DC trying to out liberal NYC with soda ban

Wow. I still don't understand why the government thinks they have the right or responsibility to tell us what to fuckin' eat and drink.

Unless it revolves around anal sex or ab ortion as a form of birth control, liberals think they have an absolute right to control every aspect of your life. They are so convinced they know what's best for others, the discussion ends and things get banned.

As more liberal whites move in, and more blacks move out, DC will become more and more insane. A bigger and bigger liberal nanny state.

They vote for the nanny state so let them have it. I don't care.

Libs will violate the constitution and make DC a state though. These mutants will get 2 senators and congressmen. What they do there impacts us all, and me especially since I have to go there 5 days a week.

Abortion? Okay, and liberals want to pay for it.

A woman wants a soda? Hell no! That's against the law.

Wow. I still don't understand why the government thinks they have the right or responsibility to tell us what to fuckin' eat and drink.
Glorious State Leaders approve drink for Peasant consumption through FDA. If Glorious Leaders say drink should have restrictions, then it should have restrictions.

The State knows what is good for you.

Abortion? Okay, and liberals want to pay for it.

A woman wants a soda? Hell no! That's against the law.

Keep your laws off my body!

Funny how a 13 year old girl can get an abortoin without parental notification, but that same child can't get a broken leg set without parental CONSENT>

Only in the mind of a mentally defective liberal could you find so much insanity. From the people who think a woman can have a penis.

Glorious State Leaders approve drink for Peasant consumption through FDA. If Glorious Leaders say drink should have restrictions, then it should have restrictions.

The State knows what is good for you.

I suspect you are being facetious, but either way the "Glorious State Leaders" can suck my...

Libs will violate the constitution and make DC a state though.

Says who?

They're desperately trying to get DC statehood. Despite it being unconstitutional. Not a single one of them is proposing a constitutional amendment to allow DC to become a state.

Right, so nobody has attempted to make it a state. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

Even if they do, what's to stop a bunch of "red" counties in a "blue" state, like western New York or eastern California, from breaking off and forming their own state?

Says who?

They're desperately trying to get DC statehood. Despite it being unconstitutional. Not a single one of them is proposing a constitutional amendment to allow DC to become a state.

Right, so nobody has attempted to make it a state. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

Even if they do, what's to stop a bunch of "red" counties in a "blue" state, like western New York or eastern California, from breaking off and forming their own state?

are you literate? I said they are trying to make DC a state without doing it in a constitutional way. They are proposing violating the constitution to make DC a state. The proper method would be by amending the constitution, which they aren't even considering doing.

Are you literate? I said they are trying to make DC a state without doing it in a constitutional way. They are proposing violating the constitution to make DC a state. The proper method would be by amending the constitution, which they aren't even considering doing.

Then it won't happen so what's the issue?

Are you literate? I said they are trying to make DC a state without doing it in a constitutional way. They are proposing violating the constitution to make DC a state. The proper method would be by amending the constitution, which they aren't even considering doing.

When has violating the constitution ever been an obstacle to liberals?

D.C. statehood bill introduced in the Senate - D.C. Wire - The Washington Post

They introduced this bill knowing it's completely unconstitutional. Democrats would pass it if they had the votes

They introduced this bill knowing it's completely unconstitutional. Democrats would pass it if they had the votes

It is your opinion that it is unconstitutional. It's an issue that has been debated for some time. If it were to happen under unconstitutional grounds the courts will respond accordingly.

It is your opinion that it is unconstitutional. It's an issue that has been debated for some time. If it were to happen under unconstitutional grounds the courts will respond accordingly.

Too bad Article 1 Section 8 of the constitution doesn't agree with you. It was explicitly created to NOT be a state. That's why it's a federal disctrict. Democrats don't care, and want two permanent democrat senators.

Forum List

Back