Death of transgender student Nex Benedict ruled suicide by medical examiner

I thought them being trannies meant they would be saved from depression that leads to suicide?

Or maybe if that things parents raised a tougher, smarter and stronger child instead of a weak willed pussy that they wouldn't have killed itself because it got bullied in school some. Or maybe if it wasn't a tranny it wouldn't have gotten bullied so bad.

In the end I feel bad for the tranny because it's parents let it down by not raising a better child.

Her suicide wasn't a result of bullying .. she died because of drug usage:

That and being encouraged in her mental illness by the school admins and her parents, merely because it's a fad among halfwits with zero humanity . No real help is ever offered to these sickos, just perverts egging them on to ever more insane acts.

I thought them being trannies meant they would be saved from depression that leads to suicide?

Or maybe if that things parents raised a tougher, smarter and stronger child instead of a weak willed pussy that they wouldn't have killed itself because it got bullied in school some. Or maybe if it wasn't a tranny it wouldn't have gotten bullied so bad.

In the end I feel bad for the tranny because it's parents let it down by not raising a better child.
If you weren't such a weak willed pussy you'd at least be honest about your obvious bigotry and real lack of care. It's hilarious to me you could write the above and then end like the servile cuckold that your entire culture has become. No real proud boy bigots left I guess. :laugh:

Why kids kill themselves

No harrassememt happened that day……she attacked those girls.
Oh well shit if she wasn’t picked on for one day then ……
Are you fucking serious? Hey ignore all the other harassment because this one day you allege it didn’t happen is your hill of death

The definition of "suicide" is a person taking his own life. That excludes others from guilt directly in the death. That a person cannot cope with existence is sad, but not that rare. It will never be prevented by trying to assign guilt to the person's surroundings after the fact.

Are you fucking serious? Hey ignore all the other harassment
What other harrassment?

You assume much and know very little about a situation that you were not present for

The lib meme has become that normal people are bad and weirdo’s can do no wrong

The definition of "suicide" is a person taking his own life. That excludes others from guilt directly in the death. That a person cannot cope with existence is sad, but not that rare. It will never be prevented by trying to assign guilt to the person's surroundings after the fact.

People can be driven to suicide

she but uses he and they pronouns died of suicide. taking two over the county meds. this is going to be one of those bully to death things. schools is still not off the hook.

A lot of apologies need to be issued by leftists who tried to incite violence over this case.

But they won't, because they are monsters.

You bullied her to death, you tortured her via your politicization of her psychosis, you politicized her psychosis to hurt the United States, which you fucking hate! You fascist animals killed her, you did that, the truth doesn't kill, lies do! :fu:
that is a male. use the correct pronouns
Thanks!

What other harrassment?

You assume much and know very little about a situation that you were not present for

The lib meme has become that normal people are bad and weirdo’s can do no wrong
Every article written on this mentions continued harassment against this kid. Are you illiterate and haven’t read any articles to inform yourself on the subject? Do you enjoy being wrong? Or is stupid all your default setting. Read some articles and become an informed person for a change

Every article written on this mentions continued harassment against this kid.
Of course

The woke lib media marches in formation

No one is ever out of step

So you can expect the same story no matter where you look

Were you ever a child?

Maybe not if you think school harassment was only invented by normal people who hate transsexuals

There is pressure on everyone to conform

And those who dont conform get harrassed

Part of growing up is learning to cope in difficult situations

Of course

The woke lib media marches in formation

No one is ever out of step

So you can expect the same story no matter where you look

Were you ever a child?

Maybe not if you think school harassment was only invented by normal people who hate transsexuals

There is pressure on everyone to conform

And those who dont conform get harrassed

Part of growing up is learning to cope in difficult situations
Ok so are you now admitting that there was harassment?

Forum List

Back