Deal is done, Iran wins?

Congress can kill the whole thing.

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

ummmm.......how long do you think it would take right now?

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to

You're are correct Sanctions won't do shit. Israel and the Arabs are either going to live with a nuclear Iran, or go to war to try and prevent a nuclear Iran. Those are the only feasible options I see.
Be happy Rocco.......our side won

And we didn't have to fire a shot

We didn't win, Neville, all this deal does is reward Iran, they're still building nukes.

Getting Iran back into the family of nations is a win for everyone. Screw all RW a-holes- Iranians, Israelis, and Americans. There is no evidence Iran even wants the nuke- just RW fear mongering as with Iraq in 2002...

Here's hoping that when they start killing it's someone close to you.

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to

You're are correct Sanctions won't do shit. Israel and the Arabs are either going to live with a nuclear Iran, or go to war to try and prevent a nuclear Iran. Those are the only feasible options I see.

We didn't win, Neville, all this deal does is reward Iran, they're still building nukes.

What proof outside of FoxNation hysteria do you have that they are building nukes?

What proof outside of FoxNation hysteria do you have that they are building nukes?

Apparently you and I agree that Obama is an idiot......but why is your Half Black President negotiating if they aren't ? ;)

Apparently you and I agree that Obama is an idiot......but why is your Half Black President negotiating if they aren't ? ;)
Obama's negotiating for Iran, Obama's enemy is the USA.

Inside Defense reports that the Pentagon’s assessment of the Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) threat has changed substantially for the first time since 1999. The new assessment appears in the unclassified executive summary of the Pentagon’s January 2014 Annual Report on Military Power of Iran.

A year ago, the 2013 report gave the Pentagon’s assessment that:

“With sufficient foreign assistance, Iran may be technically capable of flight-testing an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States by 2015.” Pentagon Changes Its Assessment of Iran s ICBM Prospects - All Things Nuclear

What did we give up vs what they gave up?

This should be interesting

Inside Defense reports that the Pentagon’s assessment of the Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) threat has changed substantially for the first time since 1999. The new assessment appears in the unclassified executive summary of the Pentagon’s January 2014 Annual Report on Military Power of Iran.

“With sufficient foreign assistance, Iran may be technically capable of flight-testing an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States by 2015.” Pentagon Changes Its Assessment of Iran s ICBM Prospects - All Things Nuclear

It's not about us it's about getting the pay load to Israel.

I'm just laughing at you kid, they've given up NOTHING.

When they COULD do something, or they COULD HAVE done something (according to bs Pub propaganda sites), that is NOT facts, hater dupe. You are fearmongered and brainwashed. DUH.

I'm just laughing at you kid, they've given up NOTHING.

Didn't read the deal did you?

They destroy their only reactor capable of producing weapons grade plutonium, they destroy their 20% enriched uranium stockpile, they give up inspections

We gave up economic sanctions once these things are proven

Forum List

Back