Death of transgender student Nex Benedict ruled suicide by medical examiner

People can be driven to suicide
Thats true

But most of the time suicide involves mental defects that are not the blame of others

See post #37

Were you ever a child?

Maybe not if you think school harassment was only invented by normal people who hate transsexuals

There is pressure on everyone to conform

And those who dont conform get harrassed

Part of growing up is learning to cope in difficult situations

Ok so are you now admitting that there was harassment?
I was not there either, but chances are the person - boy or girl I’m still not sure which - certainly could have been harassed

Who has never been harassed while growing up?

but it is something that we all must learn to deal with

I was not there either, but chances are the person - boy or girl I’m still not sure which - certainly could have been harassed

Who has never been harassed while growing up?

but it is something that we all must learn to deal with
Then why did you ask what harassment and go on a media conspiracy rant when now you are backtracking? Did your desire to be contrary overrule your desire to be sensible

Thats true

But most of the time suicide involves mental defects that are not the blame of others

See post #37

Were you ever a child?

Maybe not if you think school harassment was only invented by normal people who hate transsexuals

There is pressure on everyone to conform

And those who dont conform get harrassed

Part of growing up is learning to cope in difficult situations
Mostly it is a sense of hopelessness

My situation will never get better

Then why did you ask what harassment and go on a media conspiracy rant when now you are backtracking? Did your desire to be contrary overrule your desire to be sensible
There are many levels of harassment

You seemed to know all the important details about it whereas I only have the very incomplete news reports in the lib media

she but uses he and they pronouns died of suicide. taking two over the county meds. this is going to be one of those bully to death things. schools is still not off the hook.

So a bully offs herself before shooting up the school and I'm supposed to care,... Why exactly? Oh and parents here's a helpful hint. If your child is mentally ill and delusional STOP PANDERING THEM!!!

It's only going to make matters worse and stuff like this will just keep happening. Get them help. Okay, just a disclaimer here,... Yes this is a tragic situation but it didn't have to be this way and to be perfectly honest with you it's really rather difficult for me to have sympathy for the death of a bully and for the family who didn't do anything about this and didn't give their kid help before it was too late.

That and being encouraged in her mental illness by the school admins and her parents, merely because it's a fad among halfwits with zero humanity . No real help is ever offered to these sickos, just perverts egging them on to ever more insane acts.
Mental illness is being promoted and accepted. Transgender surgeries and care are the new lobotomy of the 2020s!

Oh btw, through a process of elimination I think that it was pretty obvious that her death was a suicide if it wasn't a homicide.

Is the dead kid a boy who thought he was a girl, or a girl pretending to be a boy?

Either way transsexuals are unhappy humans who inflict their confusion onto the whole world by their weird lifestyle

The dead person chose death and no one else is to blame
girl who wanted to be boy

sad thing is biden is crying over her but dosent give shit when one of his illegals kills an american
Seriously. What an asshole.

"Jill and I are heartbroken by the recent loss of Nex Benedict." But you couldn't give fuck 1 about Laken Reilly or any of the others being killed and murdered by his illegals.

Forum List

Back