Dear Leader Biden Has Spoken, "Wear your mask."

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

He encouraged mask usage. That's it. Nowhere in there did he talk about national lockdowns or any other such mandates.

Why do you people think you have to lie in order to make your point, when the end result is you only become less credible?

You should educate yourself, this hurts your credibility.

Biden’s Call for ‘National Mask Mandate’ Gains Traction in Public Health Circles
A presidential order would almost certainly face a legal challenge. But if elected, Joseph R. Biden Jr. would have other levers at his disposal to make mask wearing a cultural norm.

I'm aware of what he said in the past. He said nothing of the sort in that interview nor was the word "lockdown" even mentioned or inferred.

You should try telling the truth, crackhead. This hurts your credibility.

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

He encouraged mask usage. That's it. Nowhere in there did he talk about national lockdowns or any other such mandates.

Why do you people think you have to lie in order to make your point, when the end result is you only become less credible?

You should educate yourself, this hurts your credibility.

Biden’s Call for ‘National Mask Mandate’ Gains Traction in Public Health Circles
A presidential order would almost certainly face a legal challenge. But if elected, Joseph R. Biden Jr. would have other levers at his disposal to make mask wearing a cultural norm.

I'm aware of what he said in the past. He said nothing of the sort in that interview nor was the word "lockdown" even mentioned or inferred.

You should try telling the truth, crackhead. This hurts your credibility.

You were proven wrong, man up. Oh wait. You're a Prog, you can't.

Before Joe's finished there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy you will either wear a mask or get your arse kicked.
We reject Islam and communism so go suck a rotten egg.
As a Christian, you are compelled to accept Islam, as Allah is God the Father in Christianity.
One and the same.
Mohammad's Islam religion is based on a self proclaimed prophet who was a pedophile, a liar, thief and a murderer. No one on or in this world can ever compel me or any other Christian to accept that or embrace it. Jesus Christ already said he who comes after me is not of me. My God specifically said Thou shalt not kill. Your religion is contrive by a liar and a thief. We are to turn away from evil such as that and take no part in it, so bye.

Finally the appropriate message coming from the top. Had Trump made maga masks and focused on selling them by pushing the same message he would have won re-election. No doubt

Hahahahahahaha so all it takes to hook you libbers is face diapers....if only he would have known! What an idiot trying to keep people's jobs intact and the economy booming....

You can work and be safe. Many businesses are doing it

Many businesses have closed down and many more are on the verge of closing down.

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.

You don't play ball with these people.
You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.
I didn’t try to mock... I actually mocked. And I know that those making a big deal out of masks and distancing during a pandemic are perpetuating the problem and acting like selfish turds. Suck it up, do your part for a short period of time and let’s get back to normal. This pointless fighting only makes things worse. There’s no doubt about that
Of course if we all just got the Kung Flu back in March, and kept the elderly away from the Democrat Governors who murdered 10s of thousand, this would of been over by the end of April. But since that wouldnt get Creeper Joe to even come close to winning this election, the Progs had to say the sky is falling.

Chicken-Little-on-CNN.jpg
The skys falling because Trumps throwing bricks. Not for long though.
Biden has become a man corrupted for a long time. We travel down the road to pure tyranny. And you are a cheerleader for it. Getting liberty just does not happen. When lost, you fight to get it back or a malaise and lots of people get killed in the glorious reign of the utopia created.
I don’t believe anything that you’re saying. As much as you may feel they are true, I just see it as hyperbolic political BS

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.

Nope.
Bad citizen it is. I’m sure there will be many of you. At least you won’t have the bully pulpit anymore. Much easier to not take you seriously

I don't care whether you take me serious or not, I really don't. I wouldn't "played along" if Rump had said to do it either. I don't take well to tyranny coming from anyone.
Not tyranny. Just law and order but more so human decency. You have the right to be a shitty person and citizen and I have a right to call you out on it... and we both have the right to not care what the other thinks.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified of a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.
The not us “Progs”, it’s the entire world.

