Dear Jeb Bush

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
I don't know you personally and don't like or dislike you on a personal level. But on a voter and candidate level, you're done. After your 'If you want Trump go ahead and vote for him' tantrum you're done in professional politics. All you're doing now is embarassing your family and supporters. You've screwed yourself so badly it's the sort of thing your children and nieces and nephews are thinking about changing their last names since they might wanna enter public life someday too. Make up some excuse and get out of it as quickly as possible. The longer you cling to fantasy the more damage you're doing to yourself, your family, your family's legacy, and your party.

I don't know you personally and don't like or dislike you on a personal level. But on a voter and candidate level, you're done. After your 'If you want Trump go ahead and vote for him' tantrum you're done in professional politics. All you're doing now is embarassing your family and supporters. You've screwed yourself so badly it's the sort of thing your children and nieces and nephews are thinking about changing their last names since they might wanna enter public life someday too. Make up some excuse and get out of it as quickly as possible. The longer you cling to fantasy the more damage you're doing to yourself, your family, your family's legacy, and your party.
He and his family need to be tormented till he leaves the race... Poach more Rinos

Disagree.

Bush's strategy now is to hang on and wait for the primaries to start – when real rank and file everyday republicans start going to actual polls to cast ballots, not meaningless opinion polls.

Disagree.

Bush's strategy now is to hang on and wait for the primaries to start – when real rank and file everyday republicans start going to actual polls to cast ballots, not meaningless opinion polls.
Poach more Rinos

He and his family need to be tormented till he leaves the race... Poach more Rinos
A 'plan' guaranteed to elect a democrat president in 2016.

A 'plan' guaranteed to elect a democrat president in 2016.
Then you should be behind it.

Definitely reminds me of the spoiled child whining about taking his ball home....

74fa97005dc6012ee3bf00163e41dd5b

http://assets.amuniversal.com/74fa97005dc6012ee3bf00163e41dd5b

:)

Definitely reminds me of the spoiled child whining about taking his ball home....

Only seen meltdowns like his on tv and fictionalized. Never for real.

Forum List

Back