What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DC, New York, New Jersey, and Ohio saw the highest Covid hospitalization rates in the nation today

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It’s a sorry ass “man” whose only contributions are what his wife tells him

Whatever makes you happy. How crazy of me to bring up what someone actually working with these patients has to say. I should be like you and get all my medical information from politicians and TV talking heads.

What a sad little life you have

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lol
What are these people doing? Did they all fall for Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid?

The surge in hospitalizations has been particularly noticeable in some Midwestern and mid-Atlantic states, according to an NBC News analysis of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Covid hospitalizations data.

As of Monday, the population-adjusted rate for Washington, D.C., was the highest in the nation, followed by New Jersey, New York and Ohio.
Lol New York and New Jersey is high density population and Ohio is filled Trump idiot antivax people

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My wife works in Missouri, but you probably think that is a blue state also, knowledge is not really your thing.

Also, you might want to look at the red/blue mix for counties in Illinois, most of the state is red.

No she did not, she is not stupid. She has been treating COVID patients for almost 2 years now. She and her fellow healthcare professionals are my source of knowledge for COVID for the most part. I do not really pay attention to politicians when it comes to medicine or science
God bless you wife for her service. I know St. Louis has a bad reputation but I've been there many times with college friends and for the NCAA Wrestling Championships and I have nothing bad to say about St Louie.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
God bless you wife for her service. I know St. Louis has a bad reputation but I've been there many times with college friends and for the NCAA Wrestling Championships and I have nothing bad to say about St Louie.

There are part to avoid at night that is for sure. Sadly the VA is in one of those places!

But thank you, I will pass it on to her

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
The unvaccinated are 13 times more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID

Do you feel lucky?

OP
marvin martian

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol

Lol New York and New Jersey is high density population and Ohio is filled Trump idiot antivax people

LOL! You cultists always have an excuse ready.

Tell me how your vaccine means you can't get Covid, like Red Joe said.

OP
marvin martian

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The unvaccinated are 13 times more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID

Do you feel lucky?

So that's what's going on in NY and NJ, huh? Those bitches like AOC are lying about being vaccinated.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
8 free tests a month

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and who's fault is that GG?

~S~

It is the fault of a 100 different things.

Some left to go do travel nursing as they can make 5 to 8 times as much.

Some left due to being burnt out from being overworked for the past almost 2 years.

Some have COIVD and cannot work.

Plus hospitals have been cutting nursing staff ever since the ACA took effect to save money due to the added expenses and reduced reimbursement rates.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
8 free tests a month

Insurance companies and health plans are required to cover 8 free over-the-counter at-home tests per covered individual per month.

You got the 8 per month right, but the Govt is not providing them.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is the fault of a 100 different things.

Some left to go do travel nursing as they can make 5 to 8 times as much.

Some left due to being burnt out from being overworked for the past almost 2 years.

Some have COIVD and cannot work.

Plus hospitals have been cutting nursing staff ever since the ACA took effect to save money due to the added expenses and reduced reimbursement rates.
And some were shit canned because they wouldn't get vaxxed. That's starting to look like a idiotic move, on the part of the employers. Yes?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And some were shit canned because they wouldn't get vaxxed. That's starting to look like a idiotic move, on the part of the employers. Yes?

Maybe not the best move, but the numbers are minuscule.

My wife does not know of a single nurse that has been fired for it. None from her VA have been, she has not heard of any from her previous hospital on this side of the river.

sparky

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
uh huh

least of which is>>>>

~S~

Yep, miniscule amounts have been fired for this. And out of these firings that you listed they are not all nurses, they are anyone that might have worked for the hospital company

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL! You cultists always have an excuse ready.

Tell me how your vaccine means you can't get Covid, like Red Joe said.
Lol, you idiots are constantly spouting bull shit. Desease moves faster through high population density and dumb fuck antvax idiots get what they deserve. Facts not excuses db fuck

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List