Deal is done, Iran wins?

Inside Defense reports that the Pentagon’s assessment of the Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) threat has changed substantially for the first time since 1999. The new assessment appears in the unclassified executive summary of the Pentagon’s January 2014 Annual Report on Military Power of Iran.

A year ago, the 2013 report gave the Pentagon’s assessment that:

“With sufficient foreign assistance, Iran may be technically capable of flight-testing an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States by 2015.” Pentagon Changes Its Assessment of Iran s ICBM Prospects - All Things Nuclear

It's not about us it's about getting the pay load to Israel.
Iranians are not stupid or crazy, despite your fear mongered beliefs, hater dupe. Pubs are so dumb they'd start a war with the ME AGAIN. Luckily, you're the only a-holes- along with RW yahoos in Israel, who would. The world is sick to death of YOU.

We didn't win, Neville, all this deal does is reward Iran, they're still building nukes.

What proof outside of FoxNation hysteria do you have that they are building nukes?

Apparently you and I agree that Obama is an idiot......but why is your Half Black President negotiating if they aren't ? ;)

What did we give up vs what they gave up?

This should be interesting

I'm just laughing at you kid, they've given up NOTHING.

Didn't read the deal did you?

They destroy their only reactor capable of producing weapons grade plutonium, they destroy their 20% enriched uranium stockpile, they give up inspections

We gave up economic sanctions once these things are proven

LOL, you go ahead and run with that kid ;)

They haven't "agreed" to anything except prolonging the talks until June ;)

Inside Defense reports that the Pentagon’s assessment of the Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) threat has changed substantially for the first time since 1999. The new assessment appears in the unclassified executive summary of the Pentagon’s January 2014 Annual Report on Military Power of Iran.

“With sufficient foreign assistance, Iran may be technically capable of flight-testing an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States by 2015.” Pentagon Changes Its Assessment of Iran s ICBM Prospects - All Things Nuclear

Iranians are not stupid or crazy, despite your fear mongered beliefs, hater dupe. Pubs are so dumb they'd start a war with the ME AGAIN. Luckily, you're the only a-holes- along with RW yahoos in Israel, who would. The world is sick to death of YOU.

Come take me out spick?

Come take me out spick?
Scots and English are spics now, racist hater dupe? lol

What proof outside of FoxNation hysteria do you have that they are building nukes?

Apparently you and I agree that Obama is an idiot......but why is your Half Black President negotiating if they aren't ? ;)

They destroy their only reactor capable of producing weapons grade plutonium, they destroy their 20% enriched uranium stockpile, they give up inspections

This is the framework they are working on.......pretty impressive huh?

This means Republicans have till June to fear monger and try to sabotage the deal

Come take me out spick?

Here we go again, you are 6'4"....have two degrees and one tough son of a bitch.

I'll risk it ;)

Come take me out spick?

Here we go again, you are 6'4"....have two degrees and one tough son of a bitch.

I'll risk it ;)

This means Republicans have till June to fear monger and try to sabotage the deal

There is no "framework" dipwad.

There is OBama just caving to anything they say.....and of course pussies like you cheering him along.

If this "framework" is so impressive how come the Arabs and Israelis aren't imressed? I guess you know more about this deal than they do, huh?

If this "framework" is so impressive how come the Arabs and Israelis aren't imressed? I guess you know more about this deal than they do, huh?

Russia, China, Germany, UK, France and the US are impressed

Israel hates everything. They love to stir up the pot and then pout as others try to clean up their mess

Israel hates everything. They love to stir up the pot and then pout as others try to clean up their mess

Russia and China have agreed to resupply the Iranians in a war.

France thinks Obama is a pussy.

THe UK and Germany?

They need Russian Oil and Natural Gas.

You aren't very good at this sissy boy.

Who cares if those countries are impressed?

For Israel a nuclear Iran is an existential threat. If they thought the "framework" would stop Iran from getting a bomb they'd be happier than a.pig in shit, but you want to take the antisemitic route - that's fine....What about the Arabs, how come they're not supporting this "framework"??

CBXXV_-UUAAs1Yx.jpg:large

So, there are three other parties to the agreement.
If the Congress can somehow get the US to renege on any deal...what happens if the other parties stay in and simply sideline the US?

Congress can kill the whole thing.

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

ummmm.......how long do you think it would take right now?

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to
Lifting the sanctions will not prevent them from developing a bomb.....only an incentive to do it without being caught....until it's too fuckin' late!

THe UK and Germany?

Odd.......they were all present at the negotiations and agreed with the deal

Where are you getting your information again?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything

So, there are three other parties to the agreement.
If the Congress can somehow get the US to renege on any deal...what happens if the other parties stay in and simply sideline the US?

Congress can kill the whole thing.

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

ummmm.......how long do you think it would take right now?

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to
Lifting the sanctions will not prevent them from developing a bomb.....only an incentive to do it without being caught....until it's too fuckin' late!
They can do that right now without getting "caught"

Sanctions are tied to verification

THe UK and Germany?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything
They were chanting Death to America a week before this So Called Deal...........Dumb ass.............

Let's go to the table.................

Hmmmm............Iranian.....................DEATH TO AMERICA...............

Kerry............yeah well.......we want to lift sanctions if you promise to be nice................

Iranian............he he...........Ok..................Sure.........why not............haw haw...........

sucker.

THe UK and Germany?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything

You poor child......can you show where I've ever quoted Fox?

Can you disprove anything I've said **** boy?

THe UK and Germany?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything
They were chanting Death to America a week before this So Called Deal...........Dumb ass.............

Let's go to the table.................

Hmmmm............Iranian.....................DEATH TO AMERICA...............

Kerry............yeah well.......we want to lift sanctions if you promise to be nice................

Iranian............he he...........Ok..................Sure.........why not............haw haw...........

sucker.

They were just kidding ask Rightwinger.

Forum List

Back