Democrats, you did build that: Chicago named most corrupt city in US

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ed_most_corrupt_city_in_us.html#ixzz6EbkZEbiX
02/21/2020 ~~ By Ethel C. Fenig
A few days prior to President Donald J. Trump (R)'s compassionate announcement that he was pardoning or granting clemency to individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including many Democrats such as disgraced Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, thus "making a point about government overreach in prosecutions, as well as reminding people about his First Step Act, which brings reformed (mostly minority) prisoners home," two professors released a study proving:

Chicago Is The Most Corrupt City In The U.S., According To New Study
Chicago remains America's most corrupt city, and Illinois the third-most corrupt state, according to a new report from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
The report, co-authored by UIC professor and former Ald. Dick Simpson, is based on an analysis of the public corruption statistics published by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The DOJ's data used contains statistics from 1976 through the end of 2018.​
(Yes, that Department of Justice, and yes, the report definitely covers the years when Chicagoan Barack H. Obama [D] served in the Illinois state Legislature, represented Illinois as a senator and served as president of the United States. Just thought I'd clear that up.)
The report continues:
"Our study shows that Chicago remains the most corrupt city in the United States with 1,750 total public corruption convictions from 1976 through 2018," Simpson said. "This number is even more troubling when compared to the second-place city, Los Angeles, which has had 200 fewer convictions in that time period," Simpson said.​
Read the full report here.

Comment:
Just last evening I commented about the deep corruption of politics conducted in the state of Illinois and primarily the city of Chicago.
The deep corruption in Chicago didn't start with "Prohibition" it was already deep seated before the 20th Century. Actually the Democratic Party of Illinois took shape during the late 1830s.
That's not to say that New York runs a close second in the race for the most corrupt city of in America.
It's all based upon the number of years of Democratic Party control.

I’d have to lean towards New Orleans

The study seems skewed towards large cities

~~~~~~
In that decision, did you include the number of murders per capita? Chicago leads the number of shooting in the U.S. In some cases the deaths and casualty rates are higher than our military fighting in the M.E. for the last 20 years.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ed_most_corrupt_city_in_us.html#ixzz6EbkZEbiX
02/21/2020 ~~ By Ethel C. Fenig
A few days prior to President Donald J. Trump (R)'s compassionate announcement that he was pardoning or granting clemency to individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including many Democrats such as disgraced Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, thus "making a point about government overreach in prosecutions, as well as reminding people about his First Step Act, which brings reformed (mostly minority) prisoners home," two professors released a study proving:

Chicago Is The Most Corrupt City In The U.S., According To New Study
Chicago remains America's most corrupt city, and Illinois the third-most corrupt state, according to a new report from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
The report, co-authored by UIC professor and former Ald. Dick Simpson, is based on an analysis of the public corruption statistics published by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The DOJ's data used contains statistics from 1976 through the end of 2018.​
(Yes, that Department of Justice, and yes, the report definitely covers the years when Chicagoan Barack H. Obama [D] served in the Illinois state Legislature, represented Illinois as a senator and served as president of the United States. Just thought I'd clear that up.)
The report continues:
"Our study shows that Chicago remains the most corrupt city in the United States with 1,750 total public corruption convictions from 1976 through 2018," Simpson said. "This number is even more troubling when compared to the second-place city, Los Angeles, which has had 200 fewer convictions in that time period," Simpson said.​
Read the full report here.

Comment:
Just last evening I commented about the deep corruption of politics conducted in the state of Illinois and primarily the city of Chicago.
The deep corruption in Chicago didn't start with "Prohibition" it was already deep seated before the 20th Century. Actually the Democratic Party of Illinois took shape during the late 1830s.
That's not to say that New York runs a close second in the race for the most corrupt city of in America.
It's all based upon the number of years of Democratic Party control.

So the Kenyan perpetuated corruption in Chicago and coincidentally ruined the United States Of America as well...Boy those black folks are born leaders huh?

I am sure political seats are bought and sold all the time. But when you try and cut people out of the deal, they make you pay

Louisiana and Baton Rouge I’ll run by democrats

~~~~~~~
Strangely, each of the cities mentioned are controlled and run by Democrats...

upload_2020-2-21_11-28-41.png

with all the crap rw's say democrats are doing it sounds like rw's are too weak to stop them -

with all the crap rw's say democrats are doing it sounds like rw's are too weak to stop them -

And with all the obvious truths RWers say, it is obvious that Democrats have no desire to actually help the people they claim to represent!

The large cities are no more than Democratic plantations, where you use, abuse, and co-opt minorities!

Forum List

Back