Dealing With School Bullying Especially at a Career Center

Can that be both? Let me ponder that… while I am at ophthalmologist's office… (yearly eye exam)
I'll catch you later, since I have to get ready… and… b e h a v e ….while I am gone...

On January 11,2014 was when it all started (part 1). Bella told Leigh that she was done with Robert. Bella told her about what ended there friendship. Bella told Leigh about Robert's past about how he used to touch girls inappropiately in Middle school. And Bella also told her that she spent two nights at Robert's house in August. Leigh was acting all nice until she said this......She was thinking that Robert and Bella might of slept together and done something. Bella told Leigh that her and Robert both believe in no sex until marriage. Bella told Leigh that she slept in Robert's bed and he slept in the basement. And Roberts parents were home. Leigh said this to Bella "oh yea that's why people are saying ur pregnant with Roberts baby". Then Bella said this "Who is saying that I am pregnant with Robert's baby"? Leigh then said this "ok you're pregnant. There's a rumor going all over school and facebook and from everyone". So Bella said this "How do you know everyone at school thinks I am pregnant when you don't goto the career center anymore? And when did people start saying that I am pregnant"? BTW Leigh dropped out of the career center day before thanksgiving break. So Leigh said "Ummm who cares ain't my problem". So Bella asked what did they say. And Leigh said "they said BELLA is six months pregnant with ROBERT'S baby.. It's all over facebook". So Bella said "Wow I don't even look pregnant and I don't even look like six months pregnant. Who is they"?.So Leigh said "It's all over fb that's how I found out". So Bella said "I want to see the proof of who is saying that I am pregnant". So Bella said this "It's everywhere on fb". so after that Bella said this "ok I will search on all my friends wall. And what month did they post it?".So Leigh said this "It's not on of ur friends facebooks haha". So Bella said this "You said its everywhere on facebook. Everywhere would be on someone's wall". So Leigh said this "Leave me alone with ur baby and fake a** relationship". So after that, the next day on January 12th, Leigh contacted Bella on her other facebook. Bella told Leigh "Did Tony ever admit that I was pregnant? I like to know if Tony did tell anyone that I am pregnant?". Leigh said "Bella why don't you believe me?" Bella never heard Robert say it ever and Bella knows that he wouldn't do that to her. So Bella told Leigh this "Because Robert would never start stuff like that". Leigh said "Are you sure thoght". Bella said this "I know that Robert wouldn't say stuff that weren't true". Bella is sure bc Leigh told her a week or two ago that she hates Bella. So Leigh said this "Just calm down. I'll help u through it but I sware to god I didn't say anything". so Bella said this "Do you sware to god that Robert told you that I was pregnant?". Leigh said this "Yes I sware on my grandma's grave. It was awhile back when I was at school of course". So Bella said "What happens if I ask him and he denies it"? So Leigh said this "U know as much as I do he's going to bc he don't want u mad at him. Like I wouldn't lie to you. Text me plz it's easier".

