DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
#NiggaLivesMatter and the Thugery can't be bothered wid da TRUTH...Where day Flat Screen TV at????

Clash Daily ^ | 9/27/16 | Doug Giles

Does THIS change the story a little?

Keith Scott was carrying a stolen gun when he was shot and killed during a confrontation with police in Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities have said.

The gun was reported stolen after a breaking and entering, according to the police.

A breaking and entering suspect told agents at the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives that he had sold the gun to Scott, ABC 11 reported Monday. He is now in custody.

Scott’s wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband’s killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

That gun his wife says he doesn’t own? It showed up in the paperwork when she filed a restraining order against her husband. Who had a LOADED gun on him when he was shot.

The guy who’s being held up as Charlotte’s BLM martyr? Not such a sweet guy.

…’He hit my 8 year old in the head a total of three times with is [sic] fist,’ she wrote on the form published by TWC News.

‘He kicked me and threaten [sic] to kill us last night with his gun. He said he is a “killer” and we should know that.’ (from the Daily Mail)

This fits with ClashDaily’s report about his ‘Traumatic Brain Injury’ which includes information on his previous interactions with Police officers.

There’s also the small matter of what *EXACTLY* he served 7 years in prison for.

According to court records, Mr. Scott was born in South Carolina, was about six feet tall and weighed 230 to 250 pounds. While living in South Carolina in the 1990s, he was charged with a number of offenses including check fraud, aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon. Later, he moved to Texas where he shot and wounded a man in San Antonio in 2002, for which he was convicted and sentenced, in 2005, to seven years in prison. He was released in 2011. New York Times

It’s hard to paint someone as a ‘victim’ with someone know for attacking others. But that hasn’t stopped anyone from trying.

Keith-scott-hit-8-year-old.jpg

Hes violent, he steals, beats his kids and wife... he sounds fairly typical for someone in THAT community.

This should have come put earlier. A man lost is life and property was damage because of riots

Enough, there is a process of investigations and trials through the legal system.

Protest should be limited to area, numbers and length of time. If they interfere with roads, business or other civilians it has gone too far. Voicing you feeling should not get violent. Crime of any kind during a protest should never happen.

Speak, make your points, present your evidence, make your argument in a rational, factual manner.

Rude, vulgar, abusive, hostility, screaming makes you look rabid and people will turn you off.

There is a right way and wrong way to protest. Rioting is the wrong way.

(If this revelation is true) Scott's loudmouth wife should be charged with complicit interference and with endangering police by telling them her husband wasn't armed when she knew he was.

Leftists never champion true victims. Whenever these stories come out, even before all the facts come in, I always PREDICT the "victim" is in fact a hardened criminal who inched the world closer to perfection by removing themselves from it.

And I'm never wrong.

(If this revelation is true) Scott's loudmouth wife should be charged with complicit interference and with endangering police by telling them her husband wasn't armed when she knew he was.

sigh....I know. I know. But then who is going to get the 8 yr old off to school? and the other 6 kids.

Sweet Mother Jugs and Speed, OLD Yeller is about to YELL!

5 cops shot in back in Dallas.......how many in Baton Rouge during the other false media stories (MINN, Baton Rouge)?

Go after the media....I don't know how but I hate the media! I HATE THE MEDIA!

I want Candy Holt beat to death with bag of ball bearings! I want it all. Go after Soros! Clinton! I WANT SOMEBODIES REAR END ON THIS STUFF!

Leftists never champion true victims. Whenever these stories come out, even before all the facts come in, I always PREDICT the "victim" is in fact a hardened criminal who inched the world closer to perfection by removing themselves from it.

And I'm never wrong.
Whether or not "leftists" never champion true victims, and whether you truly are never wrong depends on your personal perceptions and your socio/political orientation.

In this (Scott) example, neither of us had any way of knowing what the true story is until the facts were released and confirmed.

And I'm never wrong.
Whether or not "leftists" never champion true victims, and whether you truly are never wrong depends on your personal perceptions and your socio/political orientation.

In this (Scott) example, neither of us had any way of knowing what the true story is until the facts were released and confirmed.
Yes, this time it was going to be a church choir leader because good, law abiding people always get into standoffs with the police.

Funny how threads that expose progressives for the utter liars they are, they are no where to be found.

Oh, I know where they are. They are looking for Trumps tax returns. They say "Trump does not pay Taxes" like Trump has that choice. Good God ya'all! ANGER!

Funny how threads that expose progressives for the utter liars they are, they are no where to be found.

Oh, I know where they are. They are looking for Trumps tax returns. They say "Trump does not pay Taxes" like Trump has that choice. Good God ya'all! ANGER!
It was my favorite part of the debate. I love how much it pisses off Leftists when the rich elude their taxes.

Forum List

Back