Dear Leader Biden Has Spoken, "Wear your mask."

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.
A good citizen like Bug Eye Adam Shitface, who said "Russia, Russia, Russia till he was blue in the face, yet still never produced one iota of proof? Blow me .
Haha. Where did that random comment come from?! LMK if you ever wanna get back to the subject.

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

Finally the appropriate message coming from the top. Had Trump made maga masks and focused on selling them by pushing the same message he would have won re-election. No doubt

Hahahahahahaha so all it takes to hook you libbers is face diapers....if only he would have known! What an idiot trying to keep people's jobs intact and the economy booming....

You can work and be safe. Many businesses are doing it

I know, President Trump and Republican governors saw to that.

Trump mocked mask wearing and downplayed the pandemic. He didn’t promote safe practices and we’ve seen the results of that through how many of them are catching COViD. It’s pathetic

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.

Nope.
Bad citizen it is. I’m sure there will be many of you. At least you won’t have the bully pulpit anymore. Much easier to not take you seriously

I don't care whether you take me serious or not, I really don't. I wouldn't "played along" if Rump had said to do it either. I don't take well to tyranny coming from anyone.
Not tyranny. Just law and order but more so human decency. You have the right to be a shitty person and citizen and I have a right to call you out on it... and we both have the right to not care what the other thinks.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified of a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.

Last edited:

You don't play ball with these people.
You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

I'm not going to participate. I've never seen such deception and will probably go dark pretty soon. I want no part of this new world order.

Neither do we. However, and unless one is willing to go off grid on the Arctic Circle, then one has no choice but to face the bleak future and survive it however one can.

Hitler made Jews wear stars of David. This is no different

Nope.
Bad citizen it is. I’m sure there will be many of you. At least you won’t have the bully pulpit anymore. Much easier to not take you seriously

I don't care whether you take me serious or not, I really don't. I wouldn't "played along" if Rump had said to do it either. I don't take well to tyranny coming from anyone.
Not tyranny. Just law and order but more so human decency. You have the right to be a shitty person and citizen and I have a right to call you out on it... and we both have the right to not care what the other thinks.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified of a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.
The not us “Progs”, it’s the entire world.

I’m not progressive BTW but name call all you want

You don't play ball with these people.
You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.
I didn’t try to mock... I actually mocked. And I know that those making a big deal out of masks and distancing during a pandemic are perpetuating the problem and acting like selfish turds. Suck it up, do your part for a short period of time and let’s get back to normal. This pointless fighting only makes things worse. There’s no doubt about that

Nope.

LOL, one who has called someone names shouldn't cry when one gets labeled in return. YOU are terrified of a virus with a 97% survival rate. Take your name calling and fear and get back under your mom's skirt.

Nope.

LOL, one who has called someone names shouldn't cry when one gets labeled in return. YOU are terrified of a virus with a 97% survival rate. Take your name calling and fear and get back under your mom's skirt.
Who’s crying? I don’t care what you call me, I’m just correcting your mistakes

Nope.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified on a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.

I'm not going to participate. I've never seen such deception and will probably go dark pretty soon. I want no part of this new world order.

Neither do we. However, and unless one is willing to go off grid on the Arctic Circle, then one has no choice but to face the bleak future and survive it however one can.

I understand a lot of people can't. I'll help everyone that I can.

Before Joe's finished there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy you will either wear a mask or get your arse kicked.
We reject Islam and communism so go suck a rotten egg.
As a Christian, you are compelled to accept Islam, as Allah is God the Father in Christianity.
One and the same.
I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, and Allah is not the Judea/Christian God.
Why not?

Before Joe's finished there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy you will either wear a mask or get your arse kicked.
We reject Islam and communism so go suck a rotten egg.
As a Christian, you are compelled to accept Islam, as Allah is God the Father in Christianity.
One and the same.
I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, and Allah is not the Judea/Christian God.
Why not?
If Allah is the Christian God, then he's schizophrenic.

Forum List

Back