(Part 2) So Leigh started to text Bella instead of Facebooking her. And by the way Bella use to have a cell phone. Its just not activated right now..So when Bella started to text Leigh. She told Bella this "I will help you through this, but I swear I didn't say anything". Bella asked her "who said it". And Leigh was like "Robert came up to me and said that Bella's pregnant with my baby"..And Leigh also said "don't tell Robert I told you that". Bella kept telling Leigh over and over again that she didn't believe her and Leigh wouldn't stop. Bella couldn't tell Robert because we ended our friendship like 2 weeks before this started. And Robert couldn't talk to Bella. So Bella asked Leigh this "what happens if I call the cops on you for starting the rumours"?.And Leigh said this "fine I will take the fall for something I didn't do". Right there Leigh like confused Bella. At that point Bella's mind was really spinning out of control bc Leigh really was trying really hard to get under Bella's skin and manipulate her. Bella was already mad at the fact that Bella and Robert weren't friends anymore and now this. Bella told Leigh this " I will be looking your mom up on facebook and tell her what you been doing". So Leigh said this "thats stalking and she said if I try to talk to her she would have me arrested for stalking". Bella was afraid to call the cops bc she said that. Bella is just a too nice of a person and Bella can be easily manipulated. Bella tend to let people get to her and she is trying to change that. So on Monday January 13,2014. Bella decided to tell her Hospitality class instrutor's helper teacher Mrs.Perry on what was going on. She said ignore Leigh shes probably lying. But as a teacher she should of notiffied the Prinicpal, Bella's special education coordinator and both Roberts & Bella's parents. But she didn't..So Monday and Tuesday Leigh was trying really hard to get under Bellas skin. So Wednesday 15th came around. Bella felt like Mrs.Perry did nothing about it. So Bella went to Ms. Gasca's office at lunch time and she wasn't there, so Bella left her a note. Bella told her this: "I need to talk to you about this issue. Leigh told me on Facebook that Robert is saying that I am pregnant with his baby and saying that Robert told Leigh this. I like to talk to you about it"..sorry I skipped something. During 1st period on that same day. Ms. Gasca had to come in to sub our reasourse lab for a teacher name Mrs.Sankey, she had to get boxes out of her car for a fundraiser. Ms.Gasca looked at Bella and SENSED that there was something wrong and she asked Bella if she wanted to talk about it. Bella said its not really the place to talk about it bc people were in the room. Ms. Gasca flat out lied to Bella. She said she would come get Bella during Hospitality class periods 2-4/5. She never camed up to see Bella. So thats why Bella left her that note on the exact day. So at 9th period finally Ms. Gasca came to get Bella. They went to the guidence Counselor and she was there with Bella & Ms.Gasca. Ms.Gasca said she went to see Robert (back of Bella's head started to think why would you tell him first instead of talking to me first to get the full story). Ms. Gasca said that Robert said it wasn't true. And Bella said "ok". Then Ms. Gasca was like ok lets talk about some other issue. Like right there Ms. Gasca made Bella mad bc she still wanted to talk about it and she pushed Bella away like a bag of garbage..Truthfully Bella don't think Ms.Gasca talked to Robert about it bc Bella knows for a fact that if she did tell him, he would of told his parents about it. And his mom would of definately told Bella's mom about it. So Bella told three total adults at the career center and they did nothing about it. They didn't inform Bella's mom about what was going on, they didn't tell Robert's parents bc Roberts mom would of told Bellas mom, they didn't tell the principal and they might of told Leigh, thats probably why she was still trying to get to Bella. So after that Bella's brain was spinning out of control, Bella was feeling really depressed that they didn't even do anything about it, Leigh kept bugging Bella soo much. Ms. Gasca let her manipulate Bella and she really got to her Leigh acted all nice and saying that "I need to calm down and let her help me through thiis". She was telling Bella that Robert really did tell her..And also plus the other stuff before shes been saying.

Wow! And all this stupidity took place at a "Career Center"? You are seriously retarded to think anyone would ever want to hire such a drama queen. AND what does any of this bullshit have to do with what happened in Jr High School?

My suggestion is that because you are unfit for normal employment you should marry this Robert and start popping out more retards like you and this Robert so you both can be on welfare. It's not yours or anyone's parent's problem any more. You are all adults, at least chronologically.

Maybe you could get booked on the Gerry Springer Show. Ya..that's what you should use a an achievable goal. That would be the absolute upper limit of your life's experience and rewards.

Forget all that silly Career Center hogwash. You wouldn't last more than a week at any decent job. No one in the real world has any time for your drama. Most people, certainly the working variety, have lives of their own. They will not want to know you because you are way too needy. Of course you will call it all bullying.

The world would be a better place if you just got you and Robert hooked on crack so you would stay home and not bother anyone else with your stupid crap.

Of course this "Bella" could just kill herself for real and put an end to the drama. The world will somehow go on without her.

hmmm... that was rude, intruding our flirtation like that... mood killer!

