US Hammer Throw Gold medal winner DeAnna Price reacts to Gwen Berry

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
E7E757ZU7ZERPB5SPZLOAUAI2I.jpeg

DeAnna Price (Middle above), the US Olympic Gold medal winner during the Women's Hammer Throw on June 26, 2021 - reacts to the actions from teammate Gwen Berry and more - via 'Wake Up America' on Newsmax.

We all know who Gwen Berry is, but we want to change the conversation now to the lady who actually WON the Hammer Throw competition to represent our country to the Tokyo Olympics.

DeAnna Price broke the American Hammer Throw record twice, all while standing tall and proud while our national anthem was playing. She was interviewed by NewsMax TV.

The Gold Medalist is a wonderful, wholesome, young American, unlike Gwen Berry, she represents her country well!!!

I’d rather have a bunch of patriotic scrubs that love their country representing me in the Olympics, than a bunch of talented America-haters.

That gold medal means nothing if you’re then going to turn around and disgrace your country.

Throw your little tantrum elsewhere.

DeAnna Price (Middle above), the US Olympic Gold medal winner during the Women's Hammer Throw on June 26, 2021 - reacts to the actions from teammate Gwen Berry and more - via 'Wake Up America' on Newsmax.

We all know who Gwen Berry is, but we want to change the conversation now to the lady who actually WON the Hammer Throw competition to represent our country to the Tokyo Olympics.

DeAnna Price broke the American Hammer Throw record twice, all while standing tall and proud while our national anthem was playing. She was interviewed by NewsMax TV.

The Gold Medalist is a wonderful, wholesome, young American, unlike Gwen Berry, she represents her country well!!!

She should have sat on top of her for 10 minutes. That would have done it

It’s a shame that Gwen was stealing the limelight from the Gold medal winner

Gwen is a classless ingrate. I sure as hell can't figure out what she thinks this country owes her. The only thing it could be is that this girl is just a really dumb chick.

Forum List

Back