Death Penalty for Child Rape

Makes sense.

No convicts want to do their time with Chomos.

It would take them off the yard.

What about for child torturers and those that cause permanent physical damage to said victim? In Canada, punishment is a six figure salary, great benefits and a muli milion dollar pension...

Torture THEN Death for ALL rapists. I say this as the husband of an adolescent rape survivor.

My wife was eight when her father started sexually abusing her. Ten when my father-in-law did the best thing that he ever did in his whole worthless life, which was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.

I'm completely on board with putting childfuckers to death.

My wife was eight when her father started sexually abusing her. Ten when my father-in-law did the best thing that he ever did in his whole worthless life, which was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger
For my wife it was 18 months of Hell starting in her 12th birthday. The perpetrator was her father’s best friend. She repressed the memories for over a decade so the SOB got away with it (though he served time in PR for doing the same to his daughter).

She’s sworn her family members to secrecy over the man’s name. She knows I would track him down and take him apart a piece at a time if I were to ever find out.

As I've said many times over in other threads..............

THESE FUCKING LAWS ALREADY EXIST..........POLITICIANS ARE JUST TOO FUCKING LAZY TO ENFORCE THEM!!
I second this. If any law, rule, regulation, etc. is not going to be enforced, what is the purpose in making any of those things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How many innocent people are you willing to kill to sate your bloodlust?

If you'll take the time to look back, I agreed with (thanked) another post that quoted mine and added "LEGITIMATE."

So, the answer is none. It would have to proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If anyone close to you had suffered the violence of rape, you would understand the sentiment.

If you'll take the time to look back, I agreed with (thanked) another post that quoted mine and added "LEGITIMATE."

So, the answer is none. It would have to proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If anyone close to you had suffered the violence of rape, you would understand the sentiment.
My wife was raped as a child.

How many innocent people are you willing to kill to sate your bloodlust?

Why do you have so little confidence in America's system of juris fucking prudence?

You don't think that 12 angry men can discern the difference between an innocent man and one who is as guilty as shit?

Forum List

Back