Bella told her ex best friend Paige this last year:

"I can't wait until I find evidence that I didn't start the rumours and press charges on Leigh and Ms.Gasca. We have disabilities and there are laws. Oh wait I already have the evidence, unless someone really did make me a fake Facebook then that's probably why. You know after I get my degree in forensic science, I can track all that down. Unless someone created me a fake Facebook straight out. Because you know what when Mr.Sandy was talking to me..he said if I was pregnant i would give birth already. Now how is that possible when I spent a night at Robert's house in August 2013 and Mr. Sandy told me that in January 2014. No sweetie, that's 5 months. So someone had to of made me a fake Facebook like 3 or 4 months before that. I never said Robert raped me in those exact words. I said i think Tony did something to me. That could mean anything. Yes i asked you to take me to the hospital to get a pregnancy test. And right there you and people assumed that i was accusing Robert of doing something to me. Common sense, get a test done to prove that i am not pregnant and never was. Tell Leigh see you in court in 2020 or 2021".

Paige's response to Bella was "Shut up ! I'm not in this I've told you that bf, now bye".

11407020_886063171448241_5513927718557128691_n.jpg

On January 11,2014 was when it all started (part 1). Bella told Leigh that she was done with Robert. Bella told her about what ended there friendship. Bella told Leigh about Robert's past about how he used to touch girls inappropiately in Middle school. And Bella also told her that she spent two nights at Robert's house in August. Leigh was acting all nice until she said this......She was thinking that Robert and Bella might of slept together and done something. Bella told Leigh that her and Robert both believe in no sex until marriage. Bella told Leigh that she slept in Robert's bed and he slept in the basement. And Roberts parents were home. Leigh said this to Bella "oh yea that's why people are saying ur pregnant with Roberts baby". Then Bella said this "Who is saying that I am pregnant with Robert's baby"? Leigh then said this "ok you're pregnant. There's a rumor going all over school and facebook and from everyone". So Bella said this "How do you know everyone at school thinks I am pregnant when you don't goto the career center anymore? And when did people start saying that I am pregnant"? BTW Leigh dropped out of the career center day before thanksgiving break. So Leigh said "Ummm who cares ain't my problem". So Bella asked what did they say. And Leigh said "they said BELLA is six months pregnant with ROBERT'S baby.. It's all over facebook". So Bella said "Wow I don't even look pregnant and I don't even look like six months pregnant. Who is they"?.So Leigh said "It's all over fb that's how I found out". So Bella said "I want to see the proof of who is saying that I am pregnant". So Bella said this "It's everywhere on fb". so after that Bella said this "ok I will search on all my friends wall. And what month did they post it?".So Leigh said this "It's not on of ur friends facebooks haha". So Bella said this "You said its everywhere on facebook. Everywhere would be on someone's wall". So Leigh said this "Leave me alone with ur baby and fake a** relationship". So after that, the next day on January 12th, Leigh contacted Bella on her other facebook. Bella told Leigh "Did Tony ever admit that I was pregnant? I like to know if Tony did tell anyone that I am pregnant?". Leigh said "Bella why don't you believe me?" Bella never heard Robert say it ever and Bella knows that he wouldn't do that to her. So Bella told Leigh this "Because Robert would never start stuff like that". Leigh said "Are you sure thoght". Bella said this "I know that Robert wouldn't say stuff that weren't true". Bella is sure bc Leigh told her a week or two ago that she hates Bella. So Leigh said this "Just calm down. I'll help u through it but I sware to god I didn't say anything". so Bella said this "Do you sware to god that Robert told you that I was pregnant?". Leigh said this "Yes I sware on my grandma's grave. It was awhile back when I was at school of course". So Bella said "What happens if I ask him and he denies it"? So Leigh said this "U know as much as I do he's going to bc he don't want u mad at him. Like I wouldn't lie to you. Text me plz it's easier".

