DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him

Crutcher had no gun, nor am I aware that he had a criminal record.

1996 Shooting with intent to kill โ€” Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny โ€” Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended โ€” Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer โ€” Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended โ€” Conviction
Driving with open container โ€” Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs โ€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) โ€” Conviction
2012 Public intoxication โ€” Conviction
Obstructing an officer โ€” Conviction
2013 DUI โ€” Conviction
Resisting officer โ€” Conviction
Open Container โ€” Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt โ€” Conviction
Speeding โ€” Conviction

Here's The TRUTH About Terence Crutcher Media Hopes You Don't See...

hard to find........apparently "the media" is hiding it. but not that difficult.

Leftists never champion true victims. Whenever these stories come out, even before all the facts come in, I always PREDICT the "victim" is in fact a hardened criminal who inched the world closer to perfection by removing themselves from it.

And I'm never wrong.
Whether or not "leftists" never champion true victims, and whether you truly are never wrong depends on your personal perceptions and your socio/political orientation.

In this (Scott) example, neither of us had any way of knowing what the true story is until the facts were released and confirmed.

The Chief of Police summed it up shortly after it happened, but the LWNJ racists weren't about to take the word of a black man.

Crutcher had no gun, nor am I aware that he had a criminal record.

1996 Shooting with intent to kill โ€” Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny โ€” Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended โ€” Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer โ€” Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended โ€” Conviction
Driving with open container โ€” Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs โ€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) โ€” Conviction
2012 Public intoxication โ€” Conviction
Obstructing an officer โ€” Conviction
2013 DUI โ€” Conviction
Resisting officer โ€” Conviction
Open Container โ€” Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt โ€” Conviction
Speeding โ€” Conviction

Here's The TRUTH About Terence Crutcher Media Hopes You Don't See...

hard to find........apparently "the media" is hiding it. but not that difficult.
Thanks.

That certainly does cast a different light and probably will make a substantial difference in Shelby's final disposition.

Last edited:
Apparently, what we had over in Tulsa was an un-licensed?, drunk, dealing, shooting, resisting, possibly PCP addled criminal.

Doped up Drunk who tried to reach thru a possibly partially open window against stop orders?

Aunt B. decided to fire her Service Revolver......did she need to fire? She had help right at her side.

I think she got a bit big up in the britches......She will be dreaming about it now.

Apparently, what we had over in Tulsa was an un-licensed?, drunk, dealing, shooting, resisting, possibly PCP addled criminal.

Doped up Drunk who tried to reach thru a possibly partially open window against stop orders?

Aunt B. decided to fire her Service Revolver......did she need to fire? She had help right at her side.

I think she got a bit big up in the britches......She will be dreaming about it now.
While Crutcher's (recently released) criminal record does alter the impression of Shelby's action, the fact that no gun was found in the car remains pivotal. Fortunately for Shelby, owing to progressive police union negotiations and to FOP lobbying efforts, the rules (and laws) concerning the use of deadly force have changed substantially over the past half century.

I am old enough to recall an important difference in the Deadly Force rules in effect (in New York City, et al) back in the '50s and early '60s. Back then it was well-known that a cop could not shoot someone whom he "thought" was reaching for a weapon. Back then the cop had to actually see the weapon -- or be confronted with some other equally menacing form of serious threat.

The revelation of Crutcher's criminal history will weigh heavily in Shelby's favor. I believe the Manslaughter charge against her will be dismissed. But she probably will be fired and Crutcher's family will receive a multi-million dollar lawsuit settlement, which is typical in such examples of unnecessary use of excessive or lethal force.

Last edited:
Gun-Book-600-LI.jpg
Thank you! I am so sick of the America HATING_MUSLIM LOVING media calling that COUNTDOWN TIMER a "clock." Everybody knows it was the guts to a homemade BOMB! And now the little terrorist and his family have the nerve to sue the school and the town! The whole family should be in jail!

This should have come put earlier. A man lost is life and property was damage because of riots

Enough, there is a process of investigations and trials through the legal system.

Protest should be limited to area, numbers and length of time. If they interfere with roads, business or other civilians it has gone too far. Voicing you feeling should not get violent. Crime of any kind during a protest should never happen.

Speak, make your points, present your evidence, make your argument in a rational, factual manner.

Rude, vulgar, abusive, hostility, screaming makes you look rabid and people will turn you off.

There is a right way and wrong way to protest. Rioting is the wrong way.
Protest=no loss of life, no damage to physical property, no loss or damage to property. Riot=damage to or loss of personal/business property, injury to persons/property. Protest=OK, riot=criminal activity. Protestor=pass, rioter=arrest and punishment to the fullest extent of the law.

Keith Scott WAS carrying a stolen gun, police say โ€“ and his wife filed for a restraining order against him saying he was armed, violent and had threatened to kill her

Well libs ?

Read more: Keith Scott WAS carrying a stolen gun, police confirm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Just don't forget the "kaching" factor. Bitch wife sees $$$$ when she sues the local municipality/state/feds for "unlawful" death of her bible-toting, gun-toting, most-beloved and cherished spouse.

Finally tonight they are talking about this on FOX.

No doubt MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the msm will now convienently forget all about this story.

(If this revelation is true) Scott's loudmouth wife should be charged with complicit interference and with endangering police by telling them her husband wasn't armed when she knew he was.

Why not accessory to the death of Justin Carr......or the property damage during the riots, or all those hurt, or the cost of calling the national guard

She could have stopped the riots by telling the truth, not dragging this out even now

No one ever found the book, just a stolen gun bought by Keith Scott, who was a convicted felon. Right to conceal carry just got blown out the window.

Funny how threads that expose progressives for the utter liars they are, they are no where to be found.

Oh, I know where they are. They are looking for Trumps tax returns. They say "Trump does not pay Taxes" like Trump has that choice. Good God ya'all! ANGER!

Irony after his audit would be Trump is due a refund by the IRA because he over paid
:)

(If this revelation is true) Scott's loudmouth wife should be charged with complicit interference and with endangering police by telling them her husband wasn't armed when she knew he was.
All LEO's are trained to ignore anyone claiming any suspect doesn't have a weapon.
"It's alright officer I know he isn't carrying a weapon so you can just walk up to him and detain him. He's waiting for you in the laundry room."
Ya fucking right!

Forum List

Back