Dear Trump Supporters:

Saw this on Twitter: Liked it:

Dear Trump Supporters, Only 5 miles of NEW wall got built; Mexico didn't pay; Hillary's not locked up; Obamacare wasn't repealed; the deficit's skyrocketed; millions are unemployed; and instead of being 'great again,' America leads the global pandemic. Y'all got played.
Wall...You might try looking at how the Democrats stomped on that one.
Hillary...I agree.
Health Care...Hire Americans just like before GW when everyone had employer paid Health Care.

I forgot, you don't want employed Americans.
Why should healthcare be tied to a persons job? I’ve never understood the appeal to that besides the bulk sale for insurance companies... but for us people, why is that a desirable situation?
Prior to Reagan, no one ever had to ask that question because people weren't fired to save a penny.
I see the problem lying with the Free Market attitude of "F*ck the workers", whether those workers are Blue or White collar.
I agree, but with our current economy and society why does it make sense to tie healthcare to your employer?

To be honest I don’t really understand it even prior to Reagan.

Why should healthcare be tied to a persons job? I’ve never understood the appeal to that besides the bulk sale for insurance companies... but for us people, why is that a desirable situation?

Very simple... Healthcare is a PRIVILEGE, not a Right. Therefore, the Government has no legal or legitimate power to be involved in it. That makes employers the best place to get group rates on coverage.
I disagree. I think it’s a right at a basic level in a country as rich as ours.

Dear Trump Supporters, Only 5 miles of NEW wall got built; Mexico didn't pay; Hillary's not locked up; Obamacare wasn't repealed; the deficit's skyrocketed; millions are unemployed; and instead of being 'great again,' America leads the global pandemic. Y'all got played.

I thought only 3 miles got built? Whatever.

If the dems get in they say they want to tear down the wall. Should I vote dem to make America...Mexico?

The US Constitution does not give the Government any powers relative to healthcare nor does it disclose any Right to any form of insurance or medical care for the citizenry.

The Constitution does discuss the General Welfare of the NATION, but not individual citizens.

If the dems get in they say they want to tear down the wall. Should I vote dem to make America...Mexico?
I think the Dem plan is to tear down the section of wall that Steve Bannon built and sell the materials so they can pay back the people they ripped off. I personally think that those people deserves to be ripped up and the money should be spent on a new roller coaster

The US Constitution does not give the Government any powers relative to healthcare nor does it disclose any Right to any form of insurance or medical care for the citizenry.

The Constitution does discuss the General Welfare of the NATION, but not individual citizens.
The constitution does not limit the government from making laws and agencies to manage and provide healthcare to its citizens... it does in fact give states and congress the powers to create such legislation which is what’s been done.

Hillary...I agree.
Health Care...Hire Americans just like before GW when everyone had employer paid Health Care.

How'd the Dems stomp it?

Republicans had full control of the House a n d Senate, Trump's first two years... speaker Ryan and McConnell, didn't fund the wall.

As Clint Eastwood said...."When someone's not doing the job, you've got to let them go." Cearly the blob isn't fulfilling the campaign promises....much less doing his job.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

5 Miles - really ? Where did you get that number from ?

.... When You pulled it out - I hope you at least cleaned your hands afterwards

So you saw it on Twitter, so it must be true?

Hundreds of miles of new wall has been built.
Mexico payed billions in tariffs.
Obamacare had its balls cut off (individual mandate).

Plus he kept his biggest promises: no new stupid wars, and brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs after the Hussein said it would require a magic wand to bring back the 300,000 he lost.
Wasting your breath - You can lead a horse to water but not make it drink and you can lead a liberal to facts but not make it think

Re: "millions are unemployed" Didja stop to think that maybe the lockdowns had something to do with that ... oh wait THINK is the key word ... you're a liberal and that's against your beliefs.

Re: "Hillary's not locked up" ... not yet anyway --- the deep state runs very deep

Re: "America leads the global pandemic" Wrong again bucko
On a per capita basis a tiny country named San Marino which is a city-state surrounded by Italy is numero Uno @ 124.32 deaths per 100,000 peopl followed by Peru 92.80 The USA is # 10 at 57.5

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded Covid research at the Wuhan bioweapons lab

That never happened. Thanks for another whacky conspiracy theory. We'll file this along side the thugs on a plane from a certain city nonsense.

say-S.jpg

You should vote out the blob. He’s a failure

I agree, but with our current economy and society why does it make sense to tie healthcare to your employer?

To be honest I don’t really understand it even prior to Reagan.
Best way to make sure the drain on the system is hindered, is to make sure you are paying into the system. If you are doing it through your work... Whalla. Not a drain if you are paying in.

I mean it's an absolute no brainer if you need medical help in say... Mexico... I'd spend six hours worth of gas to show up to a hospital in the US for free health care. Normally I hate that phrase, as it's not free... Someone is always paying for it... But without a wall, of some kind, that would happen.... ALOT. And for them, it would be free outside of getting here and getting back.

Now.. If Mexico gave itself to the US and we made some more states.. Cool... Sounds good, lets do that. If they don't want to do that, keep your shit there.

Our wonderful Trump is the best president the country has had in decades. Honest and forthright, he is a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:
Do they mail you checks or is it direct deposit? If it's checks you might wanna think about switching, I heard there may be delays in mail.

Our wonderful Trump is the best president the country has had in decades. Honest and forthright, he is a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:
:lol:

Every time you say that, my stomach curdles..... please STOP!!!!!! :D
my new tag line
We are truly a blessed country to have him as our ruler
Melt bitch melt
I don't think Vladimir will pay you unless you get recruited.

Hillary...I agree.

Nancy beat him like a stepchild...many times. True. But he had a GOP house and senate for 2 years. They didn't want anything to do with the wall or anything else on his agenda either.

Of course she did. She is the consummate corrupt politician. He's not. In the end he got Mexico to stop the flow of migrants so he won, and WE won in spite of her bullshit.

That might have been the reason he fucked up the coronavirus response so much...to stop the immigrant flow. Good point.

Do you have any idea how moronic that response is? Only a Chinese stooge, or a mental cripple could come up with that.
You're absolutely correct! That's must exactly what tRump intended since he's both!

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded Covid research at the Wuhan bioweapons lab
You've gotta turn off Infowars. That shit is rotting your alleged brain.

All True.

But Trump will still push for reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted deregulation that will harm the environment, endanger the safety of workers, and jeopardize the health and lives of consumers.

Trump will continue to appoint rightwing ideologues to the Federal courts – judges hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, voting rights, and the rights of immigrants.

And Trump will maintain his hateful, racist, bigoted anti-immigrant nativist policies his equally racist, bigoted supporters approve of.

So Trump supporters aren’t really that upset about being played.
and yet here you are pushing the fake narrative
and you will continue with your hateful racist rants
You tRumplings are a race now?

Forum List

Back