(Part 2) So Leigh started to text Bella instead of Facebooking her. And by the way Bella use to have a cell phone. Its just not activated right now..So when Bella started to text Leigh. She told Bella this "I will help you through this, but I swear I didn't say anything". Bella asked her "who said it". And Leigh was like "Robert came up to me and said that Bella's pregnant with my baby"..And Leigh also said "don't tell Robert I told you that". Bella kept telling Leigh over and over again that she didn't believe her and Leigh wouldn't stop. Bella couldn't tell Robert because we ended our friendship like 2 weeks before this started. And Robert couldn't talk to Bella. So Bella asked Leigh this "what happens if I call the cops on you for starting the rumours"?.And Leigh said this "fine I will take the fall for something I didn't do". Right there Leigh like confused Bella. At that point Bella's mind was really spinning out of control bc Leigh really was trying really hard to get under Bella's skin and manipulate her. Bella was already mad at the fact that Bella and Robert weren't friends anymore and now this. Bella told Leigh this " I will be looking your mom up on facebook and tell her what you been doing". So Leigh said this "thats stalking and she said if I try to talk to her she would have me arrested for stalking". Bella was afraid to call the cops bc she said that. Bella is just a too nice of a person and Bella can be easily manipulated. Bella tend to let people get to her and she is trying to change that. So on Monday January 13,2014. Bella decided to tell her Hospitality class instrutor's helper teacher Mrs.Perry on what was going on. She said ignore Leigh shes probably lying. But as a teacher she should of notiffied the Prinicpal, Bella's special education coordinator and both Roberts & Bella's parents. But she didn't..So Monday and Tuesday Leigh was trying really hard to get under Bellas skin. So Wednesday 15th came around. Bella felt like Mrs.Perry did nothing about it. So Bella went to Ms. Gasca's office at lunch time and she wasn't there, so Bella left her a note. Bella told her this: "I need to talk to you about this issue. Leigh told me on Facebook that Robert is saying that I am pregnant with his baby and saying that Robert told Leigh this. I like to talk to you about it"..sorry I skipped something. During 1st period on that same day. Ms. Gasca had to come in to sub our reasourse lab for a teacher name Mrs.Sankey, she had to get boxes out of her car for a fundraiser. Ms.Gasca looked at Bella and SENSED that there was something wrong and she asked Bella if she wanted to talk about it. Bella said its not really the place to talk about it bc people were in the room. Ms. Gasca flat out lied to Bella. She said she would come get Bella during Hospitality class periods 2-4/5. She never camed up to see Bella. So thats why Bella left her that note on the exact day. So at 9th period finally Ms. Gasca came to get Bella. They went to the guidence Counselor and she was there with Bella & Ms.Gasca. Ms.Gasca said she went to see Robert (back of Bella's head started to think why would you tell him first instead of talking to me first to get the full story). Ms. Gasca said that Robert said it wasn't true. And Bella said "ok". Then Ms. Gasca was like ok lets talk about some other issue. Like right there Ms. Gasca made Bella mad bc she still wanted to talk about it and she pushed Bella away like a bag of garbage..Truthfully Bella don't think Ms.Gasca talked to Robert about it bc Bella knows for a fact that if she did tell him, he would of told his parents about it. And his mom would of definately told Bella's mom about it. So Bella told three total adults at the career center and they did nothing about it. They didn't inform Bella's mom about what was going on, they didn't tell Robert's parents bc Roberts mom would of told Bellas mom, they didn't tell the principal and they might of told Leigh, thats probably why she was still trying to get to Bella. So after that Bella's brain was spinning out of control, Bella was feeling really depressed that they didn't even do anything about it, Leigh kept bugging Bella soo much. Ms. Gasca let her manipulate Bella and she really got to her Leigh acted all nice and saying that "I need to calm down and let her help me through thiis". She was telling Bella that Robert really did tell her..And also plus the other stuff before shes been saying.

Wow! And all this stupidity took place at a "Career Center"? You are seriously retarded to think anyone would ever want to hire such a drama queen. AND what does any of this bullshit have to do with what happened in Jr High School?

