Death toll of Omicron

I also admit to not reading any of your links to any of your propaganda hunts where you haven't isolated the omi-con death from the propaganda and quoted it here. If your propaganda really details any omi-con deaths, it should be pretty easy to quote a few of them and post them here, right? This thread is not about which propaganda source you think might contain omi-con deaths, it is about posting the deaths here where we can tally them up.
I didn’t post propaganda I posted a peer reviewed medical study that doesn’t have a neat little paragraph pointing out a specific omicron death. It points out many more than just one. It talks about a case study of omicron that used data from over 40 hospitals. But then they used a bunch of stats and numbers and percentages and medical terms to explain methodology…. Very dry and boring and apparently way over your head. It’s ok. Deep thinking isnt meant for everyone

Has anybody ever died of a cold?
Perhaps someone in their 90s.
And when that person in their 90s dies of an Omicron cold you will claim that Omicron is fatal.
If omicron caused the death of somebody then yes it is fatal. And yes some people are very susceptible with comorbidities and likely would have died From those ailments. There is no doubt that the science says that omicron is less lethal than previous strains as it does not cause as severe respiratory symptoms. But to say it is not dangerous is just stupid. Especially when 1000 a day are still dying. Grow up. I ask if your daughter would agree that omicron is not lethal and no different from a cold. I’m guessing she would not say that by your avoidance of answering that question

If omicron caused the death of somebody then yes it is fatal. And yes some people are very susceptible with comorbidities and likely would have died From those ailments. There is no doubt that the science says that omicron is less lethal than previous strains as it does not cause as severe respiratory symptoms. But to say it is not dangerous is just stupid. Especially when 1000 a day are still dying. Grow up. I ask if your daughter would agree that omicron is not lethal and no different from a cold. I’m guessing she would not say that by your avoidance of answering that question
It won't be long B4 I have to put your waste of my bandwidth on Ignore.
I honestly don't believe you're so stupid to equate Delta with Omicron.

I think you're bored out of your mind and just like playing mind games.
Just admit it and perhaps I'll play along and keep you from being incredibly bored.

It won't be long B4 I have to put your waste of my bandwidth on Ignore.
I honestly don't believe you're so stupid to equate Delta with Omicron.

I think you're bored out of your mind and just like playing mind games.
Just admit it and perhaps I'll play along and keep you from being incredibly bored.
I’m what way do you think I’m equating delta with omi?

I’m what way do you think I’m equating delta with omi?
I actually feel sorry for you because I realize you are truly bored.
I recommend, devoid of sarcasm, that you watch some YouTube videos on forensic writing.
You are smart enough to learn how to correctly parse what you are reading and posting.
You want to know why there are so many Jews who are MDs and Lawyers?
Jew spend 20 years learning how to examine statements, from phrases to paragraphs.
I know how to read an article and listen to people.

I actually feel sorry for you because I realize you are truly bored.
I recommend, devoid of sarcasm, that you watch some YouTube videos on forensic writing.
You are smart enough to learn how to correctly parse what you are reading and posting.
You want to know why there are so many Jews who are MDs and Lawyers?
Jew spend 20 years learning how to examine statements, from phrases to paragraphs.
I know how to read an article and listen to people.
That’s great, and I’ve asked three times now if you’ve asked and listened to your flesh and blood who is in the medical field. And you haven’t answered. You either haven’t asked her about it or she is telling you the same things I’m saying and you don't want to admit it.

calling omi a cold is ignorant and wrong, that’s just a fact. Calling it the next plague is also wrong. It is the weakest variant we have seen yet, that is a great thing. But whether it’s omi, delta, or some other variant of COvId that’s still circulating, we still have 1000 deaths a day and hospitals being over worked. So let’s top pretending that the cold is circulating and show some respect to the medical professionals and all those acting responsibly to try and help their community be as safe as possible.

I didn’t post propaganda I posted a peer reviewed medical study that doesn’t have a neat little paragraph pointing out a specific omicron death. It points out many more than just one. It talks about a case study of omicron that used data from over 40 hospitals. But then they used a bunch of stats and numbers and percentages and medical terms to explain methodology…. Very dry and boring and apparently way over your head. It’s ok. Deep thinking isnt meant for everyone
You forgot to address this:

"...of your propaganda hunts where you haven't isolated the omi-con death from the propaganda and quoted it here..."

That’s great, and I’ve asked three times now if you’ve asked and listened to your flesh and blood who is in the medical field. And you haven’t answered. You either haven’t asked her about it or she is telling you the same things I’m saying and you don't want to admit it.

calling omi a cold is ignorant and wrong, that’s just a fact. Calling it the next plague is also wrong. It is the weakest variant we have seen yet, that is a great thing. But whether it’s omi, delta, or some other variant of COvId that’s still circulating, we still have 1000 deaths a day and hospitals being over worked. So let’s top pretending that the cold is circulating and show some respect to the medical professionals and all those acting responsibly to try and help their community be as safe as possible.
I answered...they all say Omicron is not fatal and is a cold.
The deaths are caused by what the sentence ended by a period says...Delta.
The next sentence than states that we are experiencing a Omicron Wave.
You do understand why there are 2 sentences?

This is not an omi-con death, nice try.

I answered...they all say Omicron is not fatal and is a cold.
The deaths are caused by what the sentence ended by a period says...Delta.
The next sentence than states that we are experiencing a Omicron Wave.
You do understand why there are 2 sentences?
Even if he eventually trips you up on semantics, he still won't have posted an omi-con death.

Trips me up?
The moron doesn't even understand the meaning of a "."!
The facts are not on his side, as long as he can't isolate any omi-con deaths and post them here. He will have to rely on his claims that the deaths are posted elsewhere.

Woo hoo, another new day! Looks like nobody has posted any omi-con deaths yet, so this leaves the number of omi-con deaths posted here at ZERO. Over 1000 posts and well over a month, and the Omi-con death toll here that lefties have established is ZERO.

Woo hoo, another new day! Looks like nobody has posted any omi-con deaths yet, so this leaves the number of omi-con deaths posted here at ZERO. Over 1000 posts and well over a month, and the Omi-con death toll here that lefties have established is ZERO.
Hip hip horray…. You’ve concluded from your study that omi is the cold. So now what?

I am anxious to see the next lefty strategy to generate an omi-con death toll. So far, we have seen:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

Forum List

Back