been any? (Since you seem to be oddly fixated on it).
This thread is not about vax or anti vax, it is specifically about posting omi-con deaths. It is not a thread to debate if people are dying of omi-con or not, it is specifically about posting omi-con deaths. Back on Dec 5, you said it was too early, so here we are over a month later. Do you have any omi-con deaths to post after all this time?

This thread is not about vax or anti vax, it is specifically about posting omi-con deaths. It is not a thread to debate if people are dying of omi-con or not, it is specifically about posting omi-con deaths. Back on Dec 5, you said it was too early, so here we are over a month later. Do you have any omi-con deaths to post after all this time?
Sigh...Ok, Well, let's start with this.

The fact that omicron was rising but delta was still here (and accounting for most of the deaths), makes it all but certain that there have been, and will be, deaths from omicron.
Until they start breaking them down, you'll have to be satisfied with this.

The fact that omicron was rising but delta was still here (and accounting for most of the deaths), makes it all but certain that there have been, and will be, deaths from omicron.
You schmuck, they test the patients first and know they didnā€™t die from Omicron.
I hope you donā€™t operate machinery.

Isolate the omi-con death from the article and post it here. If it looks legit, I'll go vet your link.

I'm adding number 4 and 5 to this list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll. So far, we have seen:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

Biden's Chinese buddies sure fucked us when they released the bio weapon to destroy Trump's great economy and allow the Democrats to win the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat districts, didn't they?

We all know who Biden's Chinese buddies are, don't we? They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich with a multi billion dollar investment.

I simply maintain my search for the truth. When I see data that I can properly vet, it updates my position. The reason why you can never win in this thread is because you have only been trying to support what you believe, which is a subjective goal. The truth isn't always what we believe, so it is best to seek the truth. Fighting to support the omi-con fear mongering that you believe in is no match for searching for the truth.
I havenā€™t really supported or not supported any agenda. Iā€™ve posted links to studies and sited hospital and death numbers of Covid. Iā€™ve also repeated what the science has said about omicron which is that it is the least lethal variant so far.

itā€™s not omicron fear mongering going on. Itā€™s covid fear mongering happening during an omi wave. Do you think there is anything abnormal or dangerous going on in regards to the virus and in hospitals?

I havenā€™t really supported or not supported any agenda. Iā€™ve posted links to studies and sited hospital and death numbers of Covid. Iā€™ve also repeated what the science has said about omicron which is that it is the least lethal variant so far.
The only reason why you post all that crap that isn't what the thread is about is because you are supporting your agenda. The thread is a place to post omi-con deaths, so all this other agenda that you post is about is meant to support what you believe. You can not stand to see a zero death count, but you do not have any deaths to post. Instead, we get your subjective agenda.

Bruce Jenner is quite literally a trans womanā€¦ by science and English definition.

Bruce Jenner is not, in any rational sense, scientifically, or literally, any kind of woman. Period. Only someone as fucked-up in the head as you, who is confused about the biological distinction between men and women, could think that he is.

In any case, what you have demonstrated is that in any matters having anything to do with scienceā€”especially biologyā€”that you have no credibility whatsoever.

Yes, he has proved you're a consummate bullshit artist.
Indeed, @Slade3200 is a bullshit artist.
As I stated before, Slick Slade is a consummate bullshit artist...or dumb as dog shit.

I would have to disagree.

To call anyone any kind of ā€œartistā€ is to suggest that he has some significant and meaningful talent in that art.

A ā€œbullshit artistā€, I would have to say, would be someone who is good at telling lies, and getting people to believe them. It would imply a significant talent in producing well-crafted lies that demonstrate a significant degree of cleverness and creativity.

Slade3200 is indeed a prolific liar, but not in a way that suggests any such cleverness, creativity, or talent.

Forum List

Back