My suggestion is that because you are unfit for normal employment you should marry this Robert and start popping out more retards like you and this Robert so you both can be on welfare. It's not yours or anyone's parent's problem any more. You are all adults, at least chronologically.

Maybe you could get booked on the Gerry Springer Show. Ya..that's what you should use a an achievable goal. That would be the absolute upper limit of your life's experience and rewards.

Forget all that silly Career Center hogwash. You wouldn't last more than a week at any decent job. No one in the real world has any time for your drama. Most people, certainly the working variety, have lives of their own. They will not want to know you because you are way too needy. Of course you will call it all bullying.

The world would be a better place if you just got you and Robert hooked on crack so you would stay home and not bother anyone else with your stupid crap.

Of course this "Bella" could just kill herself for real and put an end to the drama. The world will somehow go on without her.

Its not Jr High school , its a carer center that allows option 23 students to come attend after they graduate High School. And also you need to read the whole thread replies because I did state that before. And I am not Bella. My friends name is Bella. And plus, Bella has two jobs right now, and she's been working for four years now. And Bella isn't the one who started it all, Leigh did start it. Bella and Robert aren't friends anymore, so they can't get married. And they don't do drugs. Bella isn't way too needy, she need help to deal with the rumors when they first started but she didn't get any help because the counselors pushed her subject away like she was nothing. Also, Bella isn't the drama queen, Leigh is.

Its not Jr High school , its a carer center that allows option 23 students to come attend after they graduate High School. And also you need to read the whole thread replies because I did state that before. And I am not Bella. My friends name is Bella. And plus, Bella has two jobs right now, and she's been working for four years now. And Bella isn't the one who started it all, Leigh did start it. Bella and Robert aren't friends anymore, so they can't get married. And they don't do drugs. Bella isn't way too needy, she need help to deal with the rumors when they first started but she didn't get any help because the counselors pushed her subject away like she was nothing. Also, Bella isn't the drama queen, Leigh is.

You are the one that brought up something happened in Jr High. It doesn't matter who started it anymore. Too much drama. Maybe it's you that gets off on all the drama. Maybe it's you who is the drama queen. Depending on counselors to solve all your stupid problems just shows how pathetic you, she, it and their damned dog are.

Career Center AKA I'm too much of a loser to just go out and get a damned job and get on with your life.

Ironically, that was the answer for me. I was bullied quite a bit, until I smashed a few faces.... only faces that deserved it.... and then suddenly I didn't have a problem with bullying anymore.

You just have to smack the bullies down, and they oddly learn to not bully so much.

Unfortunately having schools governed by the ignorant public and bureaucrats, makes it tough. I say, let the kids duke it out.

This pacifist never fight back stupidity, is what led to World War 1. The reason there isn't war in South America, is because when Hugo Chavez marched his troops to the border of Columbia, the Colombians, and a few American Marine teams, started doing "exercises" along the Venezuelan border. The exact opposite of what we did with Hitler.

Oddly, Chavez felt the need to pull his troops back. What a shocker.

This is how you deal with bullies. You ball up your fist, and plant it on the side of their face, with as much possible force as you can. If you can't do it alone, grab a few friends.

My experience: Bullies learn their place pretty quick, when met with force. Most are cowards at heart.

The parents need to make an issue out of it. Newspapers, etc.
This country doesn't tolerate bullying anymore.
If it gets to the press, problem solved.
"Bullying" is actually very helpful to learn life's lessons. It teaches kids whom they can mess with, whom they cannot. I got my ass whoopped a few times and I doled it out too. If you want pussies for future generations then give everybody a trophy.

Bullies understand one thing: force. Swift, brutal, overwhelming FORCE. Boot in the nuts, hammer to the kneecap, stomped fingers, etc.

Unfortunately, you can get in more trouble defending yourself from a bully than for being a bully.

I just found out something really suspicious and fishy. So Ms. Gasca left her job after the rumors of that school year 2013-2014 to relocate. There has not been anything on the websites where Ms. Gasca relocated to. I think she left because she knows she's guilty on not doing her job correctly.

Forum List

Back