Deanna Price wins Gold in Hammer Throw. Gwen Berry finishes last.

Quit putting words in my mouth and GETTING COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, SuperConspiracyBrother. I never even mentioned anybody dodging the draft. YOU did. It is COMPLETELY irrelevant to whether or not we are racist for laughing at that idiot who made a spectacle of herself trying to act all woke and shit, only to have ZERO throws in the field. She got a FUCKING ZERO after acting like she was the shit at the trials, walking off the platform because HER NATION's ANTHEM offends her woke ass for some retarded reason!!!! A 5-year-old kid could have done BETTER than her by simply throwing the hammer a few feet over the line.
:laughing0301:

Complete waste of a travel, room, and board.

I don't give a fuck what you think is more significant. I'm not interested in who has done what OTHER THAN this fucking idiot who is the laughing stock of the entire world.
My point is you will call this young woman who you don't know a damn thing about a bitch, Nword among other things because she disagrees with you on the treatment of people of color in America.

Then you take a fool who wouldn't serve his country when she called, elect him POTUS and make a gold statue of this fool worshipping him.

I don't get it.

1628026979302.png

She is protesting you but all the same "they all look alike" right?

This is what you are doing. Because one or two does something you don't like, you root for China.
Oh come now, dont cop out with that weak shit. Just stick to the subject, which is about you claiming she didnt disrespect the flag.

Last edited:
Gwen Berry, representing “the oppressed”, throws three hammers straight into the net. Literally a zero score.

Meanwhile Deanna Price throws epic length on first try, wins Gold.

View attachment 520342

Yeah, she really stunk up the place. Ive been trashing her on her Twitter page for a couple weeks. Ive really enjoyed it. :laugh:

You guys should take a look at the comments on her Twitter page. She is being eaten alive.

My point is you will call this young woman who you don't know a damn thing about a bitch, Nword among other things because she disagrees with you on the treatment of people of color in America.
I called her an idiot and a bitch. Nothing else.

There you go again putting words in my mouth.
Then you take a fool who wouldn't serve his country when she called, elect him POTUS and make a gold statue of this fool worshipping him.
You seem to be mistaking me for someone else. Just because I hold my nose and vote for somebody, like we are ALL forced to do, does not mean that I worship them.

She can be proud that she made it to the Olympics, how many times have you competed in the games? I already know 0.
yes. Indeed.

It's too bad that her performance was so fucking miserable and terrible, being a 100% failure, placing dead fucking last, that she will only be remembered for the spectacle she made herself followed by her colossal failure.

After doing all that was bullshit and making a spectacle of herself, only to be a 100%, complete, and in all other ways a TOTAL failure, is pretty fucking funny.

Admit it. It's funny how she did her shit and got her name in the paper, and got her 15 minutes of fame, only to completely strike out when it mattered.
:laughing0301:

If it were some obnoxious Trumptard, you'd be laughing your ass off. At least acknowledge that.

Oh come now, dont cop out with that weak shit. Just stick to the subject, which is about you claiming she didnt disrespect the flag.

I don't believe she did. I've covered this many times. You do. Being able to protest is one of the things that makes our flag different from others.

I don't believe she did. I've covered this many times. You do. Being able to protest is one of the things that makes our flag different from others.
The only thing she did is act like a spoiled little shit when the national anthem played. Like it was offensive for some reason.

She had a right to protest. We have the right to laugh our fucking asses off at her when she goes 0fer, and makes a complete fool of herself, having the most complete failure of a performance any Olympian can ever have.

That's the point.

I suppose it could have been worse for her. On the last swing, she could have fucked up and wrapped that hammer around her head, killing herself. That would have made the failure more complete, I suppose. It would've been harder to laugh in her fucking face, but it would've been more complete.

She admitted it. It isnt a matter of opinion, its a fact.

She admitted it. It isnt a matter of opinion, its a fact.

She said she was protesting racism and it wasn't even at the Olympics but that doesn't stop you and others for rooting for China.

She said she was protesting racism and it wasn't even at the Olympics but that doesn't stop you and others for rooting for China.
Her dumbass reason for disrespecting the flag is totally irrelevant.

She got off the podium at the Olympic trials when the national anthem started to play. It wasn't just that. It was her appearing to be pissed that we Americans would DARE play OUR national anthem at OUR Olympic trials.

Laughing at her being DQed after 3 straight scratches and getting ZERO points, as if she didn't even show up, is NOT rooting for China.

Forum List

Back