Death toll of Omicron

Thank you for proving my point.

Anyone who has any grasp of genuine science, any vestige of credibility regarding anything to do with science, would know and say that his insane delusions notwithstanding, the mutilations he has had done to himself notwithstanding, that Bruce Jenner is still a man.

To call him any kind of “woman” only proves how severely fucked-up you are in the head, and that you have no credibility whatsoever, which is what we all knew all along.
Bruce Jenner is quite literally a trans woman… by science and English definition.

Another day! Not one omi-con death has been posted to this thread after over a month and over a thousand posts!

Anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?

Yes, he has proved you're a consummate bullshit artist.
Indeed, Slade3200 is a bullshit artist. He does a fair job with the shell game as well.

Screenshot_20220114-190918_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Woo hoo! Happy Sunday everybody! Has the death toll from omi-con gone up since yesterday? What are we up to today?
well the last recorded daily average of Covid related deaths for 1/15/22 in the USA was 998. Let’s have a moment of silence for those souls… As for specific omicron deaths it seems delta is creeping back and accounting for substantially more deaths than omi. Here is a more dumbed down analysis of the effects of omi from what we learned in South Africa. Given the medical report I posted made your eyes glaze over, maybe an article written for the more simple minded will help. Here ya go bucko

well the last recorded daily average of Covid related deaths for 1/15/22 in the USA was 998. Let’s have a moment of silence for those souls… As for specific omicron deaths it seems delta is creeping back and accounting for substantially more deaths than omi. Here is a more dumbed down analysis of the effects of omi from what we learned in South Africa. Given the medical report I posted made your eyes glaze over, maybe an article written for the more simple minded will help. Here ya go bucko

This is not an omi-con death

This is not an omi-con death
Read the article as it is written in a very deceptive manner.
It states that COVID19 and Delta have caused deaths during the Omicron Wave, not that the Omicron variant is responsible.
As I stated before, Slick Slade is a consummate bullshit artist...or dumb as dog shit.

Woo hoo! Happy Sunday everybody! Has the death toll from omi-con gone up since yesterday? What are we up to today?
Local media here still hasn't posted a single one, and they still have dropped the daily death rates.
Just constant reporting on infections.
So, the news says, continue to panic, get your boosters, wear your cheap masks and yada, yada, yada.

Local media here still hasn't posted a single one, and they still have dropped the daily death rates.
Just constant reporting on infections.
So, the news says, continue to panic, get your boosters, wear your cheap masks and yada, yada, yada.
How many daily Covid deaths were there yesterday? Tell us the number reported

Forum List

Back