Deanna Price wins Gold in Hammer Throw. Gwen Berry finishes last.

She got off the podium at the Olympic trials when the national anthem started to play. It wasn't just that. It was her appearing to be pissed that we Americans would DARE play OUR national anthem at OUR Olympic trials.

Laughing at her being DQed after 3 straight scratches and getting ZERO points, as if she didn't even show up, is NOT rooting for China.

There have been many posts where people have stated that they are rooting for the U.S. to lose.

There have been many posts where people have stated that they are rooting for the U.S. to lose.
And they have the right to do so, just like she has the right to protest, right?

I see it a different way. I see that rooting AGAINST those who are only going out to embarrass America on the international stage is the most patriotic act one can perform.

Even more so is laughing our fucking asses off when the wheels come flying off the woke Olympian bandwagon and it crashes and burns in a mushroom cloud of complete failure in doing what they are ACTUALLY there to do (you know, compete).

It does not get any more glorious than that.

And they have the right to do so, just like she has the right to protest, right?

I see it a different way. I see that rooting AGAINST those who are only going out to embarrass America on the international stage is the most patriotic act one can perform.

Even more so is laughing our fucking asses off when the wheels come flying off the woke Olympian bandwagon and it crashes and burns in a mushroom cloud of complete failure in doing what they are ACTUALLY there to do (you know, compete).

It does not get any more glorious than that.

One or two people have protested but you all seem to want to paint all with the same brush. They all look the same, right?

There have been many posts where it has been argued it should be stopped.
With free speech comes consequences.

She could have quietly trudged her failure of an ass back to the US without anybody being any the wiser. It was solely out of her desire to make a woke spectacle of herself that she is even recognized by anyone.

That is such beautiful and complete justice that it is almost perfect.

If you talk shit, you better be able to back that shit up when it comes time to compete, or you will be the laughingstock of everyone. Rightly so.

With free speech comes consequences.

She could have quietly trudged her failure of an ass back to the US without anybody being any the wiser. It was solely out of her desire to make a woke spectacle of herself that she is even recognized by anyone.

That is such beautiful and complete justice that it is almost perfect.

If you talk shit, you better be able to back that shit up when it comes time to compete, or you will be the laughingstock of everyone. Rightly so.

That's fine but why is it that many want to condemn all, even those who have absolutely nothing to do with what she did?

Even though the vast majority did nothing to offend you? They all look alike to you?
A few selfish manipulative pos athletes ruins it for them all huh??? I bet you half of American olympians would like to beat the pickle purple brained carpet munching lesbo to a pulp

My beef is the American Olympic Committee letting these entitled whack jobs get their way

One or two people have protested but you all seem to want to paint all with the same brush. They all look the same, right?
What are you talking about?

we are laughing at someone who appear to be so disgusted with her own national anthem and she had to get off the podium at the Olympic trials.

If you want to take it farther, nearly the entire US women's soccer team did their little protest and took a knee. They have the right to do so. They also got their asses promptly kicked three to nothing and are no longer in metal contention.

They all fucking deserve that shit. And we deserve to laugh.

That's fine but why is it that many want to condemn all, even those who have absolutely nothing to do with what she did?
She made it harder on every other athlete. I hope Karma drives her to suicide for what she did

A few selfish manipulative pos athletes ruins it for them all huh??? I bet you half of American olympians would like to beat the pickle purple brained carpet munching lesbo to a pulp

My beef is the American Olympic Committee letting these entitled whack jobs get their way

How does rooting against U.S. athlete's do anything about that?

What are you talking about?

we are laughing at someone who appear to be so disgusted with her own national anthem and she had to get off the podium at the Olympic trials.

If you want to take it farther, nearly the entire US women's soccer team did their little protest and took a knee. They have the right to do so. They also got their asses promptly kicked three to nothing and are no longer in metal contention.

They all fucking deserve that shit. And we deserve to laugh.

You seem to be backing away. OK.

She made it harder on every other athlete. I hope Karma drives her to suicide for what she did

What a swell response, someone exercises their right to protest and you hope they die. How American of you. Sadly it is so often. That's why we have protests.

You seem to be backing away. OK.
Backing away from what?

I have done NOTHING in this thread but laugh at Gwen Berry, who, after making a complete spectacle of herself by acting like HER national anthem is so disgusting that should couldn't bear to stand on the podium while it played, went to the Olympics representing the very country that anthem represents, only to send ZERO hammers down field for a ZERO score, as if she did not even bother to show up. THAT is funny as hell.

It's only a competition and as a spectator I don't expect the us to win every event as there are many athletes that rival our best. Deal with it. There are millions of talented athletes outside the USA. Thankfully.

The only thing she did is act like a spoiled little shit when the national anthem played. Like it was offensive for some reason.

She had a right to protest. We have the right to laugh our fucking asses off at her when she goes 0fer, and makes a complete fool of herself, having the most complete failure of a performance any Olympian can ever have.

That's the point.

I suppose it could have been worse for her. On the last swing, she could have fucked up and wrapped that hammer around her head, killing herself. That would have made the failure more complete, I suppose. It would've been harder to laugh in her fucking face, but it would've been more complete.
and satisfying.

Forum List

Back