Dear Trump Supporters:

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Saw this on Twitter: Liked it:

Dear Trump Supporters, Only 5 miles of NEW wall got built; Mexico didn't pay; Hillary's not locked up; Obamacare wasn't repealed; the deficit's skyrocketed; millions are unemployed; and instead of being 'great again,' America leads the global pandemic. Y'all got played.

Our wonderful Trump is the best president the country has had in decades. Honest and forthright, he is a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:
:lol:

Every time you say that, my stomach curdles..... please STOP!!!!!! :D
my new tag line
Our wonderful Trump is the best president the country has had in decades. Honest and forthright, he is a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler
Melt bitch melt

Dear Trump Supporters, Only 5 miles of NEW wall got built; Mexico didn't pay; Hillary's not locked up; Obamacare wasn't repealed; the deficit's skyrocketed; millions are unemployed; and instead of being 'great again,' America leads the global pandemic. Y'all got played.
Wall...You might try looking at how the Democrats stomped on that one.
Hillary...I agree.
Health Care...Hire Americans just like before GW when everyone had employer paid Health Care.

I forgot, you don't want employed Americans.

my new tag line
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler
Melt bitch melt
:lol::lol:

Meany!!!!!

Hillary...I agree.
Health Care...Hire Americans just like before GW when everyone had employer paid Health Care.

How'd the Dems stomp it?

Republicans had full control of the House a n d Senate, Trump's first two years... speaker Ryan and McConnell, didn't fund the wall.

Hillary...I agree.

How'd the Dems stomp it?

Republicans had full control of the House a n d Senate, Trump's first two years... speaker Ryan and McConnell, didn't fund the wall.
They demanded that the walls be not walls, that's how.
You have been told their conditions for the border "Wall" 10,000 times so stop pretending you don't know.
Unless you really are suffering from dementia.

Hillary...I agree.

How'd the Dems stomp it?

As Clint Eastwood said...."When someone's not doing the job, you've got to let them go." Cearly the blob isn't fulfilling the campaign promises....much less doing his job.

Clearly he's making a joke. Nobody sober could believe any of that.

Hillary...I agree.

Nancy beat him like a stepchild...many times. True. But he had a GOP house and senate for 2 years. They didn't want anything to do with the wall or anything else on his agenda either.

1599453514685.png

Hillary...I agree.

Nancy beat him like a stepchild...many times. True. But he had a GOP house and senate for 2 years. They didn't want anything to do with the wall or anything else on his agenda either.

Of course she did. She is the consummate corrupt politician. He's not. In the end he got Mexico to stop the flow of migrants so he won, and WE won in spite of her bullshit.

Basically.

So you saw it on Twitter, so it must be true?

Hundreds of miles of new wall has been built.
Mexico payed billions in tariffs.
Obamacare had its balls cut off (individual mandate).

Plus he kept his biggest promises: no new stupid wars, and brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs after the Hussein said it would require a magic wand to bring back the 300,000 he lost.

Hillary...I agree.

Of course she did. She is the consummate corrupt politician. He's not. In the end he got Mexico to stop the flow of migrants so he won, and WE won in spite of her bullshit.

That might have been the reason he fucked up the coronavirus response so much...to stop the immigrant flow. Good point.

So you saw it on Twitter, so it must be true?

Hundreds of miles of new wall has been built.
Mexico payed billions in tariffs.
Obamacare had its balls cut off (individual mandate).

Plus he kept his biggest promises: no new stupid wars, and brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs after the Hussein said it would require a magic wand to bring back the 300,000 he lost.

Very little new wall was built.
Importers pay tariffs, not exporters
Obamacare is still there and even the blob is singing the praises of it's stipulations.
You're a fucking moron.

All True.

But Trump will still push for reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted deregulation that will harm the environment, endanger the safety of workers, and jeopardize the health and lives of consumers.

Trump will continue to appoint rightwing ideologues to the Federal courts – judges hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, voting rights, and the rights of immigrants.

And Trump will maintain his hateful, racist, bigoted anti-immigrant nativist policies his equally racist, bigoted supporters approve of.

So Trump supporters aren’t really that upset about being played.

All True.

But Trump will still push for reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted deregulation that will harm the environment, endanger the safety of workers, and jeopardize the health and lives of consumers.

Trump will continue to appoint rightwing ideologues to the Federal courts – judges hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, voting rights, and the rights of immigrants.

And Trump will maintain his hateful, racist, bigoted anti-immigrant nativist policies his equally racist, bigoted supporters approve of.

So Trump supporters aren’t really that upset about being played.

I didn't expect them to be upset about being played. They burnt the bridge and have nowhere else to go.

You'll note there is no arguments that any part of the tweet was inaccuratre. The blob hasn't built the wall, Hillary still isn't in jail, the ACA is still with us, the deficit is getting larger every second, and now he has 200,000 corpses on his record.

Forum List

Back