DC, New York, New Jersey, and Ohio saw the highest Covid hospitalization rates in the nation today

This is it. Right here. It's the testing. People are being flooded with home tests. They test positive and run to the ER as sick, when they are healthy. The government wants to provide every person 8 tests a month. What the fuck for?
It’s for the remaking of American society into a CCP style form of “for our own good(not)” government control derived from creation of National Hypochondria sentiment

Figures. The blue states are getting slammed with covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths because of the propaganda you people were fed and fell for.

Did your wife tell you vaccinated people can't get covid?

My wife works in Missouri, but you probably think that is a blue state also, knowledge is not really your thing.

Also, you might want to look at the red/blue mix for counties in Illinois, most of the state is red.

No she did not, she is not stupid. She has been treating COVID patients for almost 2 years now. She and her fellow healthcare professionals are my source of knowledge for COVID for the most part. I do not really pay attention to politicians when it comes to medicine or science

Yeah, you are wrong as usual.

The hospitals close to us are out of beds in the ICU and the ER. They are out of nurses to man the beds with people in them.

My wife's hospital is talking to VAs in bordering states looking to ship out some patients.

Are you ever not wrong?
Your “your wife” anecdotes are a liberal third party ploy that all thinkers recognize and disregard

My wife works in Missouri, but you probably think that is a blue state also, knowledge is not really your thing.

Also, you might want to look at the red/blue mix for counties in Illinois, most of the state is red.

No she did not, she is not stupid. She has been treating COVID patients for almost 2 years now. She and her fellow healthcare professionals are my source of knowledge for COVID for the most part. I do not really pay attention to politicians when it comes to medicine or science
Listen buddy continually parading your wife around and what your wife says and does is the Ultimate Cuckold experience and we disregard it as same.

Listen buddy continually parading your wife around and what your wife says and does is the Ultimate Cuckold experience and we disregard it as same.

I am sorry your wife is an embarrassment to you.

Personally I am rather proud of mine and the work she does. I will never quit talking about her, she is the most amazing person I have ever known.

If that makes me look bad in your eyes, I will wear that badge with honor.

What are these people doing? Did they all fall for Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid?

The surge in hospitalizations has been particularly noticeable in some Midwestern and mid-Atlantic states, according to an NBC News analysis of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Covid hospitalizations data.

As of Monday, the population-adjusted rate for Washington, D.C., was the highest in the nation, followed by New Jersey, New York and Ohio.

Wow, who could have predicted states with cold weather and high numbers of people getting the covid flu.

So St. Louis is which color? Have you checked hospitalizations by county and compared it to your red/blue map? You might be surprised by what you find.

Unlike many on the right, AOC knew enough to get vaccinated

So Biden lied? It was one of them, which one are you going with?

1641941726312.png

Yeah, you are wrong as usual.

The hospitals close to us are out of beds in the ICU and the ER. They are out of nurses to man the beds with people in them.

My wife's hospital is talking to VAs in bordering states looking to ship out some patients.

Are you ever not wrong?
Va's ,are democrats going to combine the vulnerable again ? Like kille Cuomo?

I am sorry your wife is an embarrassment to you.

Personally I am rather proud of mine and the work she does. I will never quit talking about her, she is the most amazing person I have ever known.

If that makes me look bad in your eyes, I will wear that badge with honor.
It’s a sorry ass “man” whose only contributions are what his wife tells him

Forum List

Back