Death toll of Omicron

Last edited:
Wrap some quote marks around the part where your article cites a legitimate authority stating that somebody died specifically "from" omi-con, and post it here along with a link for me to vet. Will need the quote before I go off searching where you wish the omi-con specific death is.

It amazes me that you continue to be full of shit.
How does that article showing that a 40% spike in deaths was due to Delta and not omicron prove that I’m full of shit?

Slade3200 knows he is lying. He is playing shell games.

shell game​

n.
1. A game, often a swindle involving gambling, in which a person hides a small object underneath one of three nutshells, thimbles, or cups, then shuffles them about on a flat surface while spectators try to guess the final location of the object. Also called thimblerig.
2. A fraud or deception perpetrated by shifting conspicuous things to hide something else.

What does the definition of shell game have to do with posting omicron deaths? Please stay on topic OP

Read slower. And also note the repetitive request to just show one after I posted peer reviewed medical articles showing general and projected morbidity
I read the article and my participation in your usual deflective bullshit has come to an end.

Last edited:
How does that article showing that a 40% spike in deaths was due to Delta and not omicron prove that I’m full of shit?
If you cannot copy n paste the omi-con specific death from your source and wrap quotes around it, then you are attempting to cheat like a lefty. You want me to go searching your source for something that isn't there. Until you post your omi-con specific death here on this thread, the death count remains ZERO.

Read slower. And also note the repetitive request to just show one after I posted peer reviewed medical articles showing general and projected morbidity
Why haven't you posted a single omi-con specific death on this thread?

If you cannot copy n paste the omi-con specific death from your source and wrap quotes around it, then you are attempting to cheat like a lefty. You want me to go searching your source for something that isn't there. Until you post your omi-con specific death here on this thread, the death count remains ZERO.
I’m posting and quoting the entire articles I link to because they should be read in their entirety to understand context. You don’t seem interested in that though

Says the guy who has avoided me 5 times now on addressing total morbidity in the USA. Haha, what a joke
That sounds like a great new thread topic! This thread is about posting omi-con specific deaths though, and nobody has posted any after more than a month.

Forum List

Back