I’m not progressive BTW but name call all you want

LOL, one who has called someone names shouldn't cry when one gets labeled in return. YOU are terrified of a virus with a 97% survival rate. Take your name calling and fear and get back under your mom's skirt.
Who’s crying? I don’t care what you call me, I’m just correcting your mistakes

You are unable to correct anything, sorry you're just not bright enough for that.
Nothing to connect. You’re making false statement and I’m calling them out. Pretty simple

Reading isn't your strong suit eh? I made no "false" statements at all.
You called me a Prog and scared of the virus. None of which are true, you have no ability to know how I feel about either and I have 100% ability to know how I feel so it’s an easy argument for me to win.

Finally the appropriate message coming from the top. Had Trump made maga masks and focused on selling them by pushing the same message he would have won re-election. No doubt

Hahahahahahaha so all it takes to hook you libbers is face diapers....if only he would have known! What an idiot trying to keep people's jobs intact and the economy booming....

Many businesses have closed down and many more are on the verge of closing down.

I know it’s horrible was happening to businesses. I want them all to get stimulus and to reopen up. I wish we could have banded together half a year ago to control this virus so we could be free to open everything right now. But the more we squabble about stupid shit like mask wearing the longer it’s going to take to her back to normal.

You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.
I didn’t try to mock... I actually mocked. And I know that those making a big deal out of masks and distancing during a pandemic are perpetuating the problem and acting like selfish turds. Suck it up, do your part for a short period of time and let’s get back to normal. This pointless fighting only makes things worse. There’s no doubt about that
Of course if we all just got the Kung Flu back in March, and kept the elderly away from the Democrat Governors who murdered 10s of thousand, this would of been over by the end of April. But since that wouldnt get Creeper Joe to even come close to winning this election, the Progs had to say the sky is falling.

Chicken-Little-on-CNN.jpg
The skys falling because Trumps throwing bricks. Not for long though.
Biden has become a man corrupted for a long time. We travel down the road to pure tyranny. And you are a cheerleader for it. Getting liberty just does not happen. When lost, you fight to get it back or a malaise and lots of people get killed in the glorious reign of the utopia created.
I don’t believe anything that you’re saying. As much as you may feel they are true, I just see it as hyperbolic political BS
To know how a Prog thinks, it isnt very hard.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Before Joe's finished there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy you will either wear a mask or get your arse kicked.
As a Christian, you are compelled to accept Islam, as Allah is God the Father in Christianity.
One and the same.
Mohammad's Islam religion is based on a self proclaimed prophet who was a pedophile, a liar, thief and a murderer. No one on or in this world can ever compel me or any other Christian to accept that or embrace it. Jesus Christ already said he who comes after me is not of me. My God specifically said Thou shalt not kill. Your religion is contrive by a liar and a thief. We are to turn away from evil such as that and take no part in it, so bye.
Mohammad's Islam religion is based on a self proclaimed prophet who was a pedophile, a liar, thief and a murderer.
Sounds just like the Clintons.

I know it’s horrible was happening to businesses. I want them all to get stimulus and to reopen up. I wish we could have banded together half a year ago to control this virus so we could be free to open everything right now. But the more we squabble about stupid shit like mask wearing the longer it’s going to take to her back to normal.

Masks dont work, as the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weaving of the material. Scientifically, you are being a slave to the Progs who demand your obedience. Are you a slave?

No. In America we do not have to hide our faces to buy food. As an American—if you really are—you damn well ought to feel the same. The take one for the team mentality does not cut it. I am a veteran of several wars as were my father, grandfather and his father and so on. Tell me . . . did we take one for the team and if so, why was the rest of America not forced to fight by our sides? Yet all Americans must wear masks? But I am not a selfish or self-entitled man and I volunteered for the Army while still in high school. You pro-mask fools haven't a leg to stand on or an argument that bites, save perhaps for getting off on seeing fellow Americans forced to do something that defies the most fundamental aspects of our way of life.

Unless there is a vaccine, which apparently there is now,right after the election, which I correctly predicted, we would not be opening up anything, nor should we. The less sunlight, the less the ozone needed to keep this virus at bay. There is a reason the cold and flu season is in the winter, virus’ spreads easier and quicker with indoor activities and less sunlight. It’s called science, the same science that says you wear a mask, wash your hands and stay at home while you are sick. It’s all simple science, so there is no way the virus will get better during the winter months, too dark. That is why hospitals use ozone light to disinfect hospital rooms. The virus is increasing in northern countries, the US, Canada, Europe and other areas. If we are going to wear masks for Covid, why not for the flu? 80,000 died the year before because of the flu. Do we forget about doing the right thing because less people die and 80,000 are expendable?

One and the same.
My religion?
I was taught the Bible by Nuns before I could read. Until going to college, all the schools I attended were Catholic.
I have attended more Mass, Holy Communion and Benedictions than you've had hot dinners.

I can tell you are not a Catholic from your attitude and your gleeful persecution of others. If not a Catholic then your not a Christian but a Heretic of some bastard pseudo-religion.

I took the time to study all religions and recognise their importance in social evolution.
Though I have not entirely dismissed the possibility of there being a God I find it highly improbable and at the age of 12 found strong personal compatibility in Marxism.

You claim to be a Christian but spew out nothing but anti-Christian dogma and hatred! - Love your enemies!

Masks dont work, as the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weaving of the material. Scientifically, you are being a slave to the Progs who demand your obedience. Are you a slave?

It does work, you’re a dumbshit if you haven’t learned by now

One and the same.
My religion?
I was taught the Bible by Nuns before I could read. Until going to college, all the schools I attended were Catholic.
I have attended more Mass, Holy Communion and Benedictions than you've had hot dinners.

I can tell you are not a Catholic from your attitude and your gleeful persecution of others. If not a Catholic then your not a Christian but a Heretic of some bastard pseudo-religion.

I took the time to study all religions and recognise their importance in social evolution.
Though I have not entirely dismissed the possibility of there being a God I find it highly improbable and at the age of 12 found strong personal compatibility in Marxism.

You claim to be a Christian but spew out nothing but anti-Christian dogma and hatred! - Love your enemies!
No one has to love the spirit of the anti-Christ, demons or Satan.

Distancing whenever possible is the best method in my opinion with mask wearing only being truly necessary if distancing is not possible.

The Corpse-Elect. I love that.

I can't listen to the guy, but I'll give him credit for one thing: like a good politician, he's seizing the spotlite appearing to be MOVING on Covid. As much as I liked Trump, he never showed any motion. Even when Trump gave a press meeting on the matter, he seemed tired and lethargic or uninterested and gave no sense of urgency. I think that hurt him a lot.

Did you 3ver consider that there

The Corpse-Elect. I love that.

I can't listen to the guy, but I'll give him credit for one thing: like a good politician, he's seizing the spotlite appearing to be MOVING on Covid. As much as I liked Trump, he never showed any motion. Even when Trump gave a press meeting on the matter, he seemed tired and lethargic or uninterested and gave no sense of urgency. I think that hurt him a lot.

Did you ever consider the possibility that there really never was any real cause for concern in this whole covid crap? IMHO the whole damn thing is nothing but a tempest in a teapot. People are testing positive and beining counted as cases for it all the time and they never even realized that they were ever even sick from it. This thing is ranking right up there with the one time popular craze of having smoke blown up your ass to cure a variety of imaginary ills. A snake oil scam without the snake oil.

It's what the opposition is supposed to do. Impeach the motherfucker.
Who told you that?
Democrats.
Do you always listen to Democrats?
Yeah, don't you?
No I use common sense
Who'd you vote for President?
Joe... along with many conservatives and republicans that recognized the destruction that Trump causes.
Yeah, destruction to the status quo and deep state. Conservatives didn't vote for Biden.

Who told you that?
Democrats.
Yeah, don't you?
No I use common sense
Joe... along with many conservatives and republicans that recognized the destruction that Trump causes.
Yeah, destruction to the status quo and deep state. Conservatives didn't vote for Biden.
Of course conservatives voted for Biden... many of them. The Lincoln project for example took a very active approach to defeat Trump. I can name many individuals as well who you will lazily call Rhinos or some other name, but what’s the point?? We both know I’m right. Your name calling won’t change that.

Who told you that?
Democrats.
Yeah, don't you?
No I use common sense
Of course conservatives voted for Biden... many of them. The Lincoln project for example took a very active approach to defeat Trump. I can name many individuals as well who you will lazily call Rhinos or some other name, but what’s the point?? We both know I’m right. Your name calling won’t change that.
We obviously have different definitions of conservative. Conservatives don't vote for higher taxes.

Forum List

Back