Death toll of Omicron

Read the article as it is written in a very deceptive manner.
It states that COVID19 and Delta have caused deaths during the Omicron Wave, not that the Omicron variant is responsible.
As I stated before, Slick Slade is a consummate bullshit artist...or dumb as dog shit.
I've seen Slade3200 post links to where he wishes oni-con deaths were, but I've never seen him post omi-con death here. If he doesn't isolate the omi-con death from his propaganda source and post it here first, then I know it's bullshit. Besides, the opening post doesn't say to post where you wish omi-con deaths will be found, it says to post them here.. There have been no deaths posted to this thread.

I've seen Slade3200 post links to where he wishes oni-con deaths were, but I've never seen him post omi-con death here. If he doesn't isolate the omi-con death from his propaganda source and post it here first, then I know it's bullshit. Besides, the opening post doesn't say to post where you wish omi-con deaths will be found, it says to post them here.. There have been no deaths posted to this thread.
I don’t wish death on anybody. Fact is near 1000 a day are dying and covid is a main factor that is responsible. Omi is one of the many variants. Your mission to try and downplay the seriousness of this is where the bullshit and carelessness comes into play. What exactly are you trying to do here? Get people to think this is all a gov hoax and not act safely where some inevitably will get sick and die?!

I don’t wish death on anybody. Fact is near 1000 a day are dying and covid is a main factor that is responsible. Omi is one of the many variants. Your mission to try and downplay the seriousness of this is where the bullshit and carelessness comes into play. What exactly are you trying to do here? Get people to think this is all a gov hoax and not act safely where some inevitably will get sick and die?!
Translation...Omicron, which is the latest and weakest variant, is 100% not fatal.

Fact is near 1000 a day are dying and covid is a main factor that is responsible. Omi is one of the many variants
This is not an omi-con death.

Nobody has posted a single omi-con specific death on this thread. Do you have any omi-con deaths to post in this thread?

Screenshot_20220114-190918_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Translation...Omicron, which is the latest and weakest variant, is 100% not fatal.
No there was a fair number of fatalities in SA when omi was 98% of the cases. It’s a much better variant than the others as it builds natural immunity and is not nearly as lethal but it’s rather ignorant to claim it is 100% not fatal. Would your daughter agree with that statement of yours?

No there was a fair number of fatalities in SA when omi was 98% of the cases. It’s a much better variant than the others as it builds natural immunity and is not nearly as lethal but it’s rather ignorant to claim it is 100% not fatal. Would your daughter agree with that statement of yours?
Prove it, Mr. Bullshit.
Day after day your stance makes you look like a bigger and bigger asshole.

My daughter says you're an asshole.
She also deals with doctors who work in hospitals with Omicron patients who, on the average, are hospitalized, for no reason, for about 2 days with a cold.
Have you asked her if omicron is zero risk of death?

Too bad this thread isn't about posting studies or propaganda. Can you post an omi-con death?

View attachment 589071
It’s not possible to post a death smart guy. I can post medical proof that deaths are taking place, which I have done.

if you think is possible to actually post a death then show me an example of what that looks like

I can post medical proof that deaths are taking place, which I have done.
I haven't seen that posted here either. I only see you posting links that you claim to have certain information. You gotta isolate the fact from your propaganda source and quote it here. The link is only so that we can vet your claim. Copy n pasting an entire article here is not isolating the fact, so that trick won't work either.

Another new day! Still no omi-con deaths posted here.

I haven't seen that posted here either. I only see you posting links that you claim to have certain information. You gotta isolate the fact from your propaganda source and quote it here. The link is only so that we can vet your claim. Copy n pasting an entire article here is not isolating the fact, so that trick won't work either.

Another new day! Still no omi-con deaths posted here.
You admitted to not reading the study. Nothing more needs to be said

You admitted to not reading the study. Nothing more needs to be said
I also admit to not reading any of your links to any of your propaganda hunts where you haven't isolated the omi-con death from the propaganda and quoted it here. If your propaganda really details any omi-con deaths, it should be pretty easy to quote a few of them and post them here, right? This thread is not about which propaganda source you think might contain omi-con deaths, it is about posting the deaths here where we can tally them up.

Forum List

Back