De Niro Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an actor. His opinion matters equally to every other citizen. Should we post their letters? Would be a long thread.

Sure, open a new thread and post as many letters as you want.

So you agree his opinion doesn’t carry any more weight than any other voters?

No, I disagree. I feel pretty confident that more people would listen to De Niro than say you or me. Which gives his voice more weight.

Kind of like Trump before he ran for president.

Following your logic we should care what Kim Kardashian says about the mueller report. The fact that there are low IQ morons like you that think Bob’s opinion is something we should pay attention to, doesn’t speak to the validity of his opinion. Gfy
What did kim say ? Bet she liked it too You keep following that moron trump

I bet you believed this one..

hilarious-tabloid-headlines-15jpg.jpg

the only people who arent interested in seeing the report are Russians.

Sure, open a new thread and post as many letters as you want.

No, I disagree. I feel pretty confident that more people would listen to De Niro than say you or me. Which gives his voice more weight.

Following your logic we should care what Kim Kardashian says about the mueller report. The fact that there are low IQ morons like you that think Bob’s opinion is something we should pay attention to, doesn’t speak to the validity of his opinion. Gfy
I bet he shat himself when Kanye went loco at the White House.

So that is your story now and not Kayne was bullied by the left to stifle it?

So, what do we think of the De Niro Letter?

EDIT: Link from NY TImes: Opinion | Robert De Niro: Robert Mueller, We Need to Hear More

Here is a link to it:
De Niro speaks to Meuller

And here are 3 - 4 paragraphs from the link:

Dear Mr. Mueller,

It probably hasn’t escaped your attention (in my mind, nothing escapes your attention) that I play a version of you on “Saturday Night Live.” As “Robert Mueller,” my character is intimidating because he is so honest and upright. I do it for comic effect — that’s the intention anyway — but there’s also a lot of truth to it. To put it another way — it’s good-natured fun, but not entirely good-natured.

There’s a level of satire, directed at the current administration. To be fair, not everyone appreciates the humor. The president has tweeted that there’s “nothing funny about tired ‘Saturday Night Live’” and that it’s “very unfair and should be looked into,” even “tested in courts,” and “this is the real collusion!” Though what or with whom the show would be colluding is unclear. But then I don’t have to tell you about problems with the term “collusion.” You barely mention the word in your report, and then only to explain why you’re not using it. That could be a punch line on “Saturday Night Live.”

As I prepared for my role on the show, I got to know you a lot better. I read about your lifetime devotion to public service and your respect for the rule of law. I watched how you presided over the special counsel’s office apparently without leaks. And you never wavered, even in the face of regular vicious attacks from the president and his surrogates.

If anyone would like to post the rest of the letter from the link above, please feel free to so that we can actually talk about it.
DeNiro supports Black Genocide and the Killing of Christians.

rsz_nero_fiddling.jpg

I bet he shat himself when Kanye went loco at the White House.

So that is your story now and not Kayne was bullied by the left to stifle it?

He was bullied? You guys have turned into a bunch of frickin' pansies. You know who won't feel bullied even though I'm sure he will get a ton of shit, De Niro.

Life Hack: When you defend someone, spell their name right.

Trump is having a bad week and DiNero is not helping it get better. On another note, people will still be watching DiNero movies and people will still be mocking and laughing at Trump's buffoonery.
How is Trump having a bad week? He has to wade through you liars bullcrap daily.
Yeah like russia didn't hack our election ?
Yeah, why didn't president obama take action on that?

This thread is another example of how desperate some people are for some justification to their hatred and craziness.

Many here are starting to realize they don’t have a chance at beating Trump in 2020. :)

I thought, the Cubs would win the world series for the 1st time in almost a 100 years and the democrats would win the Senate in 2016 before I thought Trump would win.

Trump is having a bad week and DiNero is not helping it get better. On another note, people will still be watching DiNero movies and people will still be mocking and laughing at Trump's buffoonery.
How is Trump having a bad week? He has to wade through you liars bullcrap daily.
Yeah like russia didn't hack our election ?
Yeah, why didn't president obama take action on that?
Cause maybe he found out too late but he did tell trump and trump did squat

EDIT: Link from NY TImes: Opinion | Robert De Niro: Robert Mueller, We Need to Hear More

Here is a link to it:
De Niro speaks to Meuller

And here are 3 - 4 paragraphs from the link:

Dear Mr. Mueller,

It probably hasn’t escaped your attention (in my mind, nothing escapes your attention) that I play a version of you on “Saturday Night Live.” As “Robert Mueller,” my character is intimidating because he is so honest and upright. I do it for comic effect — that’s the intention anyway — but there’s also a lot of truth to it. To put it another way — it’s good-natured fun, but not entirely good-natured.

There’s a level of satire, directed at the current administration. To be fair, not everyone appreciates the humor. The president has tweeted that there’s “nothing funny about tired ‘Saturday Night Live’” and that it’s “very unfair and should be looked into,” even “tested in courts,” and “this is the real collusion!” Though what or with whom the show would be colluding is unclear. But then I don’t have to tell you about problems with the term “collusion.” You barely mention the word in your report, and then only to explain why you’re not using it. That could be a punch line on “Saturday Night Live.”

As I prepared for my role on the show, I got to know you a lot better. I read about your lifetime devotion to public service and your respect for the rule of law. I watched how you presided over the special counsel’s office apparently without leaks. And you never wavered, even in the face of regular vicious attacks from the president and his surrogates.

If anyone would like to post the rest of the letter from the link above, please feel free to so that we can actually talk about it.
DeNiro supports Black Genocide and the Killing of Christians.

rsz_nero_fiddling.jpg

You make it tempting.

This thread is another example of how desperate some people are for some justification to their hatred and craziness.

Many here are starting to realize they don’t have a chance at beating Trump in 2020. :)
i guess you have to say finding solace on their impending defeat in the likes of a Di Niro letter is better than Stormy and Avenati. Still sad though.

This thread has gone off the rails. My point is that his opinion is no more or less important than mine but he believes it is and I find that annoying. He is an actor. He is not a better person or a worse person than me. He has fame. That is fine but that fame doesn't give him the right to believe that his opinion should carry any more or less weight than any other US citizen. That would be the case if he loves Trump or hates Trump.

Somehow I think De Niro is just fine with his career.

You know who has never won an Emmy? Trump.

You know who has won a Razzie? Trump. Twice.

He wrote a letter, you guys can simply ignore it if it bothers you.

WHO gives a flying crap WHAT some dumbass Hollywood actor thinks other than another dumbshit like you. Tell me meathead, if some Trump supporter writes to Mueller too telling him what to do, WILL YOU POST IT???

You. You obviously 'give a flying crap'.

So, if Ted Nugent wrote a letter to Mueller telling him to go away, I wouldn't post it, I may